Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

On Peter Obi, Abagworo Has Been Vindicated. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Peter Obi, Abagworo Has Been Vindicated. (2418 Views)

PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' / Guber Tribunal Judgement: We’ve Been Vindicated – Rivers APC / Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Peter Obi, Abagworo Has Been Vindicated. by Abagworo(m): 1:19am On Oct 08, 2014
I often times wonder why Igbos have allowed themselves to be manipulated to an extent that they will see wrong and close there eyes while they see right but call it wrong. I've been one of the few Igbos that viewed and critically analysed each and every move of our politicians viz its effect on Igbo's political relevance. Arthur Eze for example plied all the bad federal roads in the Southeast and got to Umuahia to insult Orji in order to appease the FG who have subjected Abians to life in hell despite the Governors sacrificial support for FG. Emeka Offor and his partner have held the Geometric power owned by another Igboman Barth Nnaji from kicking off to launch Aba as the 1st power sufficient city in Nigeria but Arthur Eze and Ohaneze will not make any comments or even attempts to resolve the quagmire. The points are too numerous but its obvious there is an ongoing continuous manipulation of the Igbo people by a group of selfish, money-minded individuals.

1 Like

Re: On Peter Obi, Abagworo Has Been Vindicated. by Remarkable: 2:04am On Oct 08, 2014
e treasury of Abia State

Says.. “ I never referred to Abia State Government or Abia as stinking”

Osa Eresoyen, Anambra

Billionaire businessman Arthur Eze has refuted reports in SUN Newspapers alluding that he described Abia State as stinking at the occasion of the 23rd Anniversary celebration of Abia State held on the 27th of August, 2014 in Umuahia.

Arthur, who is obviously miffed by the report carried by an “anonymous’ reporter and published only in the Orji Uzor Kalu’s SUN newspapers described the story as cheap political blackmail coming from a man who is obviously drowning and needs help.

Addressing newsmen this morning at his palatial Ukpo Country Home, Arthur wondered why it was only in SUN that the so called purported statement that “Abia Stinks” would be published. In his words, “ I know that Orji Uzor Kalu is suffering from severe annihilation from a State he misruled for eight years (1999 – 2007). I did not imagine that he would choose to join me in his wild goose chase of smearing the personality of a Governor who is strategically repositioning Abia, recovering it from the ruins of the wasted years of Orji Uzor Kalu”.

Arthur Eze described as preposterous the art of hatchet job which Orji Uzor Kalu has perfected over the years. Continuing, Arthur said that he would not have said Abia Stinks considering that he only plied the Enugu Portharcout Express Road leading to Abia from Enugu. “I would not have said that about Abia because when I drove from the Abia Tower to the Michael Okpara Auditorium venue of the Abia Day celebrations, I beheld a completely beautiful vista, noting landmark developmental efforts across the length and breadth of the about 3Kms from the tower to the venue. People who attended the event (not a faceless SUN reporter who never attended the ceremony) would agree that I bemoaned the state of the federal roads, especially the Abia end of it where I plied to get to Umuahia”

The Statement read in part:

“I am a diligent party man, and only urged Governor Theodore Orji to take advantage of his relationship with the President to hasten construction of the Enugu – PH express Road. I also remember urging my friend the Governor to consider improved palliative measures within the Abia end of the Express Road as a help to the federal government while the construction lasts”.

“It is either Orji Uzor Kalu does not visit home or what he said in his paper is a reflection of what he wishes for his people, otherwise he ought to know that even if Abia is not superbly developed, no one who plies Abia Tower to Okpara Auditorium would rightly say that Abia Stinks. Rather, one would see the effort of the Governor in curing the city of madness largely caused by Orji Uzor Kalu. The serenity of the old market site, the beautiful scene of the newly remodeled Okpara Square and the cleanliness of the surroundings from Mission Hill down to Bank Road and Okpara Auditorium can only be described as “stinking” by a man of Orji’s Caliber”.

“If Orji Uzor Kalu knows how distraught I am with him, he would not mention me in any of his childish political fights. Here was a man I had obliged marrying my sister thinking that he is reasonable. Till date Ifeoma, my sister; his wife has remained in the State of a vegetable, losing her sanity and being entirely useless to her kinsmen. The least Orji Uzor should do is to find a way of rehabilitating my sister rather than involve in his senseless charade against his own people”

“If I refused to take him to the President in his bid to return to PDP, it is because of my personal conviction that he needs to make up with his Abia people. I had told him severally that Party Politics starts from the grassroots and a man so widely rejected by the grassroots like him has no business in Jonathan’s PDP. I will not go back on that even if he uses the whole machinery of blackmail available to him to smear my personality”.

