Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Who Knows Phone Programming? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Who Knows Phone Programming? (1600 Views)

Who Knows About Ladder Logic Programming??? / Who Knows Software Programming Companies In Ikeja Or Abuja / Who Knows Python? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows Phone Programming? by seyijason(m): 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2006
Does any body do Phone software development and programming or even creation? I do for Nokia, Sagem, And Nec with Java console.

If you have a 514MB card You can even use Visual Basic (very easy shocked)
Re: Who Knows Phone Programming? by parosky(m): 8:44am On Aug 01, 2006
Start teaching it now or why else are you asking.
Re: Who Knows Phone Programming? by Viper(m): 11:05am On Aug 01, 2006
Seyi I do it with Java only for all phones except Samsung and Sagem. I actually work with it.
Re: Who Knows Phone Programming? by jredneck(m): 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2006
Oh great this is an interesting Issue, wink if you want develop any program on Hp or PDA you need to install simulation soft ware first on your system, for offline testing b/4 you actually use a program on hp live enviroment. cool moreover you can even use .NET for coding your program inleu of java smiley
furthermore you can use any brand for the fully developed program you can find the list of browsers supporting different brands on the URL below lipsrsealed
For more detail on how tos on .NET Mobile plz copy and paste the following link into you browser
                                                                                              http://www.w3schools.com/dotnetmobile/default.asp
you 'll for sure find A-Z how to grin
Re: Who Knows Phone Programming? by adewaleafolabi(m): 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2006
am about learning visual basic i've always wanted to write applications for my phone even re-programm it totally cos there are some tins i hate about the phone i use a moto l6
Re: Who Knows Phone Programming? by rufaai(m): 12:13am On Sep 10, 2006
Well! I think you'll need a software on your pc to cread mobile application! Java or Symbian, if expert then for Mobile PC like PDA and SmartPhone

<adewaleafolabi> you cannot change your Motorola L6, all you can do is creat Java applications that can work in it, Because its has no OS!

I like programmers; I'll soon into it, But I will start with programmes for PC before Mobile devices,
Re: Who Knows Phone Programming? by hayprof(m): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2006
I do for Nokia, Sagem, And Nec with Java console.
Thank God for that.
Cant u share something wit us beginners and learners atleast other pple do this on threads
, So av u got anything to teach us angry
Re: Who Knows Phone Programming? by wurdz: 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2006
easy guys how about those of us who know next to nothing?
Re: Who Knows Phone Programming? by mimohmi(m): 12:35am On Sep 11, 2006
Hi guys
If you intend to go into mobile programming, it isn't that difficult, cos the libraries involved is quite small
and with java ide, you can do drag n drop to develop your application. I will try and post a simple j2me app using
netbean within the week. Enjoy your week of programming.
Re: Who Knows Phone Programming? by adewaleafolabi(m): 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2006
thanks but bear in mind that most people here don't even understand JAVA language even me so please try and make it as easy and friendly as possible. thank you
Re: Who Knows Phone Programming? by dunjee2(m): 3:18am On Sep 12, 2006
J2ME is the programming language used for Mobile phones.Just log on to www.sun.com/training/lvc
Re: Who Knows Phone Programming? by mimohmi(m): 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2006
@adewaleafola
I must tell you the truth, java was design to be easy but that's far from it. With the new drag and drop
ide like neatbean, you can actually develop your application with minimum understand of java, i run a java
training thread on this site, purely basic concept of the language, so i intend to bring to bear on mobile
programming in java. Stay glue.i
Re: Who Knows Phone Programming? by hayprof(m): 8:08am On Sep 16, 2006
i run a java
training thread on this site, purely basic concept of the language

Where is the thread @? link pls wink

so i intend to bring to bear on mobile
programming in java. Stay glue.

Tanx in Advance wink
Re: Who Knows Phone Programming? by mimohmi(m): 12:32am On Sep 17, 2006
@hayprof

Here is the link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-8060.0.html, hope to make new post by weekend. You can also check out this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-6848.0.html, nice one too. Have a lovely night.
Re: Who Knows Phone Programming? by xclusiv(m): 8:28am On Sep 27, 2006
there are 2 main ways of programming on phones, if u are looking at developing core application, try using J2ME - but if you want simplicity of use, easy deployment and better GUI support try using Macromedia FlashLite, it comes bundled in Macromedia Flash 8 professional

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Finding An Inventory Control And Management Software / Quit School To Focus On Programming, Hopefully It Will End In Joy / Learn How To Code In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.