Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

Bokoharm Intercepted In Ikorodu Lagos? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bokoharm Intercepted In Ikorodu Lagos? (1349 Views)

Suicide Bombers Intercepted In Borno State, Army Releases Statement / Nigeria Military React to Bokoharm video Say No Safe Haven For Terrorists - DHQ / Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bokoharm Intercepted In Ikorodu Lagos? by jidxin(m): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2014
although this is an unconfirmed news ... Armies were seen yesterday in their hundreds in ikorodu but couldn't understand wat was going on , I even saw their helicopters hovering in d sky but I was expecting to see it on d news later yesterday night but it wasn't reported . I think they are trying to cover the news up ....pls of you are in ikorodu axis let us know wat happened ....let's propagate d F.O.I
Re: Bokoharm Intercepted In Ikorodu Lagos? by jidxin(m): 8:51am On Oct 06, 2014
any news ppl from ikd
Re: Bokoharm Intercepted In Ikorodu Lagos? by Mogidi: 9:50am On Oct 06, 2014
Why am I not surprised they landed in Ikorodu?
Can't see them landing in SS/SE, anyway y'all you welcome your boko friends with open arms.
Re: Bokoharm Intercepted In Ikorodu Lagos? by doctorgold(m): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2014
You dont know what the incident was and yet you claimed boko haram was intercepted in your topic. Dats so annoying. So, wherever you see the army, the first thing that comes to your mind is bokoharam?. Thats not even funny.
Well, the army carried out a raid on people involved in oil bunkering. It was a massive and unexpected raid. Dats all i can tell you

4 Likes

Re: Bokoharm Intercepted In Ikorodu Lagos? by Paretomaster(m): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2014
doctorgold:
You dont know what the incident was and yet you claimed boko haram was intercepted in your topic. Dats so annoying. So, wherever you see the army, the first thing that comes to your mind is bokoharam?. Thats not even funny.
Well, the army carried out a raid on people involved in oil bunkering. It was a massive and unexpected raid. Dats all i can tell you

dont mind d yeye guy, in a civil society, d OP will be picked up immediately.
Re: Bokoharm Intercepted In Ikorodu Lagos? by jidxin(m): 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
Paretomaster:

dont mind d yeye guy, in a civil society, d OP will be picked up immediately.
. can't u see its a poser ...its just a question ....and besides that's wat ppl re saying
Re: Bokoharm Intercepted In Ikorodu Lagos? by gymer(m): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
A friend also saw them and was able to confirm that it was an operation to arrest oil bunkering suspects.
Re: Bokoharm Intercepted In Ikorodu Lagos? by Paretomaster(m): 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
jidxin:
. can't u see its a poser ...its just a question ....and besides that's wat ppl re saying

Dis is a public forum, so make sure u do ur homework well before posting such a sensitive poser.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election, Says Popular Lagos Pastor / Politics: Between Chief Peter Obi's PDP And Chief Willie Obiano's APGA / FG Shuts Down Buhari’s Campaign Fund Raising Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.