Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,764 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Naija Song Writers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naija Song Writers (1254 Views)

Naija Song Making Waves In The UK, Australia And South Africa / Psquare & Icorn new Banger/hot Song Is Naija Song Of The Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Song Writers by sanyablaze(m): 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
The major reasons why so many artistes fail to
blow is not that
they are not good or sound. They just find it hard
to make that
hit that will hit their audience. As an artiste, you
have to
understand the catchy phrase and good lyrics to
capture the
attention of your listeners, coupled with good
composure and
melodies
At NAIJA SONG WRITERS, we will assist you in
composing
the hit song you have always desired and with the
assurance of
more than 80% acceptance among your audience.
Try us today, our services are so affordable and
with continuos
support on your music promotion.
Call 08038606260 07051114521
Or Facebook www./sonya.blaze2
Re: Naija Song Writers by mydex93(f): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
419 pipu
Re: Naija Song Writers by sanyablaze(m): 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
mydex93:
419 pipu
am not 419 my dear. Am legit. Been writing for artistes for some time now
Re: Naija Song Writers by mydex93(f): 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
sanyablaze:
am not 419 my dear. Am legit. Been writing for artistes for some time now
Names of some of the artists please...if you truly are what you say you are
Re: Naija Song Writers by sanyablaze(m): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
mydex93:
Names of some of the artists please...if you truly are what you say you are
Don't have any A-list artiste yet. But that doesn't mean am scam. If u care to know I can send u a chat between me and my last client..But why shud I even waste my time..u aint an artiste!!! LoL
Re: Naija Song Writers by mydex93(f): 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
sanyablaze:
Don't have any A-list artiste yet. But that doesn't mean am scam. If u care to know I can send u a chat between me and my last client..But why shud I even waste my time..u aint an artiste!!! LoL
u shudnt care if i'm an artiste or nt b4 sending d chats(@least for verification and to ascertain that ur nt truly a scammer)..'cause I cud av pple who are upcoming artiste even if I am not one
Re: Naija Song Writers by sanyablaze(m): 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
mydex93:
u shudnt care if i'm an artiste or nt b4 sending d chats(@least for verification and to ascertain that ur nt truly a scammer)..'cause I cud av pple who are upcoming artiste even if I am not one
I WILL SIMPLY FOLLOW WHAT YOU HAVE ON YOUR SIGNATURE!!!
Re: Naija Song Writers by mydex93(f): 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
sanyablaze:
I WILL SIMPLY FOLLOW WHAT YOU HAVE ON YOUR SIGNATURE!!!
Stop deviating from the main subject of discussion... *signs dt u aint pure
Re: Naija Song Writers by sanyablaze(m): 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
mydex93:
Stop deviating from the main subject of discussion... *signs dt u aint pure
. Its only a fool that point accusing fingers at unconfirmed allegation. I owe u no explanation sissy, and I don't think u r strong enuff to stand in my way. You r just a normal adversary that one will always face in ones daily activities. People like u cannot be sidelined, they are always there, they are all out to bring down good things like you are doing. Am all here seeking for my daily bread and all you just wanna do is to bring it down

Whoever is Wrong here is CURSED!!!
Re: Naija Song Writers by mydex93(f): 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
sanyablaze:
. Its only a fool that point accusing fingers at unconfirmed allegation. I owe u no explanation sissy, and I don't think u r strong enuff to stand in my way. You r just a normal adversary that one will always face in ones daily activities. People like u cannot be sidelined, they are always there, they are all out to bring down good things like you are doing. Am all here seeking for my daily bread and all you just wanna do is to bring it down