“I want to state for the records that I never refereed to Abia as stinking and will never say that. My honoring the invitation to attend the Abia Day celebrations was a mark of honor to Chief Theodore Orji, one honest politician I have encountered. It is as a result of my personal conviction, predicated on verifiable evidences that the current Governor of Abia State is gradually transforming Abia after several years of neglect”.

“Orji Uzor Knows that I have the capacity to drive him out of Nigeria. He knows I am not given to cheap publicity and would do anything to protect the integrity I have earned over the years. I am giving the SUN Newspapers and their agents, 72 hours to retract that obnoxious statement credited to me either which I will resort to tandard legal means to seek redress”.
There's more at: http://247ureports.com/?p=55748
Re: On Peter Obi, Abagworo Has Been Vindicated. by Ikengawo: 3:04am On Oct 08, 2014
Let the man join PDP. What has his relationship with PDP done negatively for Ndigbo? A strong presence in PDP is fundamental for the east, but I hope APGA survives because that's important as well (more important than PDP)
Re: On Peter Obi, Abagworo Has Been Vindicated. by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 08, 2014
Abagworo, u stupidly keep bringing up this geometric issue. And it only advertises ur ignorance and thereby makes ur attempt at self praise a pathetic spectacle. Permit me to educate u once and for all and disabuse u of any I'll thinking towards Emeka Offor.
When the federal government sold the different parts of the defunct PHCN, there were 11 discos and 7 gencos sold. The distribution companies or discos were given the rights to monopoly of power distribution in the areas they cover. And it will remain so for the foreseeable future. The generation companies or gencos on the other hand were allowed to be set up by anyone and all he had to do was contribute power to the common pool (national grid) just like everyone else and the transmission company of Nigeria distributes this power among the different discos.
Are u following me?
Gencos generate power and sell it to the transmission. Transmission sells to the distribution companies. Simple. I hope I am not going too fast for u. Only distribution companies have the rights to distribute power to consumers.
Still following?
Enugu Electricity Distribution Company, EEDC, which covers Anambra, Enugu, Abia etc is the only company allowed to distribute power in that area. No other company can. Same with Ibadan IBEDC, Ikeja IKEDC etc..
Now your friend Barth Nnaji wants to generate power from Geometric and also distribute this power himself. Who is the greedy one now? Mind u, gencos like Transcorp in Ughelli generate power and sells to the transmission like they are supposed to. They are not trying to distribute it in Delta state themselves. Why should Barth Nnaji's case be different? Tell me.
To further show u that u are ignorant, Egbin power station in Ikorodu Lagos is owned by the same company which owns Ikeja electricity distribution company IKEDC in Lagos too and which is responsible for power distribution to Egbin environs. Yet Egbin sells its power to the transmission like they are supposed to and transmission sells to IKEDC. U don't see them trying to circumvent the law and supply power to their distribution company directly and crying on the pages of newspapers when they don't get their way.
Why should Barth Nnaji's case be different?
The only villain in this story is Nnaji. He can generate like everyone else and make his money. But he should forget about distribution for now.
I stopped taking u seriously a long time ago. U have never been a man of intelligence or logical thought pattern. So ur ignorance is excused. The problem I have with u is how u go about praising urself even when u are spouting drivel. It is hilarious and it paints a picture of a man whose stupidity is driven by his ego. U will make a fine case study in psychology. Do ur research next time and stop misleading people.
I just had to correct u though. This d third time in a month I have seen u use Geometric in one of ur tirades. The rest do not concern me.

