Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,282 members, 7,867,749 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

Finally! Peter Obi Defects To PDP From APGA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally! Peter Obi Defects To PDP From APGA (485 Views)

Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square / 2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi / Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally! Peter Obi Defects To PDP From APGA by sylviasilifah(f): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
After a long and sustained denial, former Anambra State Governor, Mr. Peter Obi, on Tuesday defected from the All Progressives Grand Alliance(APGA) to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). He declared the defection at a well celebrated ceremony at his Onitsha residence, which was attended by PDP bigwigs from the South-East and the entire country.

Obi said he moved over to the PDP from the regionally-based APGA because he found the PDP to be a better platform to work for national development.

He said his new party would afford him a better opportunity to work with President Goodluck Jonathan, with whom he had aligned in his days as an APGA governor.

“Nobody is more committed to President Goodluck Jonathan than me. So, I will work with him. I am going to work with the President. It is a question of working with the President wholeheartedly and not one leg in APGA and the other leg in PDP. There is the need for us to work together,” he said.

see more herehttp://www.360nobs.com/2014/10/finally-peter-obi-defects-to-pdp-from-apga/

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Becomes 23rd Richest Man In The World; 1st Black Man To Reach Top 25 / See Forbes List Of Highest Earning Under 30 Celebs,justin Bieber Tops The List / The Funny Mr Naija President And The Little Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.