Whoever is Wrong here is CURSED!!!
after alllll ur ranting...my humble conclusion is simply that ure a very shallow thinker cos for no just reason did u eva av to resort to Cursing..Guy ur simply frustrated ni jere
Re: Naija Song Writers by sanyablaze(m): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
mydex93:
after alllll ur ranting...my humble conclusion is simply that ure a very shallow thinker cos for no just reason did u eva av to resort to Cursing..Guy ur simply frustrated ni jere
and u happy to be responsible for that? Most Mad people u see around dint have it started in their family...they brut it in...Not everyone on Nairaland is a christain..I have ur photos. Keep Quite. Don't incur my wrath
Re: Naija Song Writers by mydex93(f): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
sanyablaze:
and u happy to be responsible for that? Most Mad people u see around dint have it started in their family...they brut it in...Not everyone on Nairaland is a christain..I have ur photos. Keep Quite. Don't incur my wrath
Plzzzzzz take a chill pill biko and calm down ehn..u actually liked d photos if nt u wudnt even av mentioned it. Secondly back to one of ur baseless points..even if u are a pagan,u still shudnt av resorted to cursing cos it's an exact trait of a shallow minded thinker...u so sound like a troubled person..i can help u tho..jst pm me
Re: Naija Song Writers by sanyablaze(m): 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
mydex93:
Plzzzzzz take a chill pill biko and calm down ehn..u actually liked d photos if nt u wudnt even av mentioned it. Secondly back to one of ur baseless points..even if u are a pagan,u still shudnt av resorted to cursing cos it's an exact trait of a shallow minded thinker...u so sound like a troubled person..i can help u tho..jst pm me
ave only said my mind p***ss. Don't cross ur boundary. Who would like such foto. I checked to have a copy, which I already have. So I would tell u not to cross ur boundary. Go help yourself by the time u begin to see the signs
Re: Naija Song Writers by mydex93(f): 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
sanyablaze:
ave only said my mind p***ss. Don't cross ur boundary. Who would like such foto. I checked to have a copy, which I already have. So I would tell u not to cross ur boundary. Go help yourself by the time u begin to see the signs
I was merely just baring my mind out out too..m*lol*.. so bros we're cool now shey..no fight again ehn..cos I hate it
Re: Naija Song Writers by sanyablaze(m): 12:01am On Oct 09, 2014
mydex93:
I was merely just baring my mind out out too..m*lol*.. so bros we're cool now shey..no fight again ehn..cos I hate it
NO FIGHT...sincerely am kinda the emotional type when peepzz get me wrong...No harms meant anyway...and u kinda stubborn as well..newaiz, am dammy, I guess u r Ibo! I served in the east and I know ow adamant Nwa iBos could be especially the Akwa Nwas..loL...uve not even told me u Ibo...
Re: Naija Song Writers by mydex93(f): 12:16am On Oct 09, 2014
sanyablaze:
NO FIGHT...sincerely am kinda the emotional type when peepzz get me wrong...No harms meant anyway...and u kinda stubborn as well..newaiz, am dammy, I guess u r Ibo! I served in the east and I know ow adamant Nwa iBos could be especially the Akwa Nwas..loL...uve not even told me u Ibo...
U see urself...durhhhh..nwaiz am not ibo i'm olamide from ondo state..not stubborn but frustrating/naughty...I knw u said i'm ibo cos of my looks...
Re: Naija Song Writers by sanyablaze(m): 6:45am On Oct 09, 2014
mydex93:
U see urself...durhhhh..nwaiz am not ibo i'm olamide from ondo state..not stubborn but frustrating/naughty...I knw u said i'm ibo cos of my looks...
No wonder we both didn't wanna succumb to each others pressure. Am as well from that region..Ama confirm Ujesha dude..My parents r in Lag though, buh am in Abk due to skooling....a pleasure anyway...if u don't mind...this ma contact BBM 21FCF75E, Whatsapp 08038606260 phone 07051114521...Gracias
Re: Naija Song Writers by mydex93(f): 9:23am On Oct 09, 2014
sanyablaze:
No wonder we both didn't wanna succumb to each others pressure. Am as well from that region..Ama confirm Ujesha dude..My parents r in Lag though, buh am in Abk due to skooling....a pleasure anyway...if u don't mind...this ma contact BBM 21FCF75E, Whatsapp 08038606260 phone 07051114521...Gracias
okies
Re: Naija Song Writers by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 09, 2014
The two of you s.hould get a room and get over it.
At a point when I was reading ur posts,I thought u were going to punch yourself and I couldn't help myself but laugh.
You too are a match from heaven.

Remember to invite me if ..............
Re: Naija Song Writers by sanyablaze(m): 1:03am On Jan 23, 2015
mydex93:
XUP...never heard from u bae!! Sure u good
Re: Naija Song Writers by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 23, 2015
really funny turn out of events, op if u really are a writer keep it up someday the industry will need more writers than singers.

(1) (Reply)

Kolade Oyewande Aka Highlander Produced A New Film Highlander LOMO / Top Five Strongest militaries In Africa :see Nigeria Position / Celebrities And Their Spouses At The Future Awards Africa 2014 Red Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.