Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

My Last Moments With Taiwo Oshadipe, Manager Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Last Moments With Taiwo Oshadipe, Manager Speaks (753 Views)

Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Intimate Moments With Family / How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update / Breaking News: Taiwo Of Popular Singing Twins, 'oshadipe Twins' Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Last Moments With Taiwo Oshadipe, Manager Speaks by amakaikeng(f): 9:12am On Oct 06, 2014
The manager of singing duo Oshadipe Twins, Olu Akinsanya has revealed what might have led to the death of Taiwo who Passed on in the early hours of Friday morning. He told The Nation that Taiwo might have died due to complications from chest related pains. He said she was admitted at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), Ikeja, about a month ago and was given some medications.

"The illness wasn’t serious. She felt better when she started taking the drugs. But surprisingly, she suffered a relapse this week. On Wednesday, she called her doctor who treated her at LASUTH and was told to come over to his private hospital, as he wouldn’t be around at LASUTH until Friday.
"She went to the hospital, where the doctor carried out some medical checks on her and gave her some drugs. He also gave her an appointment for Friday. But unfortunately, in the early hours of the day, she started complaining of pains... continue -- http://amakaikenga..com/2014/10/my-last-moments-with-taiwo-oshadipe.html

Re: My Last Moments With Taiwo Oshadipe, Manager Speaks by Stellaodoni1(f): 9:32am On Oct 06, 2014
amakaikeng:
The manager of singing duo Oshadipe Twins, Olu Akinsanya has revealed what might have led to the death of Taiwo who Passed on in the early hours of Friday morning. He told The Nation that Taiwo might have died due to complications from chest related pains. He said she was admitted at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), Ikeja, about a month ago and was given some medications.

"The illness wasn’t serious. She felt better when she started taking the drugs. But surprisingly, she suffered a relapse this week. On Wednesday, she called her doctor who treated her at LASUTH and was told to come over to his private hospital, as he wouldn’t be around at LASUTH until Friday.
"She went to the hospital, where the doctor carried out some medical checks on her and gave her some drugs. He also gave her an appointment for Friday. But unfortunately, in the early hours of the day, she started complaining of pains... continue -- http://amakaikenga..com/2014/10/my-last-moments-with-taiwo-oshadipe.html
RIP

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown's Tattoo Artiste Shot And Killed / Omg!bruce Jenner Is Already Dating Again! / Check Out Kate Henshaw’s Sketch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.