Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:24 PM

I Feel Special Knowing I Was Born At Home - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Feel Special Knowing I Was Born At Home (535 Views)

Reveled The Cause Of The Faceless Child Born At Aba / Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) / Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Special Knowing I Was Born At Home by daddyiel(m): 6:04am On Oct 07, 2014
I feel "special" about it, it's was January 1st Mum was heavily pregnant Dad's best friend would be wedding the next 2nd of January, Dad and Mum has gone there to help, somehow the celebrants decided to throw a Lil before wedding party around 12:32am the men disappeared then labour came very sudden that they couldn't go to hospital, a mid-wife among them delivered me just like the women of HEBREW women before 1:05am. Mum and Baby was strong the next morning they went to Hospital for proper registration and documentation, while growing up when I made mistakes my siblings will tease me that's it's because "I was born at home " mum will just smile saying through it was at home I was still the easiest child birth she had. GOD BLESS ALL THE GOOD MOTHERS....., undecided

(1) (Reply)

What You Eat Today Can Ease Your Stress / British Nurse Who Survived Ebola Returns To Sierra Leone / Scientists Develop Devise To Diagnose Patient For Ebola In 15 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.