Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

A Tribute To A National Hero - Wing Cmdr Hedima - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Tribute To A National Hero - Wing Cmdr Hedima - Cramjones (581 Views)

Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander / Buhari Sets Out For Security Meeting At Presidential Wing, Abuja Airport- Pics / Chief Obafemi Awolowo: National Hero Or Villain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tribute To A National Hero - Wing Cmdr Hedima - Cramjones by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
Wing Commander Hedima you are indeed a national hero! You fought gallantly in the Nigerian AirForce's pristine alpha jet, vaporized the haramites with your bombs and helped a great nation on the brink of being taken over by ruthless terrorists. Unfortunately, your jet was brought down and you found yourself in an unwanted place. Even in your capture, you were brave, you showed no fear till your death. As I saw your picture, tears rolled from my eyes; For I wondered what went through your mind in those last moments - "Could this be my last time on earth?" you may have thought; My brother, though man can hack life out of you, they cannot touch your soul. I strongly believe you are in a better place. You deserve immortality in our national monuments even as your soul remains immortal.

While people who knew you right from your days in AirForce Military School eulogized the astute, brave and disciplined young man you were, your country, the very country that sent you on the mission, denied you. They said "He is not our man" another was even quoted as saying "The video was a superimposed version of you." As I read through these blatant lies by the military, more tears rolled from my eyes. For they are the same people that claimed to have rescued all the girls. I wondered "What would the Hedima family be thinking after seeing you denied." Not even a word from your commander-in-chief - the president, to acknowledge your heroic death and your brave service to our nation. Very disheartening.

Wing Cmdr Hedima, even if your country and those who sent you on the mission denies and continue to reject you, we assure you that we will never ever forget the ultimate price you paid for our nation. We will always remember you. Even as I write this I can't stop crying, but deep down I believe that God is still in control. Your family has contributed so much to the security of this nation, and they have had severals stints with the military. We are very grateful to all of them them (the Hedimas). My prayer is for the good Lord to grant your family the fortitude and strength to bear this irreplaceable loss of the fine and brave gentleman that you are.

God bless your soul and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones

PS: The best Nairaland can do is to put this eulogy up for all to see. If you share my sentiments click like, share and celebrate this true National hero. I am still in tears..

7 Likes

Re: A Tribute To A National Hero - Wing Cmdr Hedima - Cramjones by ayindejimmy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
God's finger touched him and he slept, like a newly born layed to rest.
Re: A Tribute To A National Hero - Wing Cmdr Hedima - Cramjones by cool318(m): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
He died a Hero. Rest in Peace Gallant Soldier.
Re: A Tribute To A National Hero - Wing Cmdr Hedima - Cramjones by oduastates: 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
They put him in a coffin to fly while they spend the country's national wealth on private jets.
Private jets they can use in flying their girlfriends on shopping trips
Re: A Tribute To A National Hero - Wing Cmdr Hedima - Cramjones by edoyad(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
Praises cry cry cry cry cry
Re: A Tribute To A National Hero - Wing Cmdr Hedima - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

On President Jonathan Net Worth. / Crowd Rivers state in shows They Don't Want To Be Called South South / General Gowon, Saint Or Sinner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.