Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog (116619 Views)

Jude Okoye Quits P Square, Removes Them From Management Client List / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle / Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog ,linda Promises To Sort It Out Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Laredojohn(m): 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
To those comparing Linda Ikeji to Nairaland, you see...no one is an island, u need people to help u achieve your goal, not just only u...other people's opinion will help check ur lapses..
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by nex(m): 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
It is very disturbing to find lots of Nigerians sympathizing with nothing other than a digital Ibori. I'm confused here. Is she the victim or the culprit in this matter? If thieves can be condoled and encouraged like this, how again do we intend to move this country forward?

I know we live in a jungle country, but we must always remember what is right, and what is wrong. Out therein the world, the law is still upheld. If you want to be hailed as a successful thief, then make sure to avoid Western Countries, because over there, they dole out justice whether you're a Lanre Shittu, James Ibori, or Linda Ikeji. THEFT IS THEFT!

9 Likes

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Johnbosco77(m): 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
Logicalmindy:
Nigerians are so wicked. cry
pls mind d way u talk. are all Nigerians wicked??
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Casinger(m): 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
Gosh
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Atmmachine(m): 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
God finally answered my prayer..
For those of you comparing that Fatherfucker linda ikeji to Seun, i will soon block your Nairaland Accounts.

Nairaland is the best social media forum in Africa but Linda ikeji's blog ain't event the best in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by omega2128(m): 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
she knows how to buy cars and show them off but future planning - nothing.
Thank you seun for being you. I know by now, linda would be browsing nairaland for gist

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by JERRYMAG4(m): 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
Linda Ikeji site is up and running.
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by uchdollar111: 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
I know for sure that my Linda will bounce back and better. Anyway visit www.myeventsgallery.com and register b/4 our launch party!
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by esteltiarra: 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
More lawsuits will follow these, l hope she gets a team of good lawyers of international repute to plead her cause & case with google or else she might go into oblivion completely........ angry
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Godside: 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
lawyer:
I don't think linda ikeji understands the ramifications of what has happened. Let me break it down for her and her LIBS to advise her well.

1. She operates a gossip site so she is exposed to a lot of libelous suits from disgruntled celebs. Because she hosts her website on blogger, any law suit must also attach blogger as a defendant for encouraging it. Blogger has tried to distance it's self from any potential copyright or intellectual property issues and I won't be surprised that they played an active role in reporting her to google.

2. Linda Ikeji has collected Thousands or Millions of Naira from Artists, celebs, musicians, companies and people to advertise their products or services on her blog. In exchange for the money, she is to guarantee them continuous exposure of their ads. Non compliance of that agreement could lead to a series of law suits to recover money or for specific performance which she cannot provide now because the lindaikeji.com site has been deleted.

This is not something she should take with kids glove because a lot of people are out for blood and money spent for show off could be aggressively recouped through serious litigations. If she doubts it, she should look at the history of napster or Bohemea. Why she couldn't open her own domain name and design her own website after blogging for almost 10 years is baffling.

Read this:

All her articles, pics, info, adverts etc could be wiped out completely just because she refused to spend $20 to get her own domain name.

i wonder....

1 Like

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by RatandBot(m): 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
eckersley:

I'm RUDELY SHOCKED. SOMEONE PLS CALL ME A DOCTOR.
Did you say register it for her? Oh hooooo. If Linda was a guy would u have made this statement?
A counter argument/question is this
If Linda truly considers Orikinla a friend why does she not split her annual earning with him?
You are the kind of guys who will wash a ladies pants and wipe her bottom, even when not asked in the hope that you will get some play
from her.
Get out of here.
U are thinking with the wrong[nadir] part of you body
Such reasoning is obnoxious
Guy I admire how you trash certain issues on NL. I'm following you, leave them make them dey do HATERS CLUB.
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by UjSizzle(f): 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
Bad belle people. It's all good, she's a brand name. Nigerians make very good loyalists, so whatever she chooses to come up with everyone will just go along with it.

Hope she bounces back soonest.

1 Like

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by CarmelloANGEL(m): 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
You can still read from here 4 nao: http://lindaikeji.mobi/
its on her twitter
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by sashacoleman: 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
It's so sad the level of hatred and bitterness on this page, simply becos she bought a car. Envy and jealousy are such terrible emotions. I really feel sorry for u guys that do not wish her well. She doesn't not do runs. She is trying to hustle and survive. Respect her hustle and wish her well and pray she come bounces back from this.
You guys are so eager to praise thieves but fail to support honest pple. God help us all.

3 Likes

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Tayeni(m): 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
F117A:
it depends on how you see it.
SCIENTIFICALLY: Oxygen is required for candles to burn.
Reducing the number of candles would definitely improve the brightness of the remaining lit candles albeit marginally depending on how much oxygen was originally available.
BUSINESS : Eliminating your rivals tend to confer on you a sort of monopolistic derived advantage depending on how much competition you eliminate.
Consumers have no choice but to patronize you.
Your revenues grow along with public estimation of your brand.
More people automatically wants to buy shares if your company is publicly traded.
That my friend is what it means for your candles to shine brighter.
As cold and heartless your comment above may sound....it should be included in a curriculum or something...Business101.
brutal and frank.....and downright dirty.

