Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,737 members, 7,862,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:47 PM

[VIDEO] Singer Tiwa Savage's First Interview Since Split Rumours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [VIDEO] Singer Tiwa Savage's First Interview Since Split Rumours (588 Views)

Kourtney K. And Scot Meet Face To Face For The First Time Since Split / Jide Kosoko's Wife First Interview Since She Got Involved In A Fatal Accident / Popular Singer Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant! See More Photos Off Growing Baby Bump! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Singer Tiwa Savage's First Interview Since Split Rumours by siriustuneri: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-C9BodnOwttM/VDJfIP3bEYI/AAAAAAAAIZk/wT_R_hLJE1I/s1600/tiwa.png[/img]

Multiple award winning singer, Tiwa Savage who has been on the spot light for weeks now following her marital issues with hubby, Tunji Balogun, was a guest on Saturday’s edition of “The Truth” with Olisa.
During the interview session, she addressed a lot of issues including her controversial hit track ‘Wanted’ video, and how her success has redefined how women entertainers are perceived within a male-dominated industry.
continue.....................................

“Every woman has that element and that period where they just feel sexy inside.I think I was going through a phase. Yea I wasn’t scared to show it and wasn’t scared of any backlash that was going to come ,because I know that whatever happens,I can always back up any controversy with my talent . The song is my favourite in my album. It might not be most people’s cup of tea in Nigeria, but internationally, they listen to that song and they love it . The guy who produced it is Oak, who produced “Your love “for Nicki Minaj. So I love the song. I’m influenced by Beyonce and by Mariah Carey by Rihanna, Brandy. I’m influenced all the time. I wasn’t thinking whether Nigeria was ready or not, I was just doing something from an artistic point of view.No regrets at all” She explained.

However, when asked if all is well with Teebillz, she refused to say a word, all she did was “zip her mouth”
CLICK HERE TO WATCH

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now ––ara / "Hair" / Professional Live Band Equipments..and Singers & Event Planner4 Ur Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.