Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

In Search Of True Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Search Of True Love (556 Views)

Cute And Handsome Guy In Search Of True Love (with Pics) / The Rhythms Of TRUE LOVE By Mc Meze / A Nice Looking Lady In Search Of True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search Of True Love by Equity7: 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2008
I'm looking for a lady who is honest and simply ready for serious relationship.
Re: In Search Of True Love by tpia: 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2008
Re: In Search Of True Love by blackgucci(m): 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2008
try disney land ,cinderella just broke up with prince charming
Re: In Search Of True Love by ammape: 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2008
I dont know why this forum is only about discussion. Most importantly it should also be a forum to educate and help out one another in time of difficulty. Like in this very case now.

I beleive there are some ladies too that need to be hooked, they have been praying, going to churches, mosque for husband, but when they see the opportunity they shy away. We gat to take the bull by the horn. If you need a husband and there is an opening pls grasp it with care, but just been an observer or bill cosby of the forum.

Good luck
Re: In Search Of True Love by blackgucci(m): 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2008
ammape:

I don't know why this forum is only about discussion. Most importantly it should also be a forum to educate and help out one another in time of difficulty. Like in this very case now.

I beleive there are some ladies too that need to be hooked, they have been praying, going to churches, mosque for husband, but when they see the opportunity they shy away. We got to take the bull by the horn. If you need a husband and there is an opening please grasp it with care, but just been an observer or bill cosby of the forum.

Good luck

gawd! youre preachy
Re: In Search Of True Love by lauradovey(f): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2008
I am here!

My name is True Love, You just Found me!
Re: In Search Of True Love by Equity7: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2008
@ last poster,
kindly stop the joke. I didn't put up this thread for that. Else, I'd personaly ask the moderator to delete this thread.

pls only interested lady should reply, just one lady, just one, fxstar1@yahoo.com
Re: In Search Of True Love by nana(f): 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2008
Sup with all the Ekwelets on ur street?
Re: In Search Of True Love by Orikinla(m): 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2008
True love exists, but it comes with a price tag, because everybody has a price.

I hope you find her soon.
Re: In Search Of True Love by TOYOSI20(f): 2:15am On Nov 12, 2008
Orikinla:

True love exists, but it comes with a price tag, because everybody has a price.

I hope you find her soon.

True. . . . .happy searching wink
Re: In Search Of True Love by dbaptist1(m): 2:14am On Nov 13, 2008
TOYOSI20:

True. . . . .happy searching wink

its really hard to find i have been searching for more , , virtually all my life and the 2 attempts i have made all backfired

maybe its my stardards , ,they are too high or maybe it has to do with the ladies i've come across
well, , as at now its least om my shopping list cus i know that its not for me even in the nearest future
Re: In Search Of True Love by TOYOSI20(f): 2:16am On Nov 13, 2008
Ermmmmm, sorry, maybe u should try dating sites,. . . . . . .  hope it helps. wink

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl Friend for a serious relationship(should be based in Lagos Only) / I Need A Chat Mate / Need Females Friend Within Ph - Call 08032392089

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.