Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Do You Overhype Your School Fee To Extort Your Parents ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Overhype Your School Fee To Extort Your Parents ? (2112 Views)

School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 / OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee / The Polytechnic Of Ibadan: How Much Is The Total School Fee Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Overhype Your School Fee To Extort Your Parents ? by tosyne2much(m): 8:50am On Oct 06, 2014
This syndrome has been running through the veins of virtually all students, not all though. ( Don't get this twisted). Truth be told, I am also guilty of this of this act to a reasonable extent grin I knw some bunch of hypocrites and liars will start to utter or express with violence or extravagance

My dad is a kind of person that doesn't joke with academic fees but the funniest thing is that It's terribly difficult to collect any other money aside that of money academic pursuit but the only way you could just do that is just to hype any fees you want to pay grin

Countless times, I have come across students who use different tactics to collect money without mercy. I have a friend who took his own extortion exercise to the extreme by collecting school fee for both first and second semester ( WTF !). I have also come across some who keep billing their parents unnecessarily. From my observation and statistics, the number of students guilty of this act outweigh those who aint guilty

So my dear Nairalanders, are you also guilty of this act ?
Re: Do You Overhype Your School Fee To Extort Your Parents ? by Adycherie(f): 8:53am On Oct 06, 2014
I did not. Not evn once. I was a real good girl.
sincerely today, i wish i did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Overhype Your School Fee To Extort Your Parents ? by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 06, 2014
No. I am good boy from a nice Christian background. tongue
Re: Do You Overhype Your School Fee To Extort Your Parents ? by johnwizey: 9:03am On Oct 06, 2014
I haven't though am planning on it
Re: Do You Overhype Your School Fee To Extort Your Parents ? by Dbestmax(m): 9:14am On Oct 06, 2014
Well overhyped...Trust me dat moni solves a lot

3 Likes

Re: Do You Overhype Your School Fee To Extort Your Parents ? by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 06, 2014
Search harder @Op and you will see good Children who don't overhype school fees.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Overhype Your School Fee To Extort Your Parents ? by tosyne2much(m): 9:23am On Oct 06, 2014
BrownKnight:
Search harder @Op and you will see good Children who don't overhype school fees.....
I don't think you know what you are saying.. are you insinuating those who don't hype their fees are better children than those who hype it ?
Re: Do You Overhype Your School Fee To Extort Your Parents ? by kekakuz(m): 9:25am On Oct 06, 2014
i never did
i often pay my own fee
am always collecting half because i know am not the only one who ia in school

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Overhype Your School Fee To Extort Your Parents ? by leonard509(m): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2014
I've never. But surely I will. I need a bicycle .

I left my barbing shop(where I make upto 10k monthly) in Fedpolynas to work for my dad, cos he promised to pay my salaries ,its getting to 3 months now and i've not received a DIME from him, not even allowance, wen every month ends,he'll accuse me of stealing his shop money..

Hmmm. GOD forgive me ,cos I MUST milk him..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Overhype Your School Fee To Extort Your Parents ? by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2014
Unbelievable but true,my own parents even beg me to ask for money but I still don't care.
Re: Do You Overhype Your School Fee To Extort Your Parents ? by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2014
tosyne2much:
I don't think you know what you are saying.. are you insinuating those who don't hype their fees are better children than those who hype it ?
Don't get all defensive, my post was just a post, looks like you're feeling guilty, grin *sighs* don't worry, hopefully you're a good kid. grin
Re: Do You Overhype Your School Fee To Extort Your Parents ? by adebisiema(m): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2014
Y i no go bill dem? Nah d only way to collect money frm my dad oo
Re: Do You Overhype Your School Fee To Extort Your Parents ? by tosyne2much(m): 9:44am On Oct 06, 2014
BrownKnight:

