Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD (2979 Views)

Buhari Arrives London On Charm Offensive - Newsweek London / APC Praise Ohanaeze For Rejecting Jonathan's Endorsement / Daddy G.O. Adeboye Has Hold ON 8.4% Of All Voters In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by SOUNDKING: 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
What has NL turned into, a political battlefield?
Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by courage54(m): 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
God Bless Daddy G.O. Though am a christian and am from Niger-Delta but am voting for APC. Am tired of PDP misrule.

Sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by Bloomingbud(f): 7:43am On Oct 08, 2014
Liesss from the pit of hell...

Many people didn't listen to E.A. Adeboye well in his comment, and Lai Mohammed is saying rubbish. The truth is Adeboye only told people to be careful on how they get involved in politics and also asked Christians to awake. He evev ask his pastors to get the CD and listen to it during ministers conference.

Lai Mohammed is only looking for a way to gain ground. The truth of the matters remains that we should all wake up and stop listening to foolish campaigns, we know what is right let's simply do it.

Listening to Bosun Emmanuel, I got the message and even Christians can't deny what is happening, people from Kwara can testify to this from what is presently going on. I know this will surely end somewhere and I pray it ends well.

Shalom.
Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by Bloomingbud(f): 7:44am On Oct 08, 2014
courage54:
God Bless Daddy G.O. Though am a christian and am from Niger-Delta but am voting for APC. Am tired of PDP misrule.

Sai Buhari.

Sai Buhari indeed..it is well with you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“stealing Is Now Corruption” – President-elect Muhammudu Buhari / "Omg"(pic) Tinubu Reaction "I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody / EFCC Set To Probe Jonathan's Ministers, Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.