Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Tinubu Lobbies For Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Lobbies For Buhari (3856 Views)

Tinubu Lobbies Saraki, Senators Over Fowler / Senate Presidency: Northern Monarch Lobbies Emirs For Saraki / Defection: Tambuwal Lobbies Reps Against Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Lobbies For Buhari by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
major466:
I smell confusion soon. grin

We have already done the SWOT analysis of the whole scenario and the worst that can happen is for Atiku to leave the APC as usual......i cant imagine an Atiku flying the ticket of APC.......

Let him go and enjoy his Billions in quietness

Nigeria need someone with the Holy anger of a reformer to help clean the augean stable

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lobbies For Buhari by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
nzeobi:
How can APC continue doing same thing and then expect a different result. can't they present younger candidates. I even think the best time for them to target the presidency is in 2019

Pocket your well-worn out,derision-laden suggestion

People like you who have never even contested for a Class Captaincy are always good at advising political strategists how to come up with election winning combination

ACN under Tinubu pandered to the purile yearnings of so-called Youths to field a young individual and came up with a Ribadu whose name didnt resonate well with the masses who always formed the bulk of eternal voters

Buhari has a first time name recognition even amongst his staunch enemies not to talk of his millions and army of ready voters like me even though we have never seen or met him

If elections were tomorrow, Buhari will gross between 12-15miliion votes on his own personal name and personality pedestal

What APC needs is to match him with an equally sellable Southern candidate......i would have prefered an Okorocha for his oratorical prowess and mobilising adroitness but for the fact that his people loath and hate him. In politics,you cant gift anyone a ticket he cant deliver his immediate zone or constituency on

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lobbies For Buhari by gratiaeo(m): 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
At the end GEJ will still win Lagos, Ogun, Ekiti, Oyo, Ondo etc. What's the noise?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lobbies For Buhari by Ventura1: 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
It's obvious PDP are scared! I wonder how those TANoids who are mainly from SS/SE are thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lobbies For Buhari by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ventura1:
It's obvious PDP are scared! I wonder how those TANoids who are mainly from SS/SE are thinking.

With due respect to the friends one has from both SE and SS

An open-minded Nigerian should know that 99% of Buhari haters are from there

So no one should be bothered,our political calculations is mindful of their hate and will address that in due course
Re: Tinubu Lobbies For Buhari by NwaNimo1(m): 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
omoalaro:
APC should go all out to match voter turn out for voter turn out.
The idea of 80-90% voter turn out in SS/SE compared to 35-40% voter turn out in other states must not be repeated.

That's called vote rigging - grin

Who cares how many people turn out when you control the counting machines!

(And GEJ controls the counting machines . . . .)
Re: Tinubu Lobbies For Buhari by nzeobi(m): 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
soroptimist:

Pocket your well-worn out,derision-laden suggestion

People like you who have never even contested for a Class Captaincy are always good at advising political strategists how to come up with election winning combination

ACN under Tinubu pandered to the purile yearnings of so-called Youths to field a young individual and came up with a Ribadu whose name didnt resonate well with the masses who always formed the bulk of eternal voters

Buhari has a first time name recognition even amongst his staunch enemies not to talk of his millions and army of ready voters like me even though we have never seen or met him

If elections were tomorrow, Buhari will gross between 12-15miliion votes on his own personal name and personality pedestal

What APC needs is to match him with an equally sellable Southern candidate......i would have prefered an Okorocha for his oratorical prowess and mobilising adroitness but for the fact that his people loath and hate him. In politics,you cant gift anyone a ticket he cant deliver his immediate zone or constituency on
As a fan of buhari I never expected any thing different from you. Continue decieving yourself but you and your buhari should not instigate violence in 2015 when you loose. And expect Atiku to sabotage your buhari if he doesn't pick the ticket

