Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,534 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Check Out Georgian Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Out Georgian Universities (832 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Georgian Universities by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 08, 2014
¤ Medicine
¤ Nursing
¤ Engineering
¤ Administration
¤ Masters
¤ Phd

Benefits :::

1. Low/affordable tuition
2. Visa is 100% guaranteed
3. No Application process charges
4. Quick response, easy steps
5. You will be involved in all the processes of your application. Please feel free to ask any question, make any comments, share any views, etc.

For more inquiries visit our office @ suit 202,
Anbeez Plaza, Wuse Zone 5, FCT
ABUJA .
Or call
Ngozi : 07066084074
Cletus :08094822573
Email: info.zinicc@gmail.com
Re: Check Out Georgian Universities by europestudy2015: 8:07am On Oct 08, 2014
why should Nigerians go to study in Georgia, Ukraine, TR Northern Cyprus etc. where people from these countries are moving to better countries in study in Europe.
Re: Check Out Georgian Universities by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
Thanks for you observation, but you need understand that the opportunities in terms of academics funding these countries you mentioned can offer a student can't be found anywhere else...correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: Check Out Georgian Universities by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
europestudy2015:
why should Nigerians go to study in Georgia, Ukraine, TR Northern Cyprus etc. where people from these countries are moving to better countries in study in Europe.

In Georgia, the funding is very reasonable, living conditions are superb, their education standard is also highly rated.
Re: Check Out Georgian Universities by europestudy2015: 9:55am On Oct 09, 2014
Zinicc:

In Georgia, the funding is very reasonable, living conditions are superb, their education standard is also highly rated.

nice points but the problem starts the time u want to leave Georgia for other better countries to continue ur studies or work. Remember, Georgia is not part of EU and most times u ll be stuck.

i guess thats the reason many Georgians are flooding to EU countries for studies and exchange course. Talking from experience though
Re: Check Out Georgian Universities by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2014
europestudy2015:

nice points but the problem starts the time u want to leave Georgia for other better countries to continue ur studies or work. Remember, Georgia is not part of EU and most times u ll be stuck.

i guess thats the reason many Georgians are flooding to EU countries for studies and exchange course. Talking from experience though

You are right but you have only explained Georgia of the old not the present Georgia....
The only thing Georgia is not is member of EU, but academically the case is same..trust me...google their ratings...

You always lay a lot emphasis on the word ''better', sorry but I tend to differ a little.
I understand where you are going, but don't forget that some of these countries you called better are into serious economic quagmire...Spain, Greece etc with citizens moving away for Jobs and study...
Re: Check Out Georgian Universities by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 09, 2014
I think EU memberships has a lot to do with politics, Economic, Defence than Education or religion...

Its just like Nigeria being a member of African Union or Ecowas
Re: Check Out Georgian Universities by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
NO charges from our first 50 MEDICAL student between Monday3/11/2014 -Friday07/11/2014.

Take this very serious if wish to travel soon and start your medical program.
We are representing the school so you won't have to pay fees for the application and Visa.
The school chancellor is now ready to have a direct personal chat via Skype or phone with any potential MEDICAL student, just show us you are a serious student and not a joker.
Re: Check Out Georgian Universities by europestudy2015: 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
Zinicc:
I think EU memberships has a lot to do with politics, Economic, Defence than Education or religion...

Its just like Nigeria being a member of African Union or Ecowas

EU membership is more than a political organisation. Its an economic power bloc. Its more of standard and quality of life.
Re: Check Out Georgian Universities by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ecowas membership is like what?

(1) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Ede Meets Here / Does Reading Makes Us Smarter ? / 2015 JAMB (UTME) CBT Exam Date Announced!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.