Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

If You Knew What You Know Now, What Would You Do Differently? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If You Knew What You Know Now, What Would You Do Differently? (543 Views)

If You Knew Then What You Know Now, What Would You Do Differently? / Career Mistakes!!! What Would You Have Done Differently? / 21 Ways Rich People Think Differently From Ordinary People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Knew What You Know Now, What Would You Do Differently? by Emasky4real(m): 11:50am On Oct 08, 2014
It is a fact that we often make assumptions based on current realities, and it is on these assumptions of possible nature of future events that we make our decisions which consequently determine our ACTIONS. And your decision determines your ultimate outcome in life.
Research shows that most of our decisions of today would be found to be wrong decisions 5 years from now. The reason is because of the nature of life. Change is always constant, and the future can not be 100% predicted.
If I knew what I currently know, I would have done so many things differently, such as my course of study, learn a trade while in school etc.
I want you guys to add yours, IF YOU KNEW WHAT YOU CURRENTLY KNOW, WHAT WOULD YOU DO DIFFERENTLY!
However, you must realise that it is never too late to change anything you wish to change. Your destiny is in your own hand.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, What Would You Do Differently? by leshluap(m): 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
Wud av open a thread on 10 types of this n that. Na dat dey reign now
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, What Would You Do Differently? by Emasky4real(m): 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
leshluap:
Wud av open a thread on 10 types of this n that. Na dat dey reign now
You can still do dat bro. So many things to write about.

(1) (Reply)

1.5 Million Emails Of Top Company Executives And Ceos In Nigeria / I Need Career Advice Please Help! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.