Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Buy And Clear Your Cars From Cotonou At Very Brilliant Price!!!! - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy And Clear Your Cars From Cotonou At Very Brilliant Price!!!! (8751 Views)

Buy Any Kinds Of Cars,vehicles From Cotonu At A Very Brilliant Price,07034481325 / Buy Or Clear You Portable Car's.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, / Buy Or Clear You Portable Golf3, Golf4.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy And Clear Your Cars From Cotonou At Very Brilliant Price!!!! by bill554411: 8:48am On Dec 11, 2014
Make your enquirers and I will provide answers to your questions and make full explanation asap, we fix an appointment during the week to visit Cotonou where we will get the opportunity to settle for your desired vehicle.The vehicle gets to Lagos or any of your desired location in two days after complete payment.I deliver cars nationwide.You can count on me in getting you a sharp and neat vehicle @ the best of prices with a low mileage you can't get elsewhere.

_BELOW IS A BRIEF EXPLANATION_

On the first day of our visit to Cotonou, all you need do is to come along with about 25k, 5k will serve as transportation to and fro to Cotonou while the 20k will be for deposit when we get the car we want to settle for.
After several inspection comparing the different cars, the deposit is made for the car we want to settle for, we get to the bank to get the full payment and the car gets to Lagos two days after complete payment.I offer nationwide delivery of vehicle.

Thank you

It will be nice doing business with you.

Call me on 08126293326 OR 09097372437
pin:2880c674
OR email: bill554411@yahoo.com

HAMEED
bill554411:
Make your enquirers and I will provide answers to your questions and make full explanation asap, we fix an appointment during the week to visit Cotonou where we will get the opportunity to settle for your desired vehicle.The vehicle gets to Lagos or any of your desired location in two days after complete payment.I deliver cars nationwide.You can count on me in getting you a sharp and neat vehicle @ the best of prices with a low mileage you can't get elsewhere.
On the first day of our visit to Cotonou, all you need do is to come along with about 25k, 5k will serve as transportation to and fro to Cotonou while the 20k will be for deposit when we get the car we want to settle for.
After several inspection comparing the different cars, the deposit is made for the car we want to settle for, we get to the bank to get the full payment and the car gets to Lagos two days after complete payment.I offer nationwide delivery of vehicle.
Thank you
HAMEED
Re: Buy And Clear Your Cars From Cotonou At Very Brilliant Price!!!! by bill554411: 8:50am On Dec 11, 2014

Thank you

HAMEED
Re: Buy And Clear Your Cars From Cotonou At Very Brilliant Price!!!! by bill554411: 7:46am On Dec 15, 2014

Thank you

HAMEED
bill554411:
Thank you
HAMEED
Re: Buy And Clear Your Cars From Cotonou At Very Brilliant Price!!!! by bill554411: 7:55am On Dec 15, 2014

Thank you

HAMEED
Re: Buy And Clear Your Cars From Cotonou At Very Brilliant Price!!!! by bill554411: 9:16am On Dec 17, 2014

Thank you

HAMEED
bill554411:
Thank you
HAMEED
Re: Buy And Clear Your Cars From Cotonou At Very Brilliant Price!!!! by bill554411: 11:39pm On Dec 19, 2014

Thank you

HAMEED
Re: Buy And Clear Your Cars From Cotonou At Very Brilliant Price!!!! by bill554411: 11:48pm On Dec 19, 2014

Thank you

HAMEED
bill554411:
Thank you
HAMEED
Re: Buy And Clear Your Cars From Cotonou At Very Brilliant Price!!!! by bill554411: 11:54pm On Dec 19, 2014

Thank you

HAMEED
Re: Buy And Clear Your Cars From Cotonou At Very Brilliant Price!!!! by bill554411: 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2015

Thank you

HAMEED
Re: Buy And Clear Your Cars From Cotonou At Very Brilliant Price!!!! by bill554411: 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2015

Thank you

HAMEED
bill554411:

Thank you

HAMEED
Re: Buy And Clear Your Cars From Cotonou At Very Brilliant Price!!!! by bill554411: 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2015

Thank you

HAMEED
Re: Buy And Clear Your Cars From Cotonou At Very Brilliant Price!!!! by dvibes: 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hello Bill, how much will it cost to get Peugeot 307 Auto or its SW to Lagos.
I urgently need your resp.
Re: Buy And Clear Your Cars From Cotonou At Very Brilliant Price!!!! by bill554411: 10:29am On Jan 27, 2015
@dvibes...It will cost you 1.5 with the custom duty down to lagos

Hello Bill, how much will it cost to get Peugeot 307 Auto or its SW to Lagos.
I urgently need your resp.

