Stats: 3,161,207 members, 7,846,007 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

I've Had A Change Of Heart With Rochas Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I've Had A Change Of Heart With Rochas Okorocha (3471 Views)

#I Stand With Rochas Okorocha For President Frn 2019 / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Video:body Of Late Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Arrivin Imo State With Rochas Ok (2) (3) (4)

Re: I've Had A Change Of Heart With Rochas Okorocha by Ikengawo: 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
focus7:
if Okorocha is corrupt what should we say about Jonathan who for just 4years in power has amassed for himself $100m. Remember also that as you said, Okorocha was never a poor man before he became a governor and for the record this man has been spending his personal funds to affect the society before coming to power something that cannot be said of many politicians in Nigeria.
are were all animals like you who will believe anything they're told?
So because a university dropout's blog said GEJ has $100 million he now has $100 million? In your own underproductive brain you believe GEJ has stolen 1/5th of the total GDP in Nigeria? Get out of my thread.

Re: I've Had A Change Of Heart With Rochas Okorocha by Curlieweed: 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
berem:
so was it from the $1million that he used in financing his Rochas Foundation Colleges and funding his philanthropic projects and solely financing Action Alliance?

I believe that my statement was qualified with "some".

Regarding his alleged philanthropy (there are rumours about foreign charities), I don't like speculating but if he was so rich, why was he stealing from NAMA? Regardless, it's stupid to continue allowing a goat to keep watch over our yam barn.

Re: I've Had A Change Of Heart With Rochas Okorocha by xtianh(m): 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
Curlieweed:

I believe that my statement was qualified with "some".

Regarding his alleged philanthropy (there are rumours about foreign charities), I don't like speculating but if he was so rich, why was he stealing from NAMA? Regardless, it's stupid to continue allowing a goat to keep watch over our yam barn.

This things you are pointing out,in what way dose it affect the fact that Rochas in doing greatly well in Imo state when compared with the previous governors except Sam Mbakwe.

#RochasWeKnow2015
#FowardRochas2015
#ImoStars4Rchas2015
Re: I've Had A Change Of Heart With Rochas Okorocha by Izunwa(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
@ Ikengawo, did you have the sudden change of mind because ur village is now receiving attention Anyways, am Anambrarian, so that's none of my business.
Re: I've Had A Change Of Heart With Rochas Okorocha by Ikengawo: 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
Izunwa:
@ Ikengawo, did you have the sudden change of mind because ur village is now receiving attention Anyways, am Anambrarian, so that's none of my business.

If everyone in every state looked out for the interest of their village the entire state will develop. If someone repairs a road i regularly use I will be more grateful and advantaged for it, so why are you confused?
Re: I've Had A Change Of Heart With Rochas Okorocha by Felixjude(m): 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
Seriously, in as much as its good to criticize public office holders in order to keep them @ the edge of their seat and push them, but in doing that, let's be honest and realistic......anyone who was in Imo state during the time of Ohakim and now and still says Rochas isn't working is only being a liar.
Rochas is transforming Imo state and rapidly....its obvious to even the blind to see. if you are still in doubt, go to Delta or Asia state....you go believe
Re: I've Had A Change Of Heart With Rochas Okorocha by Curlieweed: 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
xtianh:

This things you are pointing out,in what way dose it affect the fact that Rochas in doing greatly well in Imo state when compared with the previous governors except Sam Mbakwe.

#RochasWeKnow2015
#FowardRochas2015
#ImoStars4Rchas2015

In what ways precisely is he doing so well? Roaches has so screwed up that Imo has slipped from a consistent first three in the education rankings to ninth position, well behind sister states like Anambra, Abia and even states like Rivers.

Abeg, leave the Roach matter, please.

Re: I've Had A Change Of Heart With Rochas Okorocha by Izunwa(m): 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ikengawo:

If everyone in every state looked out for the interest of their village the entire state will develop. If someone repairs a road i regularly use I will be more grateful and advantaged for it, so why are you confused?
There you go again, you mentioned about being against him for the past three years and now ur village is receiving attention u started singing a new song. And I ask u again, is ur scorecard of Rochas based on dis dividend or his entire governance in Imo State? Why am I sayin this, its becos someone in Abia State (of course I know Rochas is better than their Gov) cannot because Orji developed a part of his villa tells me dat he's now seeing him in a new light after many years just becos of that singular act. Just tell me, did u create this topic becos of what Rochas did for ur villa No offence oo.
Re: I've Had A Change Of Heart With Rochas Okorocha by Ikengawo: 12:28am On Oct 09, 2014
If someone is happy their village received attention should that person die or what? Is my village in jigawa? What is your point mr. Man?

If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? / Are The Yoruba Really Treacherous? / Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize