Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Korobucci! Obanikoro Supporters Remake Mavin Record’s Hit Track Dorobucci - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korobucci! Obanikoro Supporters Remake Mavin Record’s Hit Track Dorobucci (597 Views)

Mavin Record Stars Promote Lil Kesh's New Single Ibile / Don Jazzy,Korede Bello And Asa Spotted At Mavin Record Headquarters(Photo) / The Real Meaning Of Dorobucci – Dr Sid |pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Korobucci! Obanikoro Supporters Remake Mavin Record’s Hit Track Dorobucci by entadaplace: 8:32am On Oct 07, 2014
You know it’s really election season when you start hearing different versions of hit songs geared towards supporting a political aspirant. The first of many to come I’m sure come from supporters of the current Minister of State for Defense, Masiliu Obanikoro, dubbed Koronation. They have remade Mavin Record’s popular track, Dorobucci, and named in Korobucci.

Even though he’s yet to declare formally, it’s believed that Obanikoro will run for Lagos State governor. His supporters have already campaigning heavily on social media with the #koronation, #korobucci, and #korolette hashtags.

Now looking to see how Don Jazzy will react to all this. And the song? Well let’s just say you’ll go back to the original once you’re done listening.

download here : www.entadaplace .com

http:///2014/10/07/korobucci-obanikoro-supporters-remake-mavin-records-hit-track-dorobucci/
Re: Korobucci! Obanikoro Supporters Remake Mavin Record’s Hit Track Dorobucci by DoctorAshley(f): 9:04am On Oct 07, 2014
jobless youths

(1) (Reply)

Google Explains Why Linda Ikeji’s Blog Was Deleted / I''ll Kill Myself Because Icarly Star Doesn't Love Me / Music Legend Stevie Wonder, 64, Expecting Triplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.