Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

I Will Show You How To Get More TWITTER Followers For FREE!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Show You How To Get More TWITTER Followers For FREE!!! (481 Views)

Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE / Twitter Account With Over 50k Plus Followers For Sale / How To Get Easy Free Twitter Followers 200 Daily And 1000 In 10 Days Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Show You How To Get More TWITTER Followers For FREE!!! by odoze(m): 9:45am On Oct 06, 2014
Hi guys,
First of all, you have to understand what Twitter is. It’s totally different from email, and more like a news broadcast. People all over the world are continually emitting tweets (very short messages) any of which can be viewed by anyone. You select what you want to attend to. There are two ways of doing this. The default method is to ‘follow’ particular people or organisations who tweet. Their tweets then appear in your timeline, which appears as a scrolling list when you open your Twitter page. The other method is to search for tweets that include a particular word: for instance, if you type ‘neuroscience’ into the search box at the top of the page, you’ll see all the tweets in the twitterverse that include that word, starting with the most recent.
If you want news about Lady Gaga, there’s plenty out there. But if you want information of a different kind, you can follow organisations such as the Royal Society, the Wellcome Trust, Guardian Science, the New York Times, Nature, etc. etc. Most scientific organisations, newspapers, and science journals are on Twitter, and by following them you have an up-to-date news stream about their activities.

This Report will guide you through on how to get more TWITTER friends, people you don't know follow you worldwide.

I am giving it out FREE for everybody.
Email me to get the free Report: odoze87@yahoo.com or call: 08084790381

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Airport Crisis: Nigeria To Lose Revenue To Ghana / Reps Ask NERC To Stop Planned Increase In Electricity Tariff / I'm Looking For Scrap Vessels To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.