Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Linda Ikeji In Plagiarism Mess;google Might Shutdown Her Blog - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji In Plagiarism Mess;google Might Shutdown Her Blog (643 Views)

9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” / Flavour N'abania And Laura Ikeji In Abidjan - Photo / Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji In Plagiarism Mess;google Might Shutdown Her Blog by nicholasis(m): 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
Most people see blogging as a world of copy and past which is not an ideal because it a big crime in the eyes of Google, funny enough they just copy and walk away without giving credit to the owner of the blog they copied it from. Top Celebrity blogger Linda Ikeji is currently battling with alleged plagiarism issue with one Mr Aye Dee who accused her of severely copying his site content without giving him credit or linking back (copyright infringement),her blog url is Lindaikeji..com .

This issue is really serious and might cost her losing her blog because her blog is hosted by Google and they might decide to snatch the domain from her. The last time Linda was in the news was when indigenous rapper Olamide accused her of publishing false stories that almost frustrate his life and make people see him for what he is not. Sine Linda is a gossip blogger so she is bound to have issues with people,most time she form stories from tweets .

But one thing a don’t side here is that if she really stole content from his blog then she should say the truth so that they can resolve this amicably instead of making it a win lose battle because she might lose the battle and it will be very bad and frustrating. According to Mr Aye Dee ,he has been making complaint to Google consigning the issue for some time now and he finally got reply fro Google .

And we gathered that Google has started talking down those stolen content from her blog and he insist that Google must shut down the blog to serve as lessons for those who steal other peoples property. Linda Ikeji annual income when estimated amounted to 140million naira ,Linda has not say anything pertaining this serious issue and i think she is trying to protect her ego in order not to lose reputation. For now Google is yet to take any further actions.

I never knew people love Linda this much that they pleading on her behalf so that her blog could be spare. Mr Aye Dee twitter handle @MrAyeDee maybe you can help the situation,who knows. This came at the eleventh hour,here is what Lind said consigning the issue,she has finally spoken : “I Understand Why I Am The Target. If I Were Them, I’d Hate Me Too” She stated that the success of her blog was the reason why she was being attacked.

She said she doesn’t know the next action Google will take. Also in her word : “They want Google to shut it down. That is their aim. Will they succeed? I sincerely don’t know. I’m not an IT expert…I know they are spamming and filing complaints, I don’t know what else they are doing behind the scenes but they are relentless. I just pray they don’t shut her blog down…

More News Here : http://updatenaija.com

Re: Linda Ikeji In Plagiarism Mess;google Might Shutdown Her Blog by Rexnegro(m): 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
All I can say is that if she's found guilty and the penalty is to shut it down so be it...no hating or beef for her..just that every wrong action has its own penalty....blogging shouldn't be about copy and paste..if u aint ready to findout things about people don't just copy and paste wrong thing about them like she claimed to have done about baddo....

(1) (Reply)

Kris Jenner Tells Selena Gomez To Work On Her Fitness / Patoranking’s Latest Fan Is Dele Momodu / Nick Cannon And Mariah Carey Fights Over Custody Of Their Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.