Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi (5818 Views)

See What Police Officers Were Spotted Doing 2 Boko Haram Members Hiding In Caves / Look At What Police Men Do (photo) / Capital Oil Is Currently Selling Fuel At N100 Per Litre In Nnewi(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by EMMABC1(m): 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
It is glaringly evident that Gov Obiano is doing outstandingly well in d area of security. Kudos to him and his team.
Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by ak47mann(m): 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
Enemies are trying to plant arms and they will later turn around and claim they discovered weapons in nnewi but they will not win this time.Anyway anambra is known as a Gun state were almost 70% population have guns both license and none licences,i feel sorry for armed robbers when i see them mistakenly found themselves in residential areas/streets were Gunz is 8 out of ten houses got at list one or two,come and see bullets flying from different angles only if you can dodge bullets you can come to my area and try your odeshi....
Ka nwunye gi slugs in your lungs cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by PhockPhockMan: 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
donphilopus:
Tribalists have not yet invaded this thread. But, if it had happened in the other part of the country, the tribalists from across the Niger would have invaded here!
Your stupidity knows no Bounds.

2 Likes

Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
we need PURCHASE our own oooooo.
Is like GUYS are preparing for WAR...codedly...?
Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by ak47mann(m): 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
CollynzoObinna:
See their flat.heads
ikpu nne gi flat heads cool
Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by lonelydora: 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
In our Biafra? Well, if this news is true, Kudos to the person that exposed them. I don't trust NPF.
Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
ak47mann:
Enemies are trying to plant arms and they will later turn around and claim they discovered weapons in nnewi but they will not win this time. Anyway anambra is known as a Gun state were almost 70% population have guns both license and none licences, i feel sorry for armed robbers when i see them mistakenly found themselves in residential areas/streets were Gunz is 8 out of ten houses got at list one or two,come and see bullets flying from different angles only if you can dodge bullets you can come to my area and try your odeshi....
mgbe ufodu I na ekwu ka onye anuruma. There are some comments you don't make carelessly. What's the meaning of the bold comment?
Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by ak47mann(m): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
berem:
mgbe ufodu I na ekwu ka onye anuruma. There are some comments you don't make carelessly. What's the meaning of the bold comment?
berem,you are not from anambra and you didn't grew up in anambra state i know what am talking about je juo ese cool
Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Fools. What if one of the criminals should grab the closest loaded gun and rout them to pieces?... Sheer foolishness.
Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
ak47mann:
berem,you are not from anambra and you didn't grew up in anambra state i know what am talking about je juo ese cool
really? Ok o!

1 Like

Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by courage54(m): 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
donphilopus:
Tribalists have not yet invaded this thread. But, if it had happened in the other part of the country, the tribalists from across the Niger would have invaded here!

Boss am beginning to dislike those people like shit. They will justify anytin and even defend day time corruption, and dey can do anytin because of money! They won't worry about their poverty erosion driven region but they will pokenosing on other people's affair. What they are trying in lagos dey dear not try it in benin, if not dey will run and forget their spare parts.

2 Likes

Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by ak47mann(m): 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
courage54:

Boss am beginning to dislike those people like shit. They will justify anytin and even defend day time corruption, and dey can do anytin because of money! They won't worry about their poverty erosion driven region but they will pokenosing on other people's affair. What they are trying in lagos dey dear not try it in benin, if not dey will run and forget their spare parts.
You can say whatever you wish edo state,mainly ishan people are well known armed robberies right from time all the high way robberies in benin express way is not knew to us,at 54 yrs you still think through your anus ego no dey for edo state, tell me why edo women move to italy in droves for prostitution? who dey visit that your village call a state cool
Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
ak47mann:
Enemies are trying to plant arms and they will later turn around and claim they discovered weapons in nnewi but they will not win this time.Anyway anambra is known as a Gun state were almost 70% population have guns both license and none licences,i feel sorry for armed robbers when i see them mistakenly found themselves in residential areas/streets were Gunz is 8 out of ten houses got at list one or two,come and see bullets flying from different angles only if you can dodge bullets you can come to my area and try your odeshi....

Thats true though;I know alot of chiefs in my Ogbe that owns hunting rifles.
Most of them go to burials,Nze na Ozo with them and release them in the air...pretty cool if you ask me...lol
Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by donphilopus: 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
courage54:

You've said it all. They would soon tag you a Yoruba guy for this your post. I'm tired of those people aswear!
Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
courage54:

If at all you are Edo then you should be the most ignorant Edo man alive!
Arent your sisters the onces patrolling Italo street in search of ddicks ?
Isnt Edo the home of violent cult rivalry?
I know Edo people and you dont sound like one!
Another amala brain masking as an Edo ....lol
Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by courage54(m): 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
ak47mann:
You can say whatever you wish edo state,mainly ishan people are well known armed robberies right from time all the high way robberies in benin express way is not knew to us,at 54 yrs you still think through your anus ego no dey for edo state, tell me why edo women move to italy in droves for prostitution? who dey visit that your village call a state cool

Thank God we are not known for rituals and baby factory. We work smart and we don't beg to live. When last did u visit ur erosion driven village idi.ot. Don't worry Fashola will soon depot u all back to ur cave. You guys are not even ashame claiming all states of the federation where as ur states are been mismanaged by greedy and crazy looters who u spend ur entire life defending. Very soon u will join dem in kidnapping.

2 Likes

Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by oduaboy1: 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
All this ammunitions in the hands of 3 flatheaads.WTF!!!

