Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:33 AM

Does God Believe In God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Believe In God (890 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / I Do Not Believe in God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Believe In God by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
No, he isn't that dumb.

1 Like

Re: Does God Believe In God by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
The Trinity were trying to have a conversation. It was over before it even began.

1 Like

Re: Does God Believe In God by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
That awkward moment when Joseph tried to explain to his friends his virgin wife was pregnant.

3 Likes

Re: Does God Believe In God by Thugnificent(m): 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
Nonsense
Re: Does God Believe In God by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
Thugnificent:
Nonsense
Smelly pussy.
Re: Does God Believe In God by oldtimepreacher: 6:32am On Oct 16, 2014
This is nonsense to a highest degree. making fun of God like this.
Re: Does God Believe In God by dainformant(m): 3:34am On Nov 05, 2014
oldtimepreacher:
This is nonsense to a highest degree. making fun of God like this.
dont mind the fool called sonoflucifer....he is just a confirmation dat lucifer deserved wat he got..to be thrown into hell.....go track ur morning star in hell jobless troll
Re: Does God Believe In God by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
That awkward moment when Joseph tried to explain to his friends his virgin wife was pregnant.
If you want to worship your lucifer, do so quietly. Dont mock God.
Re: Does God Believe In God by Yooguyz: 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
No God does not believe in God because he is the uncaused causer and the unmoved mover. Before him no other existed.

1 Like

Re: Does God Believe In God by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
tosag:
If you want to worship your lucifer, do so quietly. Dont mock God.
Who tha Bleep are you to tell me to worship Lucifer quietly? Are you fucking insane? GET THAT FUXK OUTTA MY THREAD.
Re: Does God Believe In God by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
Yooguyz:
No God does not believe in God because he is the uncaused causer and the unmoved mover. Before him no other existed.
Maximum gibberish.
Re: Does God Believe In God by gatiano(m): 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
yes! yes! and yes.

(1) (Reply)

Hard Questions From The Bible / Music: You Make Me Feel Like A Holiday ~ J Moss Ft. Faith Evans / The 'homeless' Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.