Call...09097372437

Name...Olasunkanmi Hameed
Re: Buy And Clear Your Cars From Cotonou At Very Brilliant Price!!!! by bill554411: 10:31am On Jan 27, 2015

Thank you

HAMEED
Re: Buy And Clear Your Cars From Cotonou At Very Brilliant Price!!!! by bill554411: 10:39am On Jan 27, 2015

Thank you

HAMEED
bill554411:

Thank you

HAMEED
Re: Buy And Clear Your Cars From Cotonou At Very Brilliant Price!!!! by bill554411: 10:58am On Jan 27, 2015

Thank you

HAMEED
Re: Buy And Clear Your Cars From Cotonou At Very Brilliant Price!!!! by bill554411: 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2015

Thank you

HAMEED
bill554411:
Thank you
HAMEED
Re: Buy And Clear Your Cars From Cotonou At Very Brilliant Price!!!! by bill554411: 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2015

Thank you

HAMEED
Re: Buy And Clear Your Cars From Cotonou At Very Brilliant Price!!!! by dvibes: 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
How much can i get a VW passat 2000 model Auto, original paper included?

Give me a quote also for your service charge and cost of delivery to Lagos
Re: Buy And Clear Your Cars From Cotonou At Very Brilliant Price!!!! by bravozulu: 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hi,how much will Toyota 2008 corolla cost to land in Lagos, including your fees. I want your best deal. Thanks.
Re: Buy And Clear Your Cars From Cotonou At Very Brilliant Price!!!! by bill554411: 12:00am On Apr 24, 2015

Thank you

HAMEED
bravozulu:
Hi,how much will Toyota 2008 corolla cost to land in Lagos, including your fees. I want your best deal. Thanks.
Re: Buy And Clear Your Cars From Cotonou At Very Brilliant Price!!!! by bill554411: 12:09am On Apr 24, 2015
@bravozulu: Toyota corolla 2008 will cost you 2.750 including the custom duty down to lagos

Sir kindly call me for more information

08126293326 or 09097372437 or 8076354438
Pin...2abc0597

Keep me posted

Hameed
Re: Buy And Clear Your Cars From Cotonou At Very Brilliant Price!!!! by bill554411: 12:12am On Apr 24, 2015

Thank you

HAMEED
Re: Buy And Clear Your Cars From Cotonou At Very Brilliant Price!!!! by bill554411: 1:28am On Apr 24, 2015

Thank you

HAMEED
bill554411:
Thank you
HAMEED
Re: Buy And Clear Your Cars From Cotonou At Very Brilliant Price!!!! by bill554411: 11:37pm On Jun 23, 2015

Thank you

Call me on 08126293326 OR 08078354438

HAMEED
Re: Buy And Clear Your Cars From Cotonou At Very Brilliant Price!!!! by bill554411: 11:38pm On Jun 23, 2015

Thank you

HAMEED
bill554411:
Thank you
HAMEED
Re: Buy And Clear Your Cars From Cotonou At Very Brilliant Price!!!! by bill554411: 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2015

Thank you

HAMEED
Re: Buy And Clear Your Cars From Cotonou At Very Brilliant Price!!!! by bill554411: 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2016

Thank you

Pin:2ABC0597

Call me on 08076354438 E-mail us on bill554411@yahoo.com

HAMEED
Re: Buy And Clear Your Cars From Cotonou At Very Brilliant Price!!!! by bill554411: 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2016

Thank you

HAMEED
bill554411:
Thank you
HAMEED
Re: Buy And Clear Your Cars From Cotonou At Very Brilliant Price!!!! by bill554411: 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2016

Thank you

HAMEED
Re: Buy And Clear Your Cars From Cotonou At Very Brilliant Price!!!! by bill554411: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2016

Thank you

HAMEED
bill554411:
Thank you
HAMEED
Re: Buy And Clear Your Cars From Cotonou At Very Brilliant Price!!!! by bill554411: 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2016

Thank you

HAMEED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Engine Oils Made In The U.S Available. 08033910382. / 2007 Model Lexus IS250 Toks Fully Loaded Super White Lexus / Toks 2006 Model Toyota Sienna Fabric Interior For Sale......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.