Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Freelance Writers Needed For Health Website - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Freelance Writers Needed For Health Website (422 Views)

/ Is There Any Dedicated Health Website In Nigeria? / Health Website Coming Soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Writers Needed For Health Website by writers100(m): 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
First things first...this isn't a paid gig. I've been hiring paid writers here for years...but this
particular gig is not paid. Already got some paid folks
working this gig, but don't want to overstretch
myself. Just check out www.healthproductsamerica.com and if you like what you see, and willing to write
temporarily unpaid with a great team, then get back
to me here or via writers100@gmail.com and we'd
take it from there. Your email's subject should be "Freelance
Contributor" and if you're good, we'll give you your
own unique login details to login to the WordPress
site and post your own articles. You'd also have your
full names, pix, and info displayed as the author of
your articles.

(1) (Reply)

Thomas Eric Duncan Dies Of Ebola In Dallas / Canada Develops 'ebola Vaccine,' Ships 800 Vials To WHO / Herbal Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.