Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,466 members, 7,840,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

2014: If Jesus Lived In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2014: If Jesus Lived In Lagos (717 Views)

Poverty For Me Is Not Theory: I Lived In It And Came Out Of It - Afdb President / Saraki Who Lived In Western Nigeria Is Now Nigeria Senate President,igbo School / How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2014: If Jesus Lived In Lagos by Appswheel(m): 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2014

"If jesus lived in lagos 2014 ... he'll be chilling with 12 of his best buddies amongst the the masses lowlifes of society. his buddies would be peter..the angry lagos island fisherman wouldn't hesitate to crack a bottle or cut off your ears with his lebe if you'd dare touch the saviour. or Matthew the dishonest police man or 'tax' collector.

Jesus would have to scream..'Matthew! give that boy back his 20 naira'...he probably wanted egunje from the little boy wanting to see Jesus...

Thomas would be the guy always wanting to be sure..laughing at Jesus 'you sure say bros J go fit make this water one crate of don simon? Na lie joh TA! commot for hia!!' Andrew would have just been a regular guy in marina fish market..following the Savior. i would love to go on the others but i have little time..one thing i can assure is that..the Savior picked this guys from the bottom..the gutter of the city.

now.

He would have no car. oh yes people would have offered him the benzies and beemers but he would have sold that shit and fed the ghetto. he would ride the bus to ojuelegba.. be friends with dapo the conductor and obviously told him to stop smoking weed and change his paraga drinking ways...he would have warned titi the olosho to stop selling her body for money..people would have scorned him for having the neighbourhood slut wash his feet with that brand new tom ford she spent her savings on.

he would have joked and laughed with the neighbourhood kids..preached the way of life ..healed the sick for no charges, offering or building of one church..he would have just moved from place to place....doing good and helping the downcast of the society
o yes rumours of him would have spread to the wealthy areas of the island..so when the most trusted officer of a retired major general becomes sick and the best doctors of this world can't cure him he would invite Jesus to his house. here Jesus would say go and when you get home he would been healed. the general would offer big amounts..he would gladly decline and offer his gospel for him and his household.

Now the most interesting but sad part..

After several encounters of preaching, teaching and healing ..the pharisees would notice this.. the ones with with big churches and big cars ..sexy attendants and sharp looking priests in their entourage..the ones we the sinners can't come near because we are too dirty for their anointing. they would see jesus as competition for the booming business..they would want to test him so they would tempt him on several occasions

..the one that shook me was when they dragged a prostitute to the feet of the Savior..trying to release a scandal online that she had slept with several men..so they would release photos on linda ikeji..accusing Jesus and his buddies of affiliating with this woman....Jesus was playing ludo with some of his guys..when they told him about the blog post..he would just tweet... if SOME OF YOU BIG MEN OF GOD haven't sinned then cast the first stone! then there would be 3 million retweets! they would retreat finding ways to bring his ministry down.

Now the best way to kill a man of this calibre swiftly is to get him in trouble with the government. but first they need an insider..so they would bribe judas with a house in lekki and 30 million naira..because the truth is that ..these guys don't even know Jesus ..Jesus doesn't have instagram..and if he did..it would have been pictures of ordinary day to day people..it would have had you and me on it.. the people he came to save. so they would have arrested him and brought him in front of the governor.

And then they would have accused him of something grave worthy of the death penalty..

and then they would have had him murdered.
But that's where they failed..

Because no matter how many miracles these guys did...they have never RAISED ANYONE FROM THE DEAD.

the Jesus i read in the bible was just a regular guy.

not this over rated 'men of God' "

bY Collyde Prime

1 Like

Re: 2014: If Jesus Lived In Lagos by shakazuldadon: 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
very nice
Re: 2014: If Jesus Lived In Lagos by bwideity: 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nice, very brilliant message.... i hope we all learn to live like him.

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month Of November / Buhari Still Getting It Wrong. / Senator Nurudden: Jonathan Did Not Concede Automatic Tickets To 40 Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.