Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Bringing Wi-fi To Uyo - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Bringing Wi-fi To Uyo (1089 Views)

How Can I Connect My Tablet Via Wi-fi To My Laptop?? / How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich / The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bringing Wi-fi To Uyo by hobat4cash(m): 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2006
guys am living in uyo, here we do not have wi-fi over here. Pls is it possible to bring it down here to uyo including cost of bringing it down here and the possibility of creating hotspots for subscribers cos people over here are waiting for such connections. Thanks.
Re: Bringing Wi-fi To Uyo by Bolaji4349(m): 10:33am On Aug 01, 2006
hello hobat4cash

Bringing wifi and creating hotspot in uyo or fixed broadband wireless is posible so that people can access the internet in their homes/offices  but you will have to answer the following questions.

Are you the one to be responsible for all the cost implications or your company.
Are you sure people really needs the service in that area
Can you gurantee of 150-200 subscribers minimum in the first six-eight month of operation.

If all the above question is answered positively, Beetechnet Systems would be higly interested in taking on the project or jointly. We would send you a proposal, as soon as you re ready.

Or send mail to beetechnet@gmail.com

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Visafone Usb Morderm (visafone Communication) / Tuneup Utilities V 2014 + Serial / How To Speed Up Windows 8 Or (8.1) - Free And Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.