Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Ladies And Luggage - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies And Luggage (1693 Views)

WE SUPPLY QUALITY BAGS|SHOES & FASHION ACCESSORIES AT A WHOLESALE PRICE. / Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos / Nigerian Ladies And The Tatoo Craze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Luggage by 234GT(m): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
Over time, I have observed that ladies always go about with one or more bags. You can't just see them without one bag or box or polybag or whatever!

I saw off my friend this evening, and I saw a girl with three bags. She was struggling under the weight of the luggage.

The question is don't ladies ever get tired of carrying stuffs? Can't you ladies just walk with both hands free?

Wetin una dey carry about?
Re: Ladies And Luggage by Fraih(f): 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
Op...u don take d matter personal o

Bet y u dey ask nairalanders Walk up to a lady dats carrying something and ask her
Shikena
Re: Ladies And Luggage by naturally: 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
You know they have to carry along tissue, lip gloss, jotter, Biro, phones, purse, handkerchief, spare pad, powder, eye pencil, spare earrings, biscuit, sweet, chew gum, chocolate, spare pants, cotton bud, cream, novels (that most don't open), mirror etc
Re: Ladies And Luggage by 234GT(m): 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
naturally:
You know they have to carry along tissue, lip gloss, jotter, Biro, phones, purse, handkerchief, spare pad, powder, eye pencil, spare earrings, biscuit, sweet, chew gum, chocolate

Wahala dey o. Like seriously, don't they ever get tired?
Re: Ladies And Luggage by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
we sabi carry load, no be lie... some of our handbags can even contain human grin grin
Re: Ladies And Luggage by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 07, 2014
I think it's natural for us to go around with loads even if we aren't using it undecided. Some things are not even worth taking out but we always think of "should in case I need it"
I dey always envy the male folks, no baggage attach, they are as free as birds kiss kiss
Re: Ladies And Luggage by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 07, 2014
You are right but not all ladies like carrying luggage. eg, i don't like carrying luggage
Re: Ladies And Luggage by 234GT(m): 9:28am On Oct 07, 2014
The question is what do you ladies carry about? Toiletries, make up stuffs and the likes! Even middle aged and old women are not left out!

(1) (Reply)

You Have To See These Super Pretty Curly Hair Trends / Needle Tatting; Make A Bracelet, Necklace And Earring With Needle And Thread / Where Can I Buy Summer Dresses For A Big Bust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.