2 Likes

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by CarmelloANGEL(m): 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
You can still read from here 4 nao: http://lindaikeji.mobi/
I fink she said she didnt wana leave because of hackers, bt i also believ she shld av registrd the doman names dat bear semblance with her blog name atleast 4 tyms like dz

1 Like

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Bodmas06: 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
Take Heart Linda, so sad
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Mcowubaba: 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
DonaldGenes:
But why evil?

A question comes to mind; does google have the right or sole right to take down anyone's Site when Google itself is also a website just like any other site?

Can they take down Yahoo or Wikipedia?

I don't just get it! Who is in-charge of Hosting all the sites in this world?
the Can't take dwn yahoo/niki....she is Under Google..."Blogger"....nt a website!!!!!..the are 2 different tins...IT experts will Explain beta..tanks

1 Like

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Forwetinnah: 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
Like the saying goes "rain no dey fall for only one man roof". 1st NL was hacked, now LIB is no more...Issorite
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
nex:
It is very disturbing to find lots of Nigerians sympathizing with nothing other than a digital Ibori. I'm confused here. Is she the victim or the culprit in this matter? If thieves can be condoled and encouraged like this, how again do we intend to move this country forward?

I know we live in a jungle country, but we must always remember what is right, and what is wrong. Out therein the world, the law is still upheld. If you want to be hailed as a successful thief, then make sure to avoid Western Countries, because over there, they dole out justice whether you're a Lanre Shittu, James Ibori, or Linda Ikeji. THEFT IS THEFT!

If she isn't stealing other peoples work and taking credit for it as hers like the way she shamelessly wears a Brazilian weave she will be generating rumors.

She got successfully from other peoples work and also other people's misery.

Scammer should be sued for all she got including her fake hair

2 Likes

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
asala1:

Why are you ranting? She did what was wrong, they call what she did intellectual theft and sane people take things like this seriously. The fact that I reported a thief who stole my belonging to the police does not make me a bad person. This is not about jealousy guy! Will you say Apple was jealous of Samsung when they sue them from patent infringement? And BTW, Mr Aye is a journalist.

fine, but why did he purchase her domain name, you need a dns lookup to view?? fine linda did wrong, the guy is also a criminal, an individual who has a case with volkswagon. cyber squatting is criminal. He isnt clean enough to push blames. not him. u dig hommie?
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Rawani: 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
F117A:
it depends on how you see it.
SCIENTIFICALLY: Oxygen is required for candles to burn.
Reducing the number of candles would definitely improve the brightness of the remaining lit candles albeit marginally depending on how much oxygen was originally available.
BUSINESS : Eliminating your rivals tend to confer on you a sort of monopolistic derived advantage depending on how much competition you eliminate.
Consumers have no choice but to patronize you.
Your revenues grow along with public estimation of your brand.
More people automatically wants to buy shares if your company is publicly traded.
That my friend is what it means for your candles to shine brighter.

Bright imagination you got there grin
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by GodMode: 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
Godside:

I will advise you to visit the nearest Lab to check your genotype , pls remember to do urine test as well cuz somtin is wrong wit you . Y d hate , like i said , i dnt knw r nd i dnt visit r page cuz am ok wit nairaland . Go nd open ur own nd let c how far u cn go .

who da f:uck are you I should be the only one using "God" in the moniker grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Michky: 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
glitest:

I do hope you're joking.
I just mentioned a very big fact of life. You see, it is natural to have haters around as long as you are making it, whether educationally, maritally or materially, people must be envious and some people will outrightly hate you because you are leaving them behind. Now, your prayer shdnt be 'oh God, destroy my haters' No! It should be, oh God, i need more haters as that will be the evidence that you have Elevated me the more. Whether people like you or not, you will still get to where you call your destination. So why waste valuable energy hating your haters?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by mistuurfabulous(m): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
JERRYMAG4:
Linda Ikeji site is up and running.
Share d link na
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by 1stola: 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
Atmmachine:

Kid..
Weed ain't good for your health
This cretin is here again
wu loose the chain wey dey your neck?

1 Like

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Omololu007(m): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
sweetBummsy:
Dis is so unfair..am feelin lyk a part of me is gone.my day witout LIb is so incomplete. Sad sad sad. D Lord is ur strength Linda
wots so special about dis linda ikeji blog
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
Rawani:

Bright imagination you got there grin

He is an advocate of monopoly.
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by arvinsloane(m): 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
kennyslim1:

Na her concerned fans + haters dey view am lol
You don dey wacko abi?
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
Omololu007:
wots so special about dis linda ikeji blog

A one stop amebo supermarket mainly patronized by bored runs girls

1 Like

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by kay29000(m): 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
She is a brand...she will be back better than ever. She made mistakes and she will learn from it and come back stronger. But the guy that ochestrated her shut down will still remain a loser...nothing will change for him.
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by prowlG: 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
Why pay high price when you can get MTN data at extremely cheap prices
#300 for 250mb#600 for 500mb#900 for 750mb#1200 for 1gbhttp://www.nairaland.com/1917369/extremely-cheap-mtn-data-300

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (31) (Reply)

Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call / Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.