Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Explain Asari Dokubo’s Role In $9.3m Cash-for-arms Scandal, APC Tells FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explain Asari Dokubo’s Role In $9.3m Cash-for-arms Scandal, APC Tells FG (2160 Views)

Nigeria’s Former NSA In N1.75 Billion Cash-for-arms Fraud-sahara Reporters / Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  / Owners Of Nigerian Private Jet Seized In S A With $9.3m Cash Release Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explain Asari Dokubo’s Role In $9.3m Cash-for-arms Scandal, APC Tells FG by egift(m): 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
[s]
Ngwakwe:

You mean it was President Jonathan that impounded the Jet and seized the money?

Lai Mohammed is doing APC alot of disfavour by running his mouth without detailed information and so are you and all these Buhari Brigades on Nairaland

It is pertinent to note that I am yet to see a well articulated fact files in the course of debates on National or topical issues other than rabble rousing and show of contempt on anything Nigeria represents.

South Africa can easily be approach to offer some details from their investigation since it has been established that there wasn't any diplomatic attachés aboard the Jet hence APC needs to spend money to employ secret investigators to unravel the shady deal (if any) than throwing unwarranted suspicion here and there with the hope any sticks. It doesn't work this way as one or more glaring proof(s) of the authenticity of the deal under the prevailing circumstance is/are enough to portray the opposition party as being anti national progress.
[/s]

I don't respond to Fallen Angels grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explain Asari Dokubo’s Role In $9.3m Cash-for-arms Scandal, APC Tells FG by s3nn2x(m): 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
I am confused. If Asari was on the plane and he was arrested, why was he released? Was he not the one we saw stoning BH and other islamist in Mecca?

Or was he released by the South Africans with releasing our money?

APC, na wa for you ooo
Re: Explain Asari Dokubo’s Role In $9.3m Cash-for-arms Scandal, APC Tells FG by Greatchance: 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ekiseme:
don't put useless ideas into people's head
which useless idea? How is Asari going to chuck the whole world within few hour if Jonathan loose election as he claimed
Re: Explain Asari Dokubo’s Role In $9.3m Cash-for-arms Scandal, APC Tells FG by Ekiseme(m): 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
Greatchance:
which useless idea? How is Asari going to chuck the whole world within few hour if Jonathan loose election as he claimed
don't brainstorm on that, Jonathan isn't going to lose the election cool
Re: Explain Asari Dokubo’s Role In $9.3m Cash-for-arms Scandal, APC Tells FG by Ngwakwe: 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
egift:
[s]

I don't respond to Fallen Angels grin grin grin [/s]

As usual,
Classless and empty.
Re: Explain Asari Dokubo’s Role In $9.3m Cash-for-arms Scandal, APC Tells FG by Rawani: 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
Eyal Mesika, Israeli Abuja Security CEO Arrested in South Africa.

Re: Explain Asari Dokubo’s Role In $9.3m Cash-for-arms Scandal, APC Tells FG by Rawani: 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
Double post.
Re: Explain Asari Dokubo’s Role In $9.3m Cash-for-arms Scandal, APC Tells FG by egift(m): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ngwakwe:
As usual,
Classless and empty.

A fallen Angel who defends Dokubo's illegal arms deal? No comment. "Darkness and light has nothing in common" grin grin grin grin
Re: Explain Asari Dokubo’s Role In $9.3m Cash-for-arms Scandal, APC Tells FG by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
egift:
[s][/s]

I don't respond to Fallen Angels grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explain Asari Dokubo’s Role In $9.3m Cash-for-arms Scandal, APC Tells FG by Ngwakwe: 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
egift:

A fallen Angel who defends Dokubo's illegal arms deal? No comment. "Darkness and light has nothing in common" grin grin grin grin

Asari Dokubo's Arms deal?

Is this how low you can go to fake creativity and intuition?

Try out something reasonable, Nigerians are getting wiser and not the gullible of yesteryears to believe blatant lies.

Lest I forget, has Goodluck Jonathan's step daughter been delivered of the child you gave her?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reactions On Fayose Advert On Punch Fayose Under Attack For Advert About Buhari / Watch Live GEJ Crusade In Port Harcourt On Ait / Obasanjo Remains My Godfather- Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.