5 Likes

Re: On Peter Obi, Abagworo Has Been Vindicated. by thebloodykiller: 3:50am On Oct 08, 2014
only a hopeless fools takes A Bag Of Gworo (abagworo) serious
Re: On Peter Obi, Abagworo Has Been Vindicated. by asha80(m): 6:29am On Oct 08, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:
Abagworo, u stupidly keep bringing up this geometric issue. And it only advertises ur ignorance and thereby makes ur attempt at self praise a pathetic spectacle. Permit me to educate u once and for all and disabuse u of any I'll thinking towards Emeka Offor.
When the federal government sold the different parts of the defunct PHCN, there were 11 discos and 7 gencos sold. The distribution companies or discos were given the rights to monopoly of power distribution in the areas they cover. And it will remain so for the foreseeable future. The generation companies or gencos on the other hand were allowed to be set up by anyone and all he had to do was contribute power to the common pool (national grid) just like everyone else and the transmission company of Nigeria distributes this power among the different discos.
Are u following me?
Gencos generate power and sell it to the transmission. Transmission sells to the distribution companies. Simple. I hope I am not going too fast for u. Only distribution companies have the rights to distribute power to consumers.
Still following?
Enugu Electricity Distribution Company, EEDC, which covers Anambra, Enugu, Abia etc is the only company allowed to distribute power in that area. No other company can. Same with Ibadan IBEDC, Ikeja IKEDC etc..
Now your friend Barth Nnaji wants to generate power from Geometric and also distribute this power himself. Who is the greedy one now? Mind u, gencos like Transcorp in Ughelli generate power and sells to the transmission like they are supposed to. They are not trying to distribute it in Delta state themselves. Why should Barth Nnaji's case be different? Tell me.
To further show u that u are ignorant, Egbin power station in Ikorodu Lagos is owned by the same company which owns Ikeja electricity distribution company IKEDC in Lagos too and which is responsible for power distribution to Egbin environs. Yet Egbin sells its power to the transmission like they are supposed to and transmission sells to IKEDC. U don't see them trying to circumvent the law and supply power to their distribution company directly and crying on the pages of newspapers when they don't get their way.
The only villain in this story is Nnaji. He can generate like everyone else and make his money. But he should forget about distribution for now.
I stopped taking u seriously a long time ago. U have never been a man of intelligence or logical thought pattern. So ur ignorance is excused. The problem I have with u is how u go about praising urself even when u are spouting drivel. It is hilarious and it paints a picture of a man whose stupidity is driven by his ego. U will make a fine case study in psychology. Do ur research next time and stop misleading people.
I just had to correct u though. This d third time in a month I have seen u use Geometric in one of ur tirades. The rest do not concern me.
i have actually tried to correct him on this geometric issue and what really went down
Re: On Peter Obi, Abagworo Has Been Vindicated. by obayaya(m): 6:47am On Oct 08, 2014
Ikengawo:
Let the man join PDP. What has his relationship with PDP done negatively for Ndigbo? A strong presence in PDP is fundamental for the east, but I hope APGA survives because that's important as well (more important than PDP)

I agree with you on the emboldened part.

However, I do not think Peter Obi needs to join PDP. In fact, I'll be disappointed if he does. Anambra PDP is one formidable team of strong men. If Obi joins PDP, he'll just be another guy.

Trust me, the Arthur Ezes, the Ubas, the Emeka Offors of this world will never ever let his light shine through in PDP.
Re: On Peter Obi, Abagworo Has Been Vindicated. by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 08, 2014
obayaya:

However, I do not think Peter Obi needs to join PDP. In fact, I'll be disappointed if he does. Anambra PDP is one formidable team of strong men. If Obi joins PDP, he'll just be another guy.

Trust me, the Arthur Ezes, the Ubas, the Emeka Offors of this world will never ever let his light shine through in PDP.
. You're so on point!
Re: On Peter Obi, Abagworo Has Been Vindicated. by Descartes: 7:03am On Oct 08, 2014
obayaya:

These are the mainstream looters in Anambra PDP not forgeting Wowo of Nteje Abogu angry
Re: On Peter Obi, Abagworo Has Been Vindicated. by Descartes: 7:05am On Oct 08, 2014
Obi has being a PDP mole since 2010.
Re: On Peter Obi, Abagworo Has Been Vindicated. by obayaya(m): 7:21am On Oct 08, 2014
berem:
. You're so on point!

I have so much respect for that man called Peter Obi. I hope he stays on in APGA.

Descartes:
These are the mainstream looters in Anambra PDP not forgeting Wowo of Nteje Abogu angry

Wowo na Nteje (Mike Nwakalor) operates on a far more lesser scale when compared to the Ubas, Emeka offor and Arthur1000.

wowo used to be a formidable field general in Oyi LGA for the men I mentioned above. But his influenced has waned over time
Re: On Peter Obi, Abagworo Has Been Vindicated. by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 08, 2014
obayaya:

I have so much respect for that man called Peter Obi. I hope he stays on in APGA.

Wowo na Nteje (Mike Nwakalor) operates on a far more lesser scale when compared to the Ubas, Emeka offor and Arthur1000.

wowo used to be a formidable field general in Oyi LGA for the men I mentioned above. But his influenced has waned over time
joining PDP does not make him a strong man but makes him a second class member in Anambra PDP despite being a former governor. I don't think he will have a say in the affairs of the party. We all know the part the PDP bigwigs in Anambra state played that made Obi not to emerge as Minister.
he is much respected as an APGA member than PDP.
Re: On Peter Obi, Abagworo Has Been Vindicated. by oneeast2: 7:39am On Oct 08, 2014
Abagworo be careful. I have warned you severally to stop meddling on any issue that has to do with Anambra and its people. I have warned you times without number but you wouldn't listen. I have told you that we care less about your 'ordinary' state of Imo why then are you interested in ours? Leave us alone and go face your useless state. You will soon hear from me.. cheesy
Re: On Peter Obi, Abagworo Has Been Vindicated. by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 08, 2014
oneeast2:
[s] Abagworo be careful. I have warned you severally to stop meddling on any issue that has to do with Anambra and its people. I have warned you times without number but you wouldn't listen. I have told you that we care less about your 'ordinary' state of Imo why then are you interested in ours? Leave us alone and go face your useless state. You will soon hear from me.. cheesy [/s]
Shut the hell up or you contribute to the topic. Stop issuing out empty threats.

