Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,749 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

How To Create And Add Pages To Your Blogger's Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create And Add Pages To Your Blogger's Blog (1404 Views)

How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post / Top 11 Free PHP Hosting Site To Create And Host Your Free Wapsites / Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create And Add Pages To Your Blogger's Blog by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
I have a blog with blogger (the blog in my signature), but am finding it difficult to add pages to it..
I want a webmaster with experience on blogger to help me out urgently.
you might ask me to google it. I have googled it several times but can't find a straightfoward answer ...
thanks in advance.
Re: How To Create And Add Pages To Your Blogger's Blog by moneymaker24(m): 12:01am On Oct 08, 2014
kenkwodoski:
I have a blog with blogger (the blog in my signature), but am finding it difficult to add pages to it..
I want a webmaster with experience on blogger to help me out urgently.
you might ask me to google it. I have googled it several times but can't find a straightfoward answer ...
thanks in advance.

It's easy. Simply navigate to blogger.com and choose the blog u wanna create a page on.

Look at the left hand side of the page and you should see 'Pages'. Click on it and click 'Add new'.

Fix in the necessary details and publish.
Re: How To Create And Add Pages To Your Blogger's Blog by njuwo(m): 5:03am On Oct 08, 2014
moneymaker24:

It's easy. Simply navigate to blogger.com and choose the blog u wanna create a page on.

Look at the left hand side of the page and you should see 'Pages'. Click on it and click 'Add new'.

How do we add the pages like Home, About, Advertise and Contact at the top of the blog

1 Like

Re: How To Create And Add Pages To Your Blogger's Blog by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 08, 2014
moneymaker24:

ok. thanks. but what are the neccessary details, coz when i tried adding pages, i got error messages
Re: How To Create And Add Pages To Your Blogger's Blog by moneymaker24(m): 11:28am On Oct 08, 2014
kenkwodoski:
ok. thanks. but what are the neccessary details, coz when i tried adding pages, i got error messages

What errors did you get?
Re: How To Create And Add Pages To Your Blogger's Blog by moneymaker24(m): 11:32am On Oct 08, 2014
njuwo:
How do we add the pages like Home, About, Advertise and Contact at the top of the blog

First create the pages, copy out the link urls and use html codes in fixing it in the position you want it to be

You can either use the html gadget in achieving that or go through edit html settings via your dashboard(You need to have experience on html codes before u can do that though).

1 Like

Re: How To Create And Add Pages To Your Blogger's Blog by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 08, 2014
moneymaker24:

What errors did you get?
i get this error: woops! thats an error. check the pics i attached. thanks

Re: How To Create And Add Pages To Your Blogger's Blog by moneymaker24(m): 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
kenkwodoski:
i get this error: woops! thats an error. check the pics i attached. thanks

Then that's an error with blogger. Chill for a while. Will try creating a page on my blogger blog and give you a feedback to whether or not, I experienced same issues.

1 Like

Re: How To Create And Add Pages To Your Blogger's Blog by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
moneymaker24:

Then that's an error with blogger. Chill for a while. Will try creating a page on my blogger blog and give you a feedback to whether or not, I experienced same issues.
ok. But ever since i created the blog it has been showing me the error
Re: How To Create And Add Pages To Your Blogger's Blog by moneymaker24(m): 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
kenkwodoski:
ok. But ever since i created the blog it has been showing me the error

Okay. PM Me ur details and I will create a random page for you as a means of confirmation.
Re: How To Create And Add Pages To Your Blogger's Blog by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
moneymaker24:

Okay. PM Me ur details and I will create a random page for you as a means of confirmation.
yes sir. I have just emailed you.
Re: How To Create And Add Pages To Your Blogger's Blog by moneymaker24(m): 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
kenkwodoski:
yes sir. I have just emailed you.

It seems nairaland doesn't have a way to checking PM's unless via email. Please send d details to ade4real512@yahoo. Will create a random page as soon as I go on my PC cos am currently on mobile.
Re: How To Create And Add Pages To Your Blogger's Blog by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
moneymaker24:

It seems nairaland doesn't have a way to checking PM's unless via email. Please send d details to ade4real512@yahoo. Will create a random page as soon as I go on my PC cos am currently on mobile.
ok sir
Re: How To Create And Add Pages To Your Blogger's Blog by njuwo(m): 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
moneymaker24:

First create the pages, copy out the link urls and use html codes in fixing it in the position you want it to be

You can either use the html gadget in achieving that or go through edit html settings via your dashboard(You need to have experience on html codes before u can do that though).
I have no experience with html. Can't I do it without going through html. I use blogger simply template on my blog.

(1) (Reply)

See: Google Has Approved My Adsense (see How) / Booggers Submit Your Url Here For Review By Master And For Backlinks / Old Facebook Account Login Needed Asap . Inbox Me Your Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.