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lobbies For Buhari by Rawani: 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
Jagaban the master strategist. I'm elated at the consideration and hopeful nomination of the able Professor. What we always needed was a strong southern christian running mate to the great general, and BAT tactfully delivered. While we know this duo have the unrivalled capacity to deliver 2015, let us not underestimate the desperation of enemies of Nigeria a.k.a the PDP at perpetuating their systemic destruction of this country and its people, we must endeavour to peacefully protect our votes and ensure we communicate the same to our supporters on the streets, let's not take the bait of coerced silence in the fear of being accused of instigating electoral violence. We must peacefully but determinedly take GMB to the villa in February, we have the numbers, we have the candidates, we have the purpose, we will have the presidency.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lobbies For Buhari by Demdem(m): 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
This is good news coming from a party fools claim won't survive. Jonaadaft end is fast approaching.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lobbies For Buhari by johnmartus(m): 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
tho R .I P. pdp

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lobbies For Buhari by SEYIKP(m): 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
donphilopus:

Go back to school. It's obvious that you're a product of Jonathan's failed educational system!
Sorry, you must have been bitten by rabbis infected dog. useless he goat. must you quote me? when next you try that thunder will surely strike you. naughty monkey.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lobbies For Buhari by deking(m): 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
GMB/Yemi Osinbajo will surely trouble PDP somewhat. The south west is still the only zone in the pendulum other zones have already pitched their tents.

The real politicking will be in the south west.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lobbies For Buhari by Orunto: 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
You don't like nothing. GEJ and Sambo to 2019. APC is clueless.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lobbies For Buhari by major466(m): 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
Acidosis:

ahahaha

Asifraudju wants to take advantage of redeem church grin grin grin

Asifraudju will fail woefully come 2015. The so called pastor will eventually bring shame upon Redeem and his congregrations.

I urge Pastor Adeboye to disassociate himself from this political pastor before he brings shame upon his Church.
Tell them abeg. APC should wait till 2050.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lobbies For Buhari by major466(m): 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
gratiaeo:
At the end GEJ will still win Lagos, Ogun, Ekiti, Oyo, Ondo etc. What's the noise?
I wonder o. grin The guys are just delusional.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lobbies For Buhari by frankyychiji(f): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
omoalaro:
Buhari's 12 states in 2011 plus Nasarawa, Kwara, Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Lagos and possibly Adamawa. Things are looking good.
hahahaha!!! Omosexy, those 12 states in 2011 is not kept in a safe deposit box. If i were you, i will wait till after the gen elections before i start partying.
Re: Tinubu Lobbies For Buhari by honeric01(m): 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
major466:

Tell them abeg. APC should wait till 2050.

So that you and your likes can keep walloping in corruption?
Re: Tinubu Lobbies For Buhari by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
APC should shop for another candidate aside Buhari. Buhari can never rule Nigeria as it is today. The power that be have decreed it. No permutations can make it work. Elections are not won on the pages of Newspapers and on social media but on the ballot and collation centres.

Much as it seems Buhari is popular with APC, you should be careful as no PDP state would lose the presidential ticket to APC. This because INEC 's timetable is a recipe for bandwagon-effect. Once the presidency is won by PDP, APC will lose many states and national assembly seats.

Going to court to challenge Jonathan re-election would only be an academic exercise.
Re: Tinubu Lobbies For Buhari by lacasa: 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
God will make it 4 us seeking the needed Change.

All hands must be on deck

APC 2015!
Re: Tinubu Lobbies For Buhari by Sant1m: 10:34am On Oct 11, 2014
20pounds:
All these effort wil be spent to make Buhari the flagbearer of APC, only for him to fail at the general elections. What a waste!
ever since 1999. Pdp has never faced a strong opposition all ur party has facing are regional parties. Now they face an even martch. Your days are numbered whether u like it or not.
Re: Tinubu Lobbies For Buhari by Sant1m: 10:34am On Oct 11, 2014
20pounds:
All these effort wil be spent to make Buhari the flagbearer of APC, only for him to fail at the general elections. What a waste!
Re: Tinubu Lobbies For Buhari by Canme4u(m): 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
Am with Gen. MB till the end.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere! / Solution To The Continuous Fall In Naira / Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.