Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Ini Edo: See The Letter Phillip Ehiagwina’s Ex-wife Wrote Her In 2007 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo: See The Letter Phillip Ehiagwina’s Ex-wife Wrote Her In 2007 (936 Views)

Se What 9ice Wife Wrote About What He Did To Her / Legendary Photo : See How This University Babe Wrote Her Exp0 (see Photo) / Ini Edo & Phillip Ehiagwina Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo: See The Letter Phillip Ehiagwina’s Ex-wife Wrote Her In 2007 by oluwdashmi(f): 9:48am On Oct 06, 2014
So she was warned. Below is a letter Phillip Ehiagwina’s ex-wife wrote to Ini Edo in 2007. She warned Ini Edo not to marry Phillip, so she won’t regret it.

See the letter Ruth Okoro wrote below…

Hi Ini, I have information that you are having an affair with my husband, Philip Ehiagwina. He has been deceiving girls all over the place, making them believe he has heaven and earth. You are not the only girl obviously, but Ini watch your back so you
don’t regret, I have nothing against you but a piece of advice.

I heard that you might be pregnant for him, if it’s true, good luck. I called your manager and told her everything. You are a very pretty girl and should know how to respect your body and pray for the right husband. Do not be carried away by flashy things cause that could be deadly too. All that glitters isn’t gold, remember.” She wrote.

http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/ini-edo-see-letter-phillip-ehiagwinas-ex-wife-wrote-her-2007/

Re: Ini Edo: See The Letter Phillip Ehiagwina’s Ex-wife Wrote Her In 2007 by Ahmed0336(m): 9:50am On Oct 06, 2014
So?
Re: Ini Edo: See The Letter Phillip Ehiagwina’s Ex-wife Wrote Her In 2007 by Acidosis(m): 10:02am On Oct 06, 2014
grin

How 'mush' Ini pay u oga?
Re: Ini Edo: See The Letter Phillip Ehiagwina’s Ex-wife Wrote Her In 2007 by lomprico(m): 10:04am On Oct 06, 2014
Oga seun please creat a new section named 'AMEBO OLOFOFO' or BUSY BODY so that d mods can move treads like this there.

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Ibu Clocks 53! :) / Check Out The List Of Nominees For 2014 FIFA Ballon D’or & Coach Of The Year / The New Ultimate Man(gus) Is Chinedu!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.