Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:52 AM

The Type Of People U See In A Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Type Of People U See In A Church (921 Views)

7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service / The type of wedding ceremony most acceptable by GOD. / My Terrible Experience In A Church Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Type Of People U See In A Church by PapaNnamdi: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
After yesterdays service I decided to post this

1. The super born again.
These ones both male and female are usualy found on the front row, they are most times married, they are the first to wave during worship, they are first to speak in tongues during prayers, they occassionally drop the "praise thy lord" punchline when someone is testifying

2. The swaga inclined members.
This ones dress to kill, common with females, most even wear sun glasses inside the church auditorium like wtf, they don't dance during praises, always formin swag even when praying

3. The balium 5 members
These ones sleep as the preaching starts, they are mostly males moving their head from left to ryt navigating their way through the sleep grin

4. The over sabi.
these category of members are usualy among the choir, they gesticulate more, never shares the mic with the choir and are usualy ugly facialy.

5. The michael jacksons
these ones no de use ear hear musical praise, their dance moves are so noticeable. they can dance from the back of the auditorium to the alter, seeking a worthy opponent to challenge them on the dancefloor.

6. The phone freaks
these category never takes their hands off their phones, they dont even come with their bible, they press the phone from morning the service is over, these are the types that receive phone calls while under the annointing grin

7. The battery chargers
Omg, na this people they vex me pass, they come with phone chargers laptop chargers and rechargeable lamps, the most daring come with extra extention cables, they plug their phones before getting a place to sit,

lemme not list them all, please u guys should add yours,
Re: The Type Of People U See In A Church by Jakeattah(m): 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
Is that all?
Re: The Type Of People U See In A Church by saxwizard(m): 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
PapaNnamdi:
After yesterdays service I decided to post this

1. The super born again.
These ones both male and female are usualy found on the front row, they are most times married, they are the first to wave during worship, they are first to speak in tongues during prayers, they occassionally drop the "praise thy lord" punchline when someone is testifying
2. The swaga inclined members.
This ones dress to kill, common with females, most even wear sun glasses inside the church auditorium like wtf, they don't dance during praises, always formin swag even when praying
3. The balium 5 members
These ones sleep as the preaching starts, they are mostly males moving their head from left to ryt

The hunters nko

Does hunting for bfs or gfs as the case may be
Re: The Type Of People U See In A Church by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
Oga that's nt all, my category
We don't go to church with bible wen we av our ipads, if d sermon is boring, na chatting all through. Wen those ushers tap u,u quickly tell dem i was only going through my bible.

1 Like

Re: The Type Of People U See In A Church by Rapsainot(m): 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
Oshi` the next counter thread will be types of people you met in public toilets immature Nlanders, creating useless counters since the days of Adam and eve.

1 Like

Re: The Type Of People U See In A Church by chaberry(m): 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
grin grin
Re: The Type Of People U See In A Church by LOC1(m): 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
@op
1. Those pple who can't sing but are always there taking note of d choirister's mistakes.

2. The elders who knows different tunes to just one hymn and they confuse the person leading the hymn.

3. Those who sleep in church nd when you tap them. They will be like I wasn't sleeping but meditating.

4. Those who come to church to buy and sell when the service is over. This is common amongst our women
Re: The Type Of People U See In A Church by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
U forgot to mention the luqmon's they are in the church to check which person dress nice nd 1 who dress bad
Re: The Type Of People U See In A Church by PapaNnamdi: 9:21am On Oct 07, 2014
Rapsainot:
Oshi` the next counter thread will be types of people you met in public toilets immature Nlanders, creating useless counters since the days of Adam and eve.

Re: The Type Of People U See In A Church by Rapsainot(m): 10:53am On Oct 07, 2014
PapaNnamdi:
ifa slap you grin
Re: The Type Of People U See In A Church by Katier00(f): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
Very funny but they dnot in my church

(1) (Reply)

The Omnipresence Of God / BIBLICAL PROOF That Our Pets Will Go To Heaven.(must Read) / 7 Significant Lessons Churches Can Learn From The Mars Hill Implosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.