Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,516 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:11 PM

Do You Remember Wanawap!? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Remember Wanawap!? (584 Views)

Back In 2011 TO 2012, Who Remember This Stuff (2go Phinishing Page) / A Gift For You: Your September To Be Remember / Remember To Evaluate My Own Newest Bmw Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Remember Wanawap!? by sleeknick: 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
Long time ago there was this mobile chating site called wanawap before the emegence of 2go and the likes. It was rilli fun with the auto refresh feature. I have to mention someone for them to know ur chatting with them. I made a lot of friends then. It just disappeared all of a sudden.

Share your experience here
Re: Do You Remember Wanawap!? by braine(m): 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
I sure remember wananwap!!!! That site was the best thing that happened to me back then in 2005/06. Those days I made friends from all over the world. It was so cool. You really can't compare it with 2Go, the app is wack. I wonder what happened to Wanawap as I tried going to the site lately. I still have contacts of some of the friends I made then.
Re: Do You Remember Wanawap!? by sleeknick: 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
braine:
I sure remember wananwap!!!! That site was the best thing that happened to me back then in 2005/06. Those days I made friends from all over the world. It was so cool. You really can't compare it with 2Go, the app is wack. I wonder what happened to Wanawap as I tried going to the site lately. I still have contacts of some of the friends I made then.

My guy dat was when chatting was fun. No scam just boys n girls saying dia minds. I still have d interface in my head.

(1) (Reply)

Try This Php Code To Block Adsense On Operamini.. / Please Review This Blog Pc View / Google Recognizes Nigerian Election By Changing Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.