6 Likes

Re: On Peter Obi, Abagworo Has Been Vindicated. by lonelydora: 7:44am On Oct 08, 2014
On the last days, Brother shall rise against brother. That's all i can say.
Re: On Peter Obi, Abagworo Has Been Vindicated. by Nwaoguta(m): 7:46am On Oct 08, 2014
Berem ' are you living at iba?
Re: On Peter Obi, Abagworo Has Been Vindicated. by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 08, 2014
Nwaoguta:
Berem ' are you living at iba?
and how many times do I need to answer your question?
Re: On Peter Obi, Abagworo Has Been Vindicated. by obayaya(m): 7:49am On Oct 08, 2014
berem:
joining PDP does not make him a strong man but makes him a second class member in Anambra PDP despite being a former governor. I don't think he will have a say in the affairs of the party. We all know the part the PDP bigwigs in Anambra state played that made Obi not to emerge as Minister.

I hope he realizes that...

Good morning
Re: On Peter Obi, Abagworo Has Been Vindicated. by Les: 7:53am On Oct 08, 2014
berem:
I don't think he joined pdp because of anambra state. He's done with anambra state. I think he's aiming at the national level in which pdp will project him faster than apga.
Re: On Peter Obi, Abagworo Has Been Vindicated. by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 08, 2014
obayaya:

I hope he realizes that...

Good morning
morning dear. Sorry for disappointing you the other day.
Re: On Peter Obi, Abagworo Has Been Vindicated. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:55am On Oct 08, 2014
lonelydora:
On the last days, Brother shall rise against brother. That's all i can say.
grin
What can I say?
Well, I guess this is not my war.

@OP and others: I'll allow you guys fight yourselves to death if it's necessary. I'll come back and gently pick up the spoils of war wen u're gone!

1 Like

Re: On Peter Obi, Abagworo Has Been Vindicated. by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 08, 2014
Les:
I don't think he joined pdp because of anambra state. He's done with anambra state. I think he's aiming at the national level in which pdp will project him faster than apga.
I just hope his projection in PDP will bring faster development in Anambra state. He should try to achieve what other PDP bigwigs could not achieve.

Meanwhile,I need to hear what Bianca Ojukwu's got to say about Obi's defection.
Re: On Peter Obi, Abagworo Has Been Vindicated. by obayaya(m): 8:00am On Oct 08, 2014
berem:
morning dear. Sorry for disappointing you the other day.

You welcome wink
Re: On Peter Obi, Abagworo Has Been Vindicated. by Meringe(m): 8:06am On Oct 08, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:
Are u following me?
Still following?
businessdayonline.com/2014/07/geometric-powers-future-still-hangs-in-the-balance/
Re: On Peter Obi, Abagworo Has Been Vindicated. by Les: 8:09am On Oct 08, 2014
berem:
I just hope his projection in PDP will bring faster development in Anambra state. He should try to achieve what other PDP bigwigs could not achieve.

Meanwhile,I need to hear what Bianca Ojukwu's got to say about Obi's defection.
like I said, I think he's done with anambra state. What other development can he bring that was difficult for him to bring when he was governor? This is all for personal interests and BO knows that and that's why I think she won't comment on his defection. I just think tho.
Re: On Peter Obi, Abagworo Has Been Vindicated. by iconize(m): 8:12am On Oct 08, 2014
oneeast2:
Abagworo be careful. I have warned you severally to stop meddling on any issue that has to do with Anambra and its people. I have warned you times without number but you wouldn't listen. I have told you that we care less about your 'ordinary' state of Imo why then are you interested in ours? Leave us alone and go face your useless state. You will soon hear from me.. cheesy

Chino, I'm very famished. Do you mind providing me with the link you usually download your meals from?
Re: On Peter Obi, Abagworo Has Been Vindicated. by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 08, 2014
berem:
Shut the hell up or you contribute to the topic. Stop issuing out empty threats.
Abeg leave Chino alone o. The greatest achievement of his life is trolling on the internet. Don't take it away from him. Else he may start contemplating suicide.

(1) (Reply)

“We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested / Would Buhari’s Candidacy Be Disqualified Based On His INEC Application? / Describe This Great Man In Just One Word- See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.