Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

My Innjoo F1 Tab:jumia Experience - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / My Innjoo F1 Tab:jumia Experience (817 Views)

Innjoo F2 10.1-inch 2 SIM Tablet (3g,wifi,1gb,8gb)- #19,999 only / Innjoo F1 Dual Core 7" (3G, dual sim,wifi) Android Tablet CLOSED / Samsung Galaxy Tab (Sim-card n Wifi)..6 In 1 Combo..114 Pieces Sold!..38k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Innjoo F1 Tab:jumia Experience by Jcurtis: 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
Jumia, why haven't i received the Innjoo F1 tab i placed an order for since September 30th,2014,despite the fact that the phone has been shipped to Benin City for some days now? Today is the 7th day of October 2014.

It is seven days now.

I called your 07006000000 to ask for my level,yesterday and the agent told me the phone was already in Benin city.Should I go pick it up by myself,she said no!Why?She said I will get a call from the delivery man,that i choosed pay on delivery.Of course that's true.

Question for Jumia:How long must I wait for Jumia delivery man in Benin city?if the phone was still in lagos,i wont sweat it but to think the phone has been in Benin city since friday,and i have not been contacted by Jumia Benin,is falling hand for jumia.

Is Jumia benin delivery man observing the holidays?
What s the reason for the hold up?

Anyway don't keep me waiting past tomorrow.I have other things to do with my time. If i had known, i would have ordered it to my Guys address in Lagos and have him send it to me in Benin city through IYARE MOTORS.

After tomorrow,consider my order with the following number:304626572 canceled.That s official.if your delivery man comes after that day and tries to make any drama or rag me for cheese,he will get plenty of it because the purchase contract for Innjoo F1 tab delivery by Jumia has expired.I will re order for Innjoo t1 tab instead and see how that goes as well.

Jumia take note.
Thanks
Re: My Innjoo F1 Tab:jumia Experience by Simpsonrocket(m): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
Buying online is not a sure thing, sometimes you might get duped, other times you get lucky.

1 Like

Re: My Innjoo F1 Tab:jumia Experience by abduldope(m): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
---> tongue
Re: My Innjoo F1 Tab:jumia Experience by cirmuell(m): 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
But why here?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Torch 1 9800 For Sale Or Swap / Sold!!!!!Uk Used Clean Samsung S4 Mini For Sale / Project Topics And Materials In Mechanical Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.