Don't get all defensive, my post was just a post, looks like you're feeling guilty, grin *sighs* don't worry, hopefully you're a good kid. grin
bwahahahahaha this one wey you wan dey make us feel less of being better children
Re: Do You Overhype Your School Fee To Extort Your Parents ? by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 06, 2014
tosyne2much:
bwahahahahaha this one wey you wan dey make us feel less of better children
hehehehehe before nko angry grin
Re: Do You Overhype Your School Fee To Extort Your Parents ? by tosyne2much(m): 9:48am On Oct 06, 2014
BrownKnight:

hehehehehe before nko angry grin
u nko wey ur sch fee na 80k but na 120k u dey collect grin
Re: Do You Overhype Your School Fee To Extort Your Parents ? by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 06, 2014
tosyne2much:
u nko wey ur sch fee na 80k but na 120k u dey collect grin
See you, you want to drag me to your boat. Ayam a very goooood pikin tongue
Re: Do You Overhype Your School Fee To Extort Your Parents ? by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 06, 2014
kekakuz:
i never did
i often pay my own fee
am always collecting half because i know am not the only one who ia in school
tosyne2much you see? Good peeps abound
Re: Do You Overhype Your School Fee To Extort Your Parents ? by dagentility(f): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2014
Hmm well I do it when I know that they won't take me serious if I should ask them money always.
Re: Do You Overhype Your School Fee To Extort Your Parents ? by Haywhymido(m): 11:32am On Oct 06, 2014
No
Re: Do You Overhype Your School Fee To Extort Your Parents ? by iamrealdeji(m): 11:37am On Oct 06, 2014
Bros,i over hyped very well,if I didn't do that I wouldn't sort out other necessities,my father doesn't throw out money like that,that was the only way I could get extra money
Re: Do You Overhype Your School Fee To Extort Your Parents ? by Geenet: 11:40am On Oct 06, 2014
It happens every where
Re: Do You Overhype Your School Fee To Extort Your Parents ? by Abbeylincson(m): 11:42am On Oct 06, 2014
I knw most of u will not say the truth...bunch of hypocrites and liers

1 Like

Re: Do You Overhype Your School Fee To Extort Your Parents ? by Hermanie(m): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2014
Me I dey even reduce am sef
Re: Do You Overhype Your School Fee To Extort Your Parents ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2014
Abbeylincson:
I knw most of u will not say the truth...bunch of hypocrites and liers
may God bless you broda
Re: Do You Overhype Your School Fee To Extort Your Parents ? by Abbeylincson(m): 11:54am On Oct 06, 2014
tosyne2much:
may God bless you broda
most of nigerian students do engage in the act becos i do.
Even 80% of student did it.wait for pocket money and smell urself when it doesnt come on time.
Re: Do You Overhype Your School Fee To Extort Your Parents ? by wheesin(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
why are u exposing our secrets.dnt you know that parents are on nairaland ? angry

3 Likes

Re: Do You Overhype Your School Fee To Extort Your Parents ? by tosyne2much(m): 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
Abbeylincson:
most of nigerian students do engage in the act becos i do.
Even 80% of student did it.wait for pocket money and smell urself when it doesnt come on time.
you know as he dey go jare brother mi... you see most of them start saying cook up stories like ' i pay my school fee myself'
Re: Do You Overhype Your School Fee To Extort Your Parents ? by tosyne2much(m): 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
wheesin:
why are u exposing our secrets.dnt you know that parents are on nairaland ? angry
bwahahahahahahahahaha no vex oga mi
Re: Do You Overhype Your School Fee To Extort Your Parents ? by Bryan12(m): 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
Why would anyone do that when their mum has the proprietor's number? cry
Re: Do You Overhype Your School Fee To Extort Your Parents ? by tosyne2much(m): 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
Bryan12:
Why would anyone do that when their mum has the proprietor's number? cry
mind you, some people have the gut to do that even at primary school level... looooolx
Re: Do You Overhype Your School Fee To Extort Your Parents ? by ninovandross(m): 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
I did in my #100 lvl and it hlpd a lot, well until I foolishly asked for 2nd smstr school fees, na dia yawa gass. Since then I dnt inflate anything again
Re: Do You Overhype Your School Fee To Extort Your Parents ? by tosyne2much(m): 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
ninovandross:
I did in my #100 lvl and it hlpd a lot, well until I foolishly asked for 2nd smstr school fees, na dia yawa gass . Since then I dnt inflate anything again
hahahahahahahaahaha you are so hilarious man.. I grin so tey water dey comot for my eyes

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 steps on How To Recognise Serious Students On Campus(must Read) / Funaab Aspirants 2018/2019 / Good Day Everyone.i Saw This And Couldn't Hold Back Let's Make A Conscious Effor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.