Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog - Celebrities (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog (116814 Views)

Jude Okoye Quits P Square, Removes Them From Management Client List / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle / Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog ,linda Promises To Sort It Out Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by naturefellow(m): 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
destante:
this is so true. I jes checked.
Now we can put to rest for a while the comparison between Linda and Seun which was unnecessary anyways. undecided
hopefully she bounces back like seun.
That's serious!
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
The advert banner below.... Sucks!
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Lovexme(m): 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
The blog is back up and running.
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
candygosh:
I feel sorry for her sha. I guess she's going to bounce back like Seun. Tough times never last.

Anyway Oga Seun pls dont delete my post oh. Please to all ladies and our women let's all endeavour to get a breast examination. A self breast examination wouldn't hurt every weekends during bath and after.

Breast cancer is real and it affects all ages irrespective of the size of the breast.

I have dedicated the rest of my time to educating women on breast cancer awareness .
So I have decided to open a blog specially for all cancer sufferers.

Please if you are free take time to go through my signature . I'm opening a thread soon.

Thanks

Can I join u in that examination #tapingthings
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by 100Cents: 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
dkronicle:
Her hataz in NL re dancing. I can sight them

Nah over blowing of trumpet cause am.

Now her haters are in charge of her domain names. Which they can easily charge her $1m to sell one.

This world is wicked. .

I pray this Lady doesn't go down because of business carelessness. All this while she never thought of registering a site..
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by igboboy1(m): 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
yoruba people no wan see igbo progress.

The people frustrating Ms. Ikeji i bet are all yoruba.
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Homguy(m): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
MissMeiya:

Sigh. The OP is misleading. Smh. The blog hasn't been removed from Google search. Google suspended her Blogger account.
Noted. Thanks
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
Eeeeya kpele ooo
Please what is Linda Ikeji? cheesy
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by NifemiOlu(m): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Bigsteveg(m): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
post=26972084:
Eya..

Visit my bloq..

www..net
How much?
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Shollay20(m): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
We young blogger make them no hack our little site oooooooo http://sholaqozeem..com/
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
NifemiOlu:
smiley
he must have been one of the illiterates that visited the blog because its "by taking down" not " by taken down"

3 Likes

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by jointarena: 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
It is so sad Linda Ikeji's blog has been deleted by google.

www.jointarena.com
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by NifemiOlu(m): 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mondisweets:
he must have been one of the illeterates that visited the blog because its "by taking down" not " by taken down"

LMAO
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by laidol(f): 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
Lindaikeji.mobi is up, just confirmed that now
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
DonaldGenes:
But why evil?

A question comes to mind; does google have the right or sole right to take down anyone's Site when Google itself is also a website just like any other site?

Can they take down Yahoo or Wikipedia?

I don't just get it! Who is in-charge of Hosting all the sites in this world?

Her app is in google play which is owned by google
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by misshoree(f): 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
And I taught she was loved by everyone.Was I wrong?
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Dolemite(f): 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
They tried with Nairaland, now they've won with Linda, jealousy in Nigerians, that is why we never get anywhere with our crab mentality. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by duni04(m): 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
She could afford to buy a range for N24 million, give away N250,000 every Monday and sponsor her family to dubai but couldn't afford to buy ordinary domain name? No business sense at all! Childish woman. If they make small money the whole world must hear. No planning for the future, no reinvestment in the business. Even Bellanaija that is not as popular as Linda's blog had the small sense to move away from blogger and buy a domain name. Somehow at the back of my mind, I knew Linda's blog wouldn't last long. She's not smart and she's very temperamental and proud.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by misshoree(f): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
igboboy1:
yoruba people no wan see igbo progress.

The people frustrating Ms. Ikeji i bet are all yoruba.
hasty generalization yeah
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by wakes: 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
carsellerz:
Just checked on the site and she is back online..check it urselves
NOTRUE!
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by GodMode: 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
duni04:
She could afford to buy a range for N24 million, give away N250,000 every Monday and sponsor her family to dubai but couldn't afford to buy ordinary domain name? No business sense at all! Childish woman. If they make small money the whole world must hear. No planning for the future, no reinvestment in the business. Even Bellanaija that is not as popular as Linda's blog had the small sense to move away from blogger and buy a domain name. Somehow at the back of my mind, I knew Linda's blog wouldn't last long. She not smart and she's very temperamental and proud.

hosting a domain doesn't protect the site attacks...

