Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 (12376 Views)

Aluu 4: 2 Years In Mind ... (four Students Brutally Killed In Uniport 2 Yrs Ago) / ALUU 4 Remembrance:2 Yrs After / In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 by superken(m): 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
On that fateful friday morning, they were said to have stormed the room of their debtor –the harbinger of their death –snatched his mobile phone and Laptop pending when he will refund the loan. But they were returning to their hostels, phone and laptop in hand, without the slightest portent of what the next few hours held for them.

They had hardly left his room when he began to shout “thief, thief, thief” And that marked the beginning of their waterloo.

Clannish, malevolent men and women ran out, cordoned off the young men, beat them to a defenceless state, and strip them of their clothes. They did all these without asking a question. Then they were paraded in stark nudity around the community until they got to the ‘unpromised’ land–the village square.

The young students lay nude and helpless on the floor, their semblances and eyes beckoning for help. But none was close. They were
encircled by people of the community who gaped and moped without perturb, apparently savouring each moment with relish, some was enjoying the tragic scene snapping photographs with intent of being the first to post it on social medias, few was videoing the act in pleasure, while others were busy unleashing their masculine strenght on them. The whole incident appeared to import some sort of sinister cheers to their minds. While the video was being played, I was utterly dismayed as not only men–who are considered more hard-hearted - but women and children stood and watched. The young men were planked with 4”/2” sticks with their heads as the major target.

I even learnt that during the massacre, Tekena’s sister, Ann, who was visiting a friend, saw the growing crowd and went to witness what was going on. On arrival at the scene, she saw her brother! She immediately raised an alarm but was immediately threatened into quietude or be made to suffer the same lot. But she ran out, calling for unavailable help.

They all laid on the floor almost motionless. Their limbs had buckled from the excruciating torture, ...And just when they thought the worst had
happened, they saw tyres strewn around their necks. The young men were set ablaze!
I’m sure that was the most heart-wrenchingmoment for most of us who watched the video.

One of them had been tortured to death as was evidenced by his
motionless state when the fire came on. The other three visibly limp students, who were already writhing in pains, invoked the strands of strength left in them, and struggled to crawl or even sprawl out of the blazing fire that brought inexplicable
violence to their bodies. But, unsurprisingly,their enemies kicked them back in and stoked up the fire. And then in vanquish, they gave in to the struggle and gave up to life.
THEY ARE THE ALUU4!!!

Continue Reading: http://www.kennwaforsblog.com/2014/10/the-hidden-story-of-aluu-4.html

2 Shares

Re: The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
embarassed cry cry embarassed humans beeiing heartless since 000001 BC.
R.I.P to d dead cry cry

5 Likes

Re: The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 by successgirl84(f): 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
tears rip from my eyes each time I go through their story

6 Likes

Re: The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 by bruno419(m): 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
Wicked world..cries.....

till date i never heard abt wat happened to their deptor

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 by Eden007(m): 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
Sad
Re: The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 by hatux: 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
What a world!
Re: The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 by ideyhere(f): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
I never could get myself to watch that video...the story and just the beginning of the video gave me the scare... RIP to them

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 by Kenzico(m): 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
May heaven accept dem and May GoD bless deir souls
Re: The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 by stiles009(m): 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
Awful thing! Monstrous people!

Abeg, what became of the debtor that make the theft cry?

RIP to their innocent soul!!!
Re: The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 by anselm791(m): 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
Whatever happened to the idiat debtor who cried thief

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
I still pray for justice. May their souls rest in peace profound.
Re: The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 by cococandy(f): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
I've never stopped crying for these boys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hmm, I always knew the story was never complete.

https://www.nairaland.com/1937617/7-types-lecturers-find-college
Re: The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 by Keketso24: 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
May their soul rest in peace.

9 Likes

Re: The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 by LOC1(m): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
undecided undecided undecided

RIP TO THE DEAD

WALKS OUT
Re: The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 by kenny091(m): 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
mans inhumanity to man.
Re: The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 by sunkoye: 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
In years to come....mayb in 200yrs. Wen the aluu's great great grand children will be wondering why natural disaster comes on Aluu in great measure. Like submerge, plague, genocide, and all kinds of uncommon catastrophy. I hope one of them stumble on my post. Things dont happen with coincidence. your fore fathers committed an abomination. You guys must ask forgiveness for the land that receive the blood of the four boys that died horribly in the hand of your fathers is super cursed. Their blood is crying vengeance!

Boys....i may not have known you...but pls dont rest until you avenge your killers. angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
ALUU 4........thats why i hate uniport till date!!!
Re: The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 by fiftynaira(m): 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
#aplaceinourhearts
Re: The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 by ayanbaba2(m): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
#restinpeacetothedead
Re: The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 by mrking3(m): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
ALUU 4........thats why i hate uniport till date!!!
is it Uniport that killed the poor boys? the horrible act took place in Aluu community so why the unreasonable hate on Uniport?

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
#foreverinourmind
Re: The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 by valmunich(m): 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
Oh! May they continue to rest in peace.
Re: The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 by TariEnoch(m): 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
At op,,that is what u have been told...but not the truth....the truth is hidden.only the wise ones knows the truth,and only them will know until someday.just booked dis day.
Re: The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
aw heartless can ppl b
Re: The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 by Suarezilla(m): 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
I still bleed in my heart whenever I stumble on their story....its just unacceptable in all ramifications to me. Four lives just wasted by some illetrate,irresponsible,wicked,enemis-of-progress,animalistic,stagnant people of Aluu....That village shall never rise from the dust in which they are now. Their young children shall be massacared in likkewise fashion...Idiots!

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 by DikSin(m): 11:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
Na person wey die own don finish...
RIP to the dead embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 by Kikyben2(f): 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
RIP cry
Re: The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 by mylora: 12:09am On Oct 08, 2014
M.I Abaga did a very touching song in their memory. Can't recall the title tho.
Re: The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 by nickz(m): 12:14am On Oct 08, 2014
MI_ashes

Why I love MI till date

#RIPALUU4

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 by mysticgal(f): 6:15am On Oct 08, 2014
only the story scares me,i haven't watched the because of that.rip to the slain ones.embarassed
please i would love to know the meaning of aluu

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 by newbie2014: 6:22am On Oct 08, 2014
My heart bleeds..very painful. Remembering this story hurts real bad. Cant imagine what their parents feel

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Reps Meet ASUU, Education, Labour Ministers Today / Oduduwa University Students Thread. / Pls How Much Is Jamb Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.