Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . (5234 Views)

Customercare Job Needed URGENTLY / Glo Customercare / Customercare @ Pfa/ Gtbank Entry Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by folash: 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
[quote author=kudoxs post=27431295] forget about sending mail or not, just try to contact jumia and ask when next they will be recruiting, people go for their test and interview without invite.[/quote
Ok thank you
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by adepiero: 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
I did the interview for customer care and I passed all five stages including the CEO. a week later I was sent an email to notify me of my result but I was placed on pending list while some people started work few days after meeting the CEO. well am still waiting for the final email from them to resume work.

Anybody that is currently having the same issue can relate with me here or privately and for intending interviewee needing advice and expo, you can also hola

1 Like

Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by smk4life(m): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
adepiero:
I did the interview for customer care and I passed all five stages including the CEO. a week later I was sent an email to notify me of my result but I was placed on pending list while some people started work few days after meeting the CEO. well am still waiting for the final email from them to resume work.

Anybody that is currently having the same issue can relate with me here or privately and for intending interviewee needing advice and expo, you can also hola

Pls can u mail me ur contact? Thanks.
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by adepiero: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
smk4life:

Pls can u mail me ur contact? Thanks.

7B2A86F5 the name is Adeola.
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by no1fan(f): 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
adewumiopeyemi:
If your englisg is perfect then.. Go for customer care then..let bet u will be screen out.. In secon round ..... ..

U break my heart!

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:45am On Oct 26, 2014
Thank God ave started working in jumia .. In orderp process dept...interview still on for customer care dispatch. Finance dept.. Professional driver anmd order proicess for more info.. Cointactr... 08089652065 bbpin. 220E42E5

1 Like

Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by vycee01: 10:46am On Oct 26, 2014
adewumiopeyemi:
Thank God ave started working in jumia .. In orderp process dept...interview still on for customer care dispatch. Finance dept.. Professional driver anmd order proicess for more info.. Cointactr... 08089652065 bbpin. 220E42E5

congrats!
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by kingofabia: 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
adewumiopeyemi:
my oga i sight u oh....hw work..hope say no night shift again
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
Yeah for now no night shift my guy....
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by chiomzylala(f): 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
adewumiopeyemi:
Congrats.
I was interviewed on wednesday and still I have not heard from d HR(s). I wonder what's keeping them. We were told that they would get back to us by the end of the week. Pls has anyone who was interviewed on Wednesday heard from them?
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by abeyluve: 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
adewumiopeyemi:
Why did u drop unavailable number if u re sincere to help?
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
@ chomzy ave a low battery.. U can try it. Nw or or. Add me on bbm. 08089652065
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
@ chomzy on which postion do u do the interview is it on customer care or dispatch and hw many stage do u do.. Jumia doesn't take time replying
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by smk4life(m): 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
adewumiopeyemi:

Hello Mr, u Are rejecting my BBM request
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by chiomzylala(f): 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
adewumiopeyemi:
@ chomzy on which postion do u do the interview is it on customer care or dispatch and hw many stage do u do.. Jumia doesn't take time replying
the post is for customer care and I got to stage 5 which is the panel interview.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by smk4life(m): 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
chiomzylala:
the post is for customer care and I got to stage 5 which is the panel interview.

Pls can u inbox me ur contact for urgent chat? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by chiomzylala(f): 12:52am On Oct 29, 2014
Does anyone hv additional information on the interview with the CEO? What were the questions asked? Pls OP shed light on this. Thanks.
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by chommi(f): 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
biko when is the next recruitment process?? angry

1 Like

Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by chommi(f): 9:47am On Oct 31, 2014
Please who can tell me about the interview process.
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by mereb(m): 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
Please who did the interview with the CEO on Thursday, have they gotten back to you?
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by chommi(f): 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
please who can tell me when the next recruitment will be oh angry
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by adeadekf: 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
Quesstion for the successful ones; how much does Jumia pay?
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:06am On Nov 02, 2014
Jumia is one of the company that I no pay well.. They pay salary every 25 of the month...and many benefit is involve if u are a jumia .. Staff like me.. U will be giving a laptop and simcard. Mtn loaded with 2000 recharge card everymonth which u can use to call any body. But if is jumia to jumia calling is fee......... So many benefit is involve.. Interview is still on.. U can reach me on dis number 08089652065 bbm 220E42E5 or my jumia email... Adewumi.opeyemi@ .. I too just started..working in jumia.. But atleast ave help some guys in helping them for interview invite.. .. .... But its nt easy...
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by twaintoy(f): 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
adewumiopeyemi:
Jumia is one of the company that I no pay well.. They pay salary every 25 of the month...and many benefit is involve if u are a jumia .. Staff like me.. U will be giving a laptop and simcard. Mtn loaded with 2000 recharge card everymonth which u can use to call any body. But if is jumia to jumia calling is fee......... So many benefit is involve.. Interview is still on.. U can reach me on dis number 08089652065 bbm 220E42E5 or my jumia email... Adewumi.opeyemi@ .. I too just started..working in jumia.. But atleast ave help some guys in helping them for interview invite.. .. .... But its nt easy...
Just added u on bbm. I'm interested in dis Jumia, customer care. Thanks
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by twaintoy(f): 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
adewumiopeyemi:
Just added u on bbm. I'm interested in dis Jumia, customer care. Accept and let's talk. Thanks
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by chiomzylala(f): 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
mereb:
Please who did the interview with the CEO on Thursday, have they gotten back to you?
I did the interview too on Thursday. I'm yet to hear from them as well.
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:28am On Nov 08, 2014
Morning guys sorry for replying u guys late... Late...... Was so busy with work that why.. Ave sent u guys that forwarded ur cv to my mail.. And I think they will be interview nextweek on. Custoimer care and other postion.. But noit too suire.. But I no there will be... U can reach me on dis number.............08089652065.. If I don't pick the callk I may be busy.. Or add me onskype adewumi.opeyemi1....my jumia .mail .adewumi.opeyemi@jumia.ng.com..............bbm pin220E42E5

1 Like

Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by chommi(f): 11:28am On Nov 08, 2014
thanx adewumi. please update us when ur sure of the date
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by taiedo(f): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
adewumiopeyemi:
Morning guys sorry for replying u guys late... Late...... Was so busy with work that why.. Ave sent u guys that forwarded ur cv to my mail.. And I think they will be interview nextweek on. Custoimer care and other postion.. But noit too suire.. But I no there will be... U can reach me on dis number.............08089652065.. If I don't pick the callk I may be busy.. Or add me onskype adewumi.opeyemi1....my jumia .mail .adewumi.opeyemi@jumia.ng.com..............bbm pin220E42E5
thanks so much for your offer of help..sent you a mail.,pls do reply.
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by folash: 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
adewumiopeyemi:
Pls kindly let us know when they would be conducting their next interview for the customer care position
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by folash: 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
adewumiopeyemi:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oceanblue Energy & Industrial Services Company Recruitment For Graduate Sales Ex / Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs / Vacancy At Nasrda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.