2 Likes

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by gift01: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
RatandBot:

I can build the site then we drive traffic... is it just you and I?
I can get you few traffic but if we need to drive this big we must add quality contents and bring other people on board
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by duni04(m): 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
GodMode:

hosting a domain doesn't protect the site attacks...
If you invest in the security of the site, noting will happen! She just wasn't smart enough to think about the future. She had millions of viewers.
She ought to have moved away from blogger since! She was enjoying adsense money, that's probably why she didn't move.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Klinee: 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
Dats gud
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by gift01: 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
micolaj:
l wanna join.lol
You can join us. We need more people and then suggestion on how to drive traffic
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Randerl: 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mondisweets:
he must have been one of the illiterates that visited the blog because its "by taking down" not " by taken down"

God bless you bro
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by lumeneng22: 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
She has made a lot of money from this business, she can diversify into other areas. Blogger or can do anything to your site provided they are in control.
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by GodMode: 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
duni04:

If you invest in the security of the site, noting will happen! She just wasn't smart enough to think about the future. She had millions of viewers.
She ought to have moved away from blogger since! She was enjoying adsense money, that's probably why she didn't move.

adsense is not limited to blogger... anyone can use adsense on their site.... A site requires per second security checks... no matter how secured a site is... it is always vulnerable to attacks.
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by ceo003: 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
contactmorak:
Breaking: Linda Ikeji's Blog Has Finally Been Removed By Google

So sad. After several attempt by her enemies especially the hacker called Mr Aydee, they've finally succeeded in geting Google to remove the site after they lodged a campaign of copyright infringement against her. This must be a big blow to the multimillionaire blogger who is Africa's number one. She is expected to release a statement on this. Earlier in the day she told her readers that she's been trying to get a domain name but the internet squatters have hijacked most of the likely name she cud use. That's a multimillionaire business google has just shut down! Couldn't they have verified all this allegations against her and know that it's the handiwork of hackers and haters!

They should also have known that most people in Nigeria actually registered on blogger cos of her(I guess)

i believe she has very envious and jealous enemies .grin

1 Like

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by darlingnuel(m): 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
jude33084:

Do you always read terms and conditions or you just scrol down fast and click "I accept"?

If she is not guilty of what she is being accused of google will re-open her blog smiley
Are you for real? Restore it if not found guilty? That justifies my statement that they act without second thought! because if they do thorough investigation before suspending a blog, there wouldn't be need for the needless troubles they take bloggers through. This isn't the first time I've heard blogs restored after a needless suspension! This suffices to say and evinces that they don't do thorough investigation! They re rather too hard on alleged offenders
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by holysaint1(m): 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
Rawani:
Linda Ikeji is more than a blog, but a brand. How she handles this setback is going to either promote the brand or diminish it completely. I always wondered why she was being complacent by not getting a custom blog developed for her, with a full domain instead of using blogger's sub-domain. I understand she was trying to protect the brand, but stagnation and innovation don't mix, especially as she has a legion of bile-filled haters spurred on by her sometimes unnecessary displays of wealth, though pardonable due to her humble background. I hope she acts fast and firmly, as her brand is too valuable to be diminished by careless oversight. A 16 year old freelancer on Fiverr can solve her problem for less than $2k.

To be honest if I were in her shoes, i'd search and locate the person that parked www.lindaikeji.com and pay as much as N80m for it, if she appreciates the true value of her brand and the potential it possesses, especially after being freed from blogger's restrictions. Its his luck (the parker) and her loss, but she can turn that table if she is smart enough.

no offence intended bro.. But u sound like d "parker" of d aforementioned site sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (31) (Reply)

Mercy Eke And Tacha's Outfits To AMVCA 2020 Awards (photos) / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) / Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.