Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Join Us To Form A Book Of Quotable Quotes By Nigerians Only - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Join Us To Form A Book Of Quotable Quotes By Nigerians Only (1075 Views)

I Self-Published A Book! Thank You Nairaland / Quotable Quotes Written By Nigerians For Nigeria / Quotable Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Us To Form A Book Of Quotable Quotes By Nigerians Only by Nobody: 4:31am On Oct 08, 2014
Join hundreds of people across Nigeria to write the first quotable quotes by Nigerians alone. Visit http://ebiag.com/index.php?topic=39.0 to join now...

Some of the quotable quotes already written:

A word that slips out of lips is like a sword that pierces through the heart--Sammy Hoe

You can't get anything important, elegant or gigantic without learning from the ants--Sammy Hoe

A limbless man can climb a tree only if he gets the motivations to do it--Sammy Hoe

Your fate lies in your faith but doubt will cast you out of the way--Sammy Hoe

Even if limitation is all around you, you have no excuse to remain limited--Sammy Hoe

The disabled are not those who have lost an eye or a leg or an arm but they are those who have two eyes but can't see the bright future ahead, have two legs but can't trek the right paths, have two arms but can't handle challenges of life--Sammy Sammy Hoe

No matter how strong a man is, at old age he will still have to be cared for by a woman - Ayoolagold

The most difficult assignment in life is adherence to Gods principles...No one grants u respect u don't earn- Kayman

Ironically, the person that you can take a bullet for is the one that ends up with a gun. What a world!-MoriYanu

A truth is like iron horse a lie will never climb- Amsad

Your wife is your life, so don't divorce her- Sammy Hoe

Try to do more than you can, eventually you will end up doing what you should - Sammy Hoe

Attempt to form your own Quotable Quotes today (not the one somebody has written before) and visit http://ebiag.com/index.php?topic=39.0
Re: Join Us To Form A Book Of Quotable Quotes By Nigerians Only by equlibrium(m): 4:35am On Oct 08, 2014
How much will you pay per quote you eventually use?
Its my intellectual property aftral undecided
Re: Join Us To Form A Book Of Quotable Quotes By Nigerians Only by Nobody: 4:38am On Oct 08, 2014
equlibrium:
How much will you pay per quote you eventually use?
Its my intellectual property aftral undecided

lol...every contributor will have a right to some entitlements from the profit of the book. Visit the link above to see the rules and regulations and the full details. Thanks.
Re: Join Us To Form A Book Of Quotable Quotes By Nigerians Only by kekakuz(m): 6:25am On Oct 08, 2014
the flesh is weak
and has a will of its own - kekakuz ;Dthe flesh is weak
and has a will of its own - kekakuz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Join Us To Form A Book Of Quotable Quotes By Nigerians Only by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 08, 2014
So, whats the meaning of ebiag?
Re: Join Us To Form A Book Of Quotable Quotes By Nigerians Only by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 08, 2014
NinoBrown888:
So, whats the meaning of ebiag?

EBIAG means Every Body Is A Genius
Thanks for asking...
Re: Join Us To Form A Book Of Quotable Quotes By Nigerians Only by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 08, 2014
SammyHoe:

EBIAG means Every Body Is A Genius
Thanks for asking...

wow how sweet.

1 Like

Re: Join Us To Form A Book Of Quotable Quotes By Nigerians Only by Abuklaw(m): 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
I will never rest, lest the rest is no longer available- abuklaw

The only reason I'm alive is because I still have a life to live- abuklaw

Sometimes, the higher you climb, the lesser you see- abuklaw
Re: Join Us To Form A Book Of Quotable Quotes By Nigerians Only by edogho(m): 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
smiley
Re: Join Us To Form A Book Of Quotable Quotes By Nigerians Only by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
edogho:
prof sammy, u left me in d blue abi? i catch u. will come with mi own quotes soonest. know i'm kelvin stones adigheji edoghogho okpolokpo. so i'll just pick two of those names and attach to mi quotes. FOLLOWING U 4EVER

Yeah! But I havent seen you on the Ebiag planet nah
Re: Join Us To Form A Book Of Quotable Quotes By Nigerians Only by edogho(m): 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
SammyHoe:

Yeah! But I havent seen you on the Ebiag planet nah
me no fit leave u nah. i go show soon. i've been on mobile for a long while now. mi dongle was stolen. time and money isn't ready to get another...
Re: Join Us To Form A Book Of Quotable Quotes By Nigerians Only by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
edogho:
me no fit leave u nah. i go show soon. i've been on mobile for a long while now. mi dongle was stolen. time and money isn't ready to get another...
So sorry my bros...expecting you soon
Re: Join Us To Form A Book Of Quotable Quotes By Nigerians Only by Johans(m): 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
Interesting. Still trying to figure one awt.

(1) (Reply)

My love is gone***RELOADED*** / They Are Known For Their Sexual Prowess And ... / I'm In Need Of Quality Content Writers And Rewriters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.