1 Like

Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by courage54(m): 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Thank God u no that even our babes do international not like all ur sisters dat are pushing #100 dicks at alaba and mile2 market in lagos. Idi.ot u spoke as if ur ESUT and ABSU are free of cultism. Am not like u dat will even denial ur religion just because of porridge. Am a full blooded EDO Man.
Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by ak47mann(m): 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Thats true though;I know alot of chiefs in my Ogbe that owns hunting rifles.
Most of them go to burials,Nze na Ozo with them and release them in the air...pretty cool if you ask me...lol
Thank you,i know a street in omoba the whole street almost everybody have gunz and it is well known to everybody that street is one of the most peaceful place in that area mind you i dnt leave in omoba.Take me for example,i grew up in a gun family,on 31st of dec when we all come home for xmas once is 12oclock mid night as a kid then my pops will take me along with his older brother we will all gathered in our (OBI) in nnewi and watch them letting out semi auto rifles my aunt got pistol P45 magnum 24 rounds semi auto her husband bought for her.I watch them all shooting in the air you could feel the vibration in the surroundings our dogs will be barking like no tomorrow my older cousins have their own pumps 31st night in my place i always enjoy it.Now am a grown full man i have my own too, a country like nigeria you have to protect yourself cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by ak47mann(m): 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
courage54:

Thank God we are not known for rituals and baby factory. We work smart and we don't beg to live. When last did u visit ur erosion driven village idi.ot. Don't worry Fashola will soon depot u all back to ur cave. You guys are not even ashame claiming all states of the federation where as ur states are been mismanaged by greedy and crazy looters who u spend ur entire life defending. Very soon u will join dem in kidnapping.
yoruba ikpu nne gi there cool
Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by xtervaganza(m): 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
donphilopus:
those tribalism from the side you mentions are bunch of bastards

1 Like

Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by xtervaganza(m): 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
LadyExcellency:

You are too frustrated and insecure hence your Igbophobia is too glaring.

Get lost mr man and do something better with your life than only surfacing on South East related threads to inject your venoms while still on Sabbatical leave on intellectually oriented threads requiring analytical reasoning

you're a fool

Igbo phobia? What a twerp!

What the dude said is right and you just proved him right too

Obo

1 Like

Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by courage54(m): 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
ak47mann:
yoruba ikpu nne gi there cool

Idi.ot let me teach u some lessons. So take ur book and pen and note down.

1. Not every anti-ibo are yorubas because u guys attitudes is also disgusting to other region apart from Yoruba.
2. Not all anti-GEJ are APC. I hope u have learnt something today. because I no how hard it is to get education in ur region.

1 Like

Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
ak47mann:
Thank you,i know a street in omoba the whole street almost everybody have gunz and it is well known to everybody that street is one of the most peaceful place in that area mind you i dnt leave in omoba.Take me for example,i grew up in a gun family,on 31st of dec when we all come home for xmas once is 12oclock mid night as a kid then my pops will take me along with his older brother we will all gathered in our (OBI) in nnewi and watch them letting out semi auto rifles my aunt got pistol P45 magnum 24 rounds semi auto her husband bought for her.I watch them all shooting in the air you could feel the vibration in the surroundings our dogs will be barking like no tomorrow my older cousins have their own pumps 31st night in my place i always enjoy it.Now am a grown full man i have my own too, a country like nigeria you have to protect yourself cool

Thats totally cool,bro!
I think its a tradition in Anambra....31st December at 12midnight....Nwanne,Umu Obodo ana apiani nkpulu n'igwe...lol
Come to Urumkpu ndi agu on December 31st and go deaf...Its a tradition and I love it to bits.
I will do it and pass it to my children!

1 Like

Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
courage54:

1. Not every anti-ibo are yorubas because u guys attitudes is also disgusting to other region apart from Yoruba.
2. Not all anti-GEJ are APC. I hope u have learnt something today. because I no how hard it is to get education in ur region.

Ikpu ewu! Take your pencil and papers and go teach your sisters the dangers of contracting HIV...Ofeke!

1 Like

Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by ak47mann(m): 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
courage54:

Get educated in my region you say?i will advice you to think carefully before you type your rubbish due to anger and frustration in you,there is no way on this earth you can compare Edo state academically with anambra state also remind you that before i was born my uncle already had his PHD in mathematics from Cambridge university on scholarship, he came back after the war, you can compare that to Harvard in america.I will also remind you edo bastard that due to witches and wizards in your place is the reason young able men and women could not prosper.

I will only advice you to watch your ogboni mouth i understand your frustration,things are not going well with you due to your state is hunted with all sort of ritualistic sacrifices igbinedeom hav already use you lot for rituals because he feed mostly half of your state till today..Ndi ogwu Ego cool
Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by ak47mann(m): 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Thats totally cool,bro!
I think its a tradition in Anambra....31st December at 12midnight....Nwanne,Umu Obodo ana apiani nkpulu n'igwe...lol
Come to Urumkpu ndi agu on December 31st and go deaf...Its a tradition and I love it to bits.
I will do it and pass it to my children!
Thank you ezi igbo nwanemm is a tradition cool
Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by donphilopus: 11:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Anyone who doesn't talk good of the Igbos is regarded as Yoruba or Hausa. If you've not still known that Courage54 is from Edo State, then you surely need to have your brain checked!
Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by donphilopus: 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
courage54:

Post adopted!
Re: What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi by Tamee(f): 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu / Stop Lieing To Nigerians, We Are Not Winning The War- Soldiers Cry Out / Labour Party Releases Statement On Indicted And Expelled Former Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.