Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,995 members, 7,845,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

The Trauma Of Awaiting Nigerian Law School Results - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Trauma Of Awaiting Nigerian Law School Results (1061 Views)

Nigerian Law School Results Of September Bar Finals 2015 Is Out - Check Now / Fatima Bombom-Sani Shines At Nigeria Law School, Breaks Record / Nigerian Law School Prospective 2015/2016 Set... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Trauma Of Awaiting Nigerian Law School Results by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
All lawyers have been here at one point in time..The trauma of waiting for d results of the bar finals is enough to get u contemplating suicide. It would be nice if those awaiting the 2014 bar finals result meet here to encourage ourselves..because truth be told,its that one exam in your lifetime that can break or make u!God help us all!
Re: The Trauma Of Awaiting Nigerian Law School Results by kayphyzee(m): 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
I literally took it off my mind after my bar finals then. Take it easy on yourself okay. As long as you know you did what was required of you in the exams, just remain calm and be prayerful. All the best.
Re: The Trauma Of Awaiting Nigerian Law School Results by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
kayphyzee:
I literally took it off my mind after my bar finals then. Take it easy on yourself okay. As long as you know you did what was required of you in the exams, just remain calm and be prayerful. All the best.
..its not easy o
Re: The Trauma Of Awaiting Nigerian Law School Results by Confirmer(m): 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
Congrats OP. I finished last year and the only anxiety I had was the class of my result

(1) (Reply)

Ire Adewolu A Nigerian Graduates First Class In Maths / Jamb 2016 CBT Questions And Answers / Uniben Has Finally Cancelled Putme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.