Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,071 members, 7,863,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Pazino Engineering And Construction Company's Frequently Asked Questions[faqs] - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pazino Engineering And Construction Company's Frequently Asked Questions[faqs] (1004 Views)

Pazino Ecc Now Selling!!! Real Estate And Engineering Company... / JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) / Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pazino Engineering And Construction Company's Frequently Asked Questions[faqs] by demianebere(f): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2014
Where is Pazino Garden Schemes ?
Pazino Garden Schemes are located around the Lekki Free Trade Zone axis namely Eluju, Iba, Bolorunpelu, and Akodo-Ise, all in Ibeju – Lekki area of Lagos state.

Who is the developer of Pazino Gardens?
Pazino Engineering & Construction Company Limited

What are the prices per plot?
N3m, N2.5m N1.7m, with 10% discount for outright purchases and our phase 2 properties are offered at N1m and N800, 000 respectively with 5% discount for outright purchases.

What do I get after payment?
A receipt of payment, email with payment acknowledgement, a welcome letter signed by the MD/CEO, provisional survey plan, letter of allocation, deed of assignment and restrictive estate covenant.

Can I pay a deposit and pay the balance any time within the duration or tenure?
Yes you can.

When can I be allotted my plot in Pazino Gardens?
Allocation of plots will be done after full payment.

Can somebody pay on my behalf?
You are permitted to instruct anyone or corporate body to pay on your behalf, provided that the bank deposit slip carries the required name of the purchaser (in the case of payment into Pazino ECC account). Failure to do that, Pazino ECC will not be obliged to subsequently register the payment in your purchaser’s name.

What other payments do I make apart from the payments on the land ?
Survey fee (subject to review), Deed of Agreement Fess, Premium/Developmental Fee (subject to review)

What will the developmental fee be used for ?
For the provision of infrastructural facilities within the Gardens

When am I expected to pay my developmental fee ?
You are expected to pay your developmental fee after you have made all payments and have taken possession of your plot.

What infrastructural facilities shall be available in the estate ?
Street lights, electrification comprising of transformers, strings, poles connection to national grid, security post, recreation centre, paved roads with drainage and standby generators to power the street lights.

Is the developmental fee paid at once ?
Yes, but you can also pay in installment by spreading it up to 6 months.

What is the size of a plot at Pazino Gardens ?
The size per plot ranges from 324sqm (half plot on our phase 2 properties) to 648sqm. 500 sqm for Citadel Homes & Parks, 550sqm for Amazing Grace Gardens (Phase 1), Almonds & Vines Gardens (Phase 1), Citadel of Dreams Gardens. Clients can purchase more than the specified size.

Is there a provision for group allotment?
Yes, group allotment is permissible in the case of registered co-operative, group of friends, societies, companies or such other associations.

If I invest in plot(s) of land, won’t I lose it to Omo – onile(s) or government acquisitions in the future ?
No you won’t lose your property to any government acquisition or Omo – onile because Pazino ECC will be acting on your behalf to acquire and protect your interest at all times. Your property will be inside any of our gardens that you desire and it will be secured.

Are the Garden Schemes already developed?
Pazino Garden Schemes are based on gradual acquisition of land and properties (sites & services). The initial phase we are now is to provide the site and services (facilities) thereby adding greater value to the properties.

What kind of documentation do the Estate Gardens have?
Amazing Grace Gardens, Almonds & Vines Gardens and Citadel of Dreams Gardens has an ongoing excision application process. They are free from Government’s (committed) acquisition while Citadel Homes & Parks has Excision (With Gazette Publication).

Can I inspect these Garden Schemes for verification?
Yes you can. Inspection day is on Saturdays between 10am and 2pm prompt. There will be a vehicle and driver at the company’s premises to convey you to all the Garden Schemes.

Why should I invest in the mentioned areas?
Due to the citing of the Lekki Free Trade Zone, Lagos Free Zone, Lekki-Epe Airport, Pan Atlantic University, Eleganza Industrial Scheme, Dangote Group Fertilizer Plant and Refinery projects, Deep Sea Port around many more property Schemes, it promises to attract a huge volume of businesses which will add high value to your investments.

Since the properties are of high value, can I resell my plot (s) of land to a third party if I want?
Reselling to a third party is permitted. However our company must be notified of such decision.

It is understandable that Pazino Gardens Schemes are fantastic, what do I enjoy when I refer people I know to invest in your schemes?
You will be greatly rewarded in percentage(s) or you can end up having plots of land to yourself without paying any money from your pocket

Can I refer people I know that needs a job to work market Pazino Products as freelancers?
Yes you can, anyone that wants to earn great income is welcome to be a part of our great team

For some of us that live outside Nigeria, how can we be a part of this investment?
Yes, you can call our Corporate Office to speak to a Customer Service Agent. You will guided accordingly.

What if I don’t want to send funds of my investment with Pazino ECC through a relative for obvious reasons, how do I get the funds to you?
Pazino ECC has Domiciliary Accounts, Current Accounts with Major Banks in Nigeria. We will forward the account numbers to you to effect payment and you will be notified on all successful transactions and all necessary documents will be provided to you as instructed.

Would there be any other development and charges to be paid?
Yes, to be determined later

Is the road to Pazino Garden Schemes motor-able?
Yes, you will drive on major (tarred) roads to get to all Pazino Gardens Schemes except for Citadel Homes & Parks whose motor-able road in an earth road at the moment.

Is there limit to commence work on my property after allocation (physical) has been done?
No, you will not be disturbed after the go ahead has been given

Can I pay cash to you agent(s)?
We do not discredit anybody, we strongly recommend that all cash transactions should be paid to Pazino ECC current accounts (with major banks) while all cheques be issued in favour of Pazino Engineering & Construction Company Limited. We would not accept responsibilities against any liabilities that arises if these instructions are not followed.
What is the size of the plot(s)?
Our plot sizes come in 648 sqm (120 x 60ft) 550 sqm (100 x 55ft) 500 sqm (100 x 50ft) and 324sqm (60 x 30ft)

What happens if I cannot continue my subscription? Can I get a refund?
Yes, you will give a ninety 90 (days) notice in order for Pazino ECC to process your refund. If that process is not successful, another sixty days shall be given to the vendor after which you (the purchaser) a refund of the total amount paid less 25% administrative charges and expenses. (cost of administration and commissions paid to probable independent marketers)

(1) (Reply)

BUY USA HOMES IN NAIRA! / Good News: 4th Mainland Bridge / Price Slashed!!!!! 3bdrms in preferred estate..gbagada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.