Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Vicomm. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vicomm. (1789 Views)

Vicomm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vicomm. by Durchess(f): 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
I jz got a text from Vicomm nd it read thus :
Hi, come with your CV & Passport to 77 Opebi Rd 1st floor, Salvation B/Stop Opebi Lagos State. Be prepared to undergo 2weeks training before proper job begins. Job placement opportunity after 2weeks intensive training.
Pls I nid info tnx
Re: Vicomm. by odedinaoe(m): 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
Durchess:
I jz got a text from Vicomm nd it read thus :
Hi, come with your CV & Passport to 77 Opebi Rd 1st floor, Salvation B/Stop Opebi Lagos State. Be prepared to undergo 2weeks training before proper job begins. Job placement opportunity after 2weeks intensive training.
Pls I nid info tnx
same here, I'm wondering if dere's Nt going to be any test or interview n is d job automatic after d training??
Re: Vicomm. by Durchess(f): 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
odedinaoe:

same here, I'm wondering if dere's Nt going to be any test or interview n is d job automatic after d training??
d thing is, I can't rememba applying,.. do u kw abt them?
Re: Vicomm. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
GNLD
Re: Vicomm. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
Its a place where they train people on customer service and offer jobs... they do d training but d job offer is where d comma is, I did the training in august and am yet to see my certificate let alone job offer after paying 50k nd spending transport fair. You can try it if you want to though
Re: Vicomm. by Durchess(f): 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
OpYzo:
Its a place where they train people on customer service and offer jobs... they do d training but d job offer is where d comma is, I did the training in august and am yet to see my certificate let alone job offer after paying 50k nd spending transport fair. You can try it if you want to though
tnx dear...
Re: Vicomm. by Durchess(f): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
enkay27:
GNLD
sweerie thr not gnld, I jz found out abt dem on dis site : http://telemarketingdiploma.com/ourad.php
Re: Vicomm. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
Its not GNLD its a training stuff where you will be asked to pay 40k for the training then 8k5 for registration blablabla in return that they ll hook you up to a job but to be sincere I know about 2 people that have gone through the training still jobless,I almost paid oh but someone discouraged me sha....its left to you
Re: Vicomm. by Berzouh: 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
sadnairalander thanks for this advice bcoz I just receive the same message about the company this evening, csni I still go for the training?
Re: Vicomm. by Berzouh: 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
sadnairalander thanks for this advice bcoz I just receive the same message about the company this evening, can i I still go for the training?
Re: Vicomm. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
Berzouh:
sadnairalander thanks for this advice bcoz I just receive the same message about the company this evening, can i I still go for the training?

Before you undergo the training you must pay the 40k fr training fees n 8k5 for registration its left to you...

(1) (Reply)

Medical Doctors And Nurses Needed In Ibadan / Would You Slap Your Boss For 1 Million Naira? / Fsdh Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.