Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,734 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Should Working Wives Share Household Expenses With Their Husbands? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Working Wives Share Household Expenses With Their Husbands? (32141 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble / Why Are Some Wives Been Denied Next Of Kin Status By Their Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Working Wives Share Household Expenses With Their Husbands? by pickabeau1: 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
bukatyne:

The author of the article is saying that she/he does not understand the reason why Nigerian men married to foreign wives treat them way better than they would treat their Nigerian wives

I laff in spanish.. that is also evident... the wives are foreign

So now nigerian guys are the toast of foreign wives..the same zboyd that opens threads on how nigerian men abandon their children and use wives for greencard

interesting times....
Re: Should Working Wives Share Household Expenses With Their Husbands? by zboyd: 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
cococandy:
@zboyd. Very true article.
Well they do it because Nigerian women let them get away with it.

Plu some amount of inferiority complex. The whites at some point owned blacks. So it's like a sort of victory for them when they win a white woman.
It's like an achievement for some of them.
They don't wanna mess it up.

Only when they are bitten,will they come back crying to their angry black women.

I read some of them on NL denigrating black women and I laugh.
Give them macho egocentric dudes some white wives and they'll become soft as pudding.

Na for black women body dem dey get power grin

They know themselves grin angry

lol

Yes, the transformation in some immigrant men is quite astonishing and interesting, especially those who come from wealthy families and can't even boil an egg. And talk about them actually changing a diaper! It's hilarious! Poor things!

You should see how some of these Foreign Women say "JUMP!" and some Naija /African/Other Immigrant Men ask "HOW HIGH?!"

And I have to agree with you on your observation: "It's like an achievement for some of them. They don't wanna mess it up. Only when they are bitten, will they come back crying to their angry black women."

I've noticed some of this type of behavior too. Most times, the very ones hollering "Imma get me a white gal! Imma get me a white gal!" Imma get me a white gal!" will jump back into African/Black Woman Land with a quickness, when that white gal turns on them like a rattlesnake, only to hear some African/Black Woman say: "Kiss my black ASSets! Back to White Gal Land for you, my brother!"

Oh well...such is life!
Re: Should Working Wives Share Household Expenses With Their Husbands? by Adesiji77: 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
If love is the foundation of the relationship, sharing household expenses would not be an issue...a wise woman builds up her home...
Re: Should Working Wives Share Household Expenses With Their Husbands? by STENON(f): 9:35am On Oct 11, 2014
There is no big deal abt that.....Working class Wife out to knw that Marriage is not Parasitic Relationship bt a Mutual One.

Sharing of expenses should be done with wisdom.
Re: Should Working Wives Share Household Expenses With Their Husbands? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
Cutesexy1:
Of course they should,65 percent for the husband and 35 for the wifey,i think it fair enough.
add me on 2B74EFBB
Re: Should Working Wives Share Household Expenses With Their Husbands? by kathryn24(f): 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
marriage is a partnership so yes a wife and husband should share expenses

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Husband Forced To Marry Wife’s Corpse In Ebonyi / Do I Need A Registry Marriage After A Church Marriage? Lawyers In The House / My Father Said He Will Never Forgive Me Because I Didn't Go For Service!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.