Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,543 members, 7,958,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

Photos: Former BBA Housemate, Beverly Osu, Buries Dad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Former BBA Housemate, Beverly Osu, Buries Dad (1512 Views)

Ejiro Okurame Buries Dad (Photos) / I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Former BBA Housemate, Beverly Osu, Buries Dad by trendysturvs(f): 10:25am On Oct 07, 2014
A few weeks ago, ex- Big brother Africa contestant, Beverly Osu announced that she had lost her father to the death. It was a sad news for the model and video vixen as she mourned him for days. He was buried on the 20th of September, 2014 at their hometown in Agbor, Delta state, Nigeria. Her co-housemate at the BBA contest, Bimpe was also there to support her and was with her all through. Beverly recently released the pictures from the burial ceremony. May his gentle soul rest in peace.

More photos here - http://.com/2014/10/07/photos-former-bba-housemate-beverly-osu-buries-dad/

Re: Photos: Former BBA Housemate, Beverly Osu, Buries Dad by Agbalanze(m): 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
146 views and no single "RIP", "take heart" or "accept my sympathy"....
Nairalanders.... una harsh ooooooooooo .

Back2topic, take heart and may God grant u fortitude to bear the loss. RIP 2 the dead!!
Re: Photos: Former BBA Housemate, Beverly Osu, Buries Dad by SlyIg(f): 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
Rip
Re: Photos: Former BBA Housemate, Beverly Osu, Buries Dad by SlyIg(f): 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
But na who sew that gown for am!
Re: Photos: Former BBA Housemate, Beverly Osu, Buries Dad by aboyaji(m): 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
may his soul rest in peace. . . . My neighbour puts it this way... MAY HIS SOUL RES AM PISS
Re: Photos: Former BBA Housemate, Beverly Osu, Buries Dad by icebebe(f): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
SlyIg:
But na who sew that gown for am!
hahaha ma tout exactly,e jus taya me

(1) (Reply)

Hackers Target Keke Palmer, Release Her Nude Pics Online / Exclusive! Omotola Ekeinde Celebrates 20 Years In The Entertainment Industry / Photos: Yinka Ayefele Buries Dad (burial Arrangements)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.