Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Picture Of Arms Purchase Tender Siezed By The South African Government. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Arms Purchase Tender Siezed By The South African Government. (1262 Views)

Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep / EFCC Arrests Attahiru Bafarawa Over Arms Purchase Deal / Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Arms Purchase Tender Siezed By The South African Government. by celeron40(m): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
Does this look authentic? I seriously have my doubts...Money Laundering most likely.
http://lindaikeji..com/2014/10/south-africa-seizes-nigerias-57m-in.html

Re: Picture Of Arms Purchase Tender Siezed By The South African Government. by bigtt76(f): 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
Too blurrry to comment on undecided

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Arms Purchase Tender Siezed By The South African Government. by GovWahala: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
Wish the pix could have been clearer.
Re: Picture Of Arms Purchase Tender Siezed By The South African Government. by slap1(m): 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
Who send you?
Re: Picture Of Arms Purchase Tender Siezed By The South African Government. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
OP you are entitled to some level of rumour mongering in a domcracy but any attempt at forgry and your a playing with a criminal conviction.

Post source let us validate this copy because i know SA authorities did not allow you to take a pic of it with your sh1tty camera phone
Re: Picture Of Arms Purchase Tender Siezed By The South African Government. by celeron40(m): 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:
OP you are entitled to some level of rumour mongering in a domcracy but any attempt at forgry and your a playing with a criminal conviction.

Post source let us validate this copy because i know SA authorities did not allow you to take a pic of it with your sh1tty camera phone
I didn't create the document..its all over S.M Blogs..And its spelt "Forgery" not "forgry"...olodo
Re: Picture Of Arms Purchase Tender Siezed By The South African Government. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
celeron40:
Does this look authentic? I seriously have my doubts...Money Laundering most likely.
WHO SAID THAT YOU APC MAGGOTS CAN NOT FABRICATE THIS?

WHERE IS YOUR SOURCE?
Re: Picture Of Arms Purchase Tender Siezed By The South African Government. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
celeron40:
I didn't create the document..its all over S.M Blogs..And its spelt "Forgery" not "forgry"...olodo

First of all stop nick picking on my spelling. Secondly, blogs don't count. post the actual blog link here.
Re: Picture Of Arms Purchase Tender Siezed By The South African Government. by celeron40(m): 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
masterpower:

WHO SAID THAT YOU APC MAGGOTS CAN NOT FABRICATE THIS?

WHERE IS YOUR SOURCE?
Look at this one...PDP E-rat....is it APC that hauled public funds to S.A? i.diot.
Re: Picture Of Arms Purchase Tender Siezed By The South African Government. by KriTic24A: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
Whatever is said or done after the seizure of the plane, or confiscation of the money is an AFTER-THOUGHT.

The damage control machinery is outdated already...

(1) (Reply)

Mark Tells Kwankwaso: Count Me Out Of Your 2015 Bid / Enugu West Senatorial Battle: Ekweremadu Plots Impeachment / Top Three Most Corrupt Nigerian President(s)/MILAD(s), Dead Or Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.