Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Linda Ikeji's Blog Finally Goes Down (so Unfair) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Blog Finally Goes Down (so Unfair) (1170 Views)

LADY GAGA Finally Goes Insane (you Wont Believe What She Wore This Time ) / Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog / Comedian Bsketmouth To Serve Time In Jail...omg So Unfair! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji's Blog Finally Goes Down (so Unfair) by macyozo(m): 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
I'm hoping this is just a temporary thing although it doesn't look like it. I was checking her blog a few minutes ago only for me to refresh and behold, the blog was no longer available. She's been going through a lot lately tho. I just think this is really unfair.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Finally Goes Down (so Unfair) by braine(m): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
She should buy her own domain na
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Finally Goes Down (so Unfair) by macyozo(m): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
Now she'll have no choice but to approach the cybersquatters already occupying lindaikeji.com or lindaikeji.net and probably pay them a ridiculous amount. o ma she o.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Finally Goes Down (so Unfair) by afolayangs(m): 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
aww. just trying to post that.

http://lindaikeji..com/
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Finally Goes Down (so Unfair) by macyozo(m): 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
braine:
She should buy her own domain na
That's the problem, they've already taken up all the available names and they've been patiently waiting for this day to come(more like they've been working towards it).
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Finally Goes Down (so Unfair) by BoiledCorn: 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
Serve her right angry
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Finally Goes Down (so Unfair) by macyozo(m): 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
BoiledCorn:
Serve her right angry

That's a mean thing to say
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Finally Goes Down (so Unfair) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
SADsad
MANY NIGERIANS SUFFER FROM PHD
PHD:PULL HER DOWN SYNDROME.

BUT AM SURE SHE WILL GET THROUGH THISangry
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Finally Goes Down (so Unfair) by braine(m): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
macyozo:

That's the problem, they've already taken up all the available names and they've been patiently waiting for this day to come(more like they've been working towards it).

She should have anticipated this! Well, I'm sure she'll find a way around this
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Finally Goes Down (so Unfair) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
BoiledCorn:
Serve her right angry
WE NEED TO TALKangry

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Finally Goes Down (so Unfair) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Finally Goes Down (so Unfair) by macyozo(m): 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
braine:

She should have anticipated this! Well, I'm sure she'll find a way around this

It doesn't usually occur to people to take necessary measures when things are going smoothly I guess.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Finally Goes Down (so Unfair) by sweetBummsy(f): 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
She's jxt a lady..! Dis AyeDee guy nd his team shuld be ashamed of demslves,teamin up or gangin up ova a poor lady's success.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Finally Goes Down (so Unfair) by BoiledCorn: 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
dhammyg:

WE NEED TO TALKangry
come to papi kiss angry
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Finally Goes Down (so Unfair) by macyozo(m): 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
sweetBummsy:
She's jxt a lady..! Dis AyeDee guy nd his team shuld be ashamed of demslves,teamin up or gangin up ova a poor lady's success.

But could it be that Google has finally found some substance in the accusations made against her?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Finally Goes Down (so Unfair) by IfyAwazie(f): 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
She will overcome this. Just a matter of time.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Finally Goes Down (so Unfair) by macyozo(m): 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
IfyAwazie:
She will overcome this. Just a matter of time.

I hope so
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Finally Goes Down (so Unfair) by sweetBummsy(f): 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
macyozo:

But could it be that Google has finally found some substance in the accusations made against her?
wateva accusations dey made against her is not worth it. Its pure jealosy..! Cnt dey jxt talk 2her privately 2solve dis issue??
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Finally Goes Down (so Unfair) by macyozo(m): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
sweetBummsy:
wateva accusations dey made against her is not worth it. Its pure jealosy..! Cnt dey jxt talk 2her privately 2solve dis issue??

Naa its not done that way, google would take you down first before they start any serious investigation
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Finally Goes Down (so Unfair) by macyozo(m): 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
And to those of you claiming its back up pls get your facts right and stop directing people to fake websites.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Finally Goes Down (so Unfair) by sweetBummsy(f): 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
macyozo:

Naa its not done that way, google would take you down first before they start any serious investigation
oh plz..
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Finally Goes Down (so Unfair) by macyozo(m): 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
sweetBummsy:
oh plz..

I mean they'll take the blog down first before anything once there are too many allegations
Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Finally Goes Down (so Unfair) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
BoiledCorn:
Serve her right angry

Ah ah! Boiled corn...

Y d negativity?

Dn't hate on ur fellow lady...

Oh! I can see u're male now. lol

(1) (Reply)

10 Things That Don't Add Up In The Linda Ikeji Shutdown Saga / Laide Bakare Delivers Baby Boy In US / Fima Potik Has Sued Lindsay Lohan For $60m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.