Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,893 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging (43950 Views)

Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) / Save A Sagging Breast Today / Funny Pics: Evolution Of Sagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by plainmirror(m): 8:19am On Oct 09, 2014
tongue grin

Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by chidimmaaa(f): 8:23am On Oct 09, 2014
adonbilivit:
the most irritating is that girls are beginning to sag too.
lol, did you just wake up?
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by dokunbam(m): 8:24am On Oct 09, 2014
preach it brother
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by tonaydo(m): 8:26am On Oct 09, 2014
That's your own view.........as for me i sag alot and i don't expose my boxer and don't look irresponsible and even all the things you mentioned above.........sagging is part of me cos the same way u can't imagine yourself sagging is the same way i can't imagine myself wearing my trouser to my waist........and FYI do not bring your opinion as a STANDARD one cos not everybdy is comfortable with their trouser on their waist e.g me, and i really see nothing wrong with sagging except for those guys that do sag and make it look very obvious........oshey.

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 09, 2014
But girls sag too and who knows whether you don't sag
suregurl:
let them know!
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by CodeHouse: 8:31am On Oct 09, 2014
Sagging actually started in the prison, as all prisoners are obligated to submit all objects that might be used either to commit suicide or as weapons to bring harm to other inmates. This includes your wristwatches, belt, phones, pen, coins, etc

#TeachYourKids
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by alexandakin(m): 8:36am On Oct 09, 2014
I don't knw why guys shuld sag
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by iykepromotions: 8:37am On Oct 09, 2014
Saging is simply disgusting. some guys even sag with dirty boxers.

Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by alexandakin(m): 8:38am On Oct 09, 2014
CodeHouse:
Sagging actually started in the prison, as all prisoners are obligated to submit all objects that might be used either to commit suicide or as weapons to bring harm to other inmates. This includes your wristwatches, belt, phones, pen, coins, etc

#TeachYourKids
Yeah, tell den
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by cozy7(m): 8:39am On Oct 09, 2014
adonbilivit:
the most irritating is that girls are beginning to sag too.
TAKE A LAGOS COMMERCIAL VEHICLE N HV A SAGGING LADY COME DOWN B4 U, THEN PRAY U DONT GET BLIND WITH WHAT U SEE.
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by chibwike(m): 8:44am On Oct 09, 2014
JOETYNO:

Good morning bro!! Next time sleep well ok!!

Lol
thanks man,

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by kingvicking(m): 8:52am On Oct 09, 2014
adegwurulez:
people still sag? that's so 20th century

Yeah, but its either a sign of poverty or stupidity.
Dbanj use to sag in the early years of his career, even when he sang "Why Me" but if you notice him this days, you will notice the change in his fashion sense.
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by experimentist: 8:59am On Oct 09, 2014
Mr adonbilivit, shutdafuckup! I sag with a swag, not a gay but I treat gays like rags when I tag up the streets of Lag..
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by Ladybluecash(f): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2014
undecidedMy guy sags nd it piss me off
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by sammy212(m): 9:20am On Oct 09, 2014
:-XAt their age!!!
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 09, 2014
I Sag when I'm on shorts. And alone.
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by Ekiseme(m): 9:23am On Oct 09, 2014
experimentist:
Mr adonbilivit, shutdafuckup! I sag with a swag, not a gay but I treat gays like rags when I tag up the streets of Lag..
you just dropped rhymes cool
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by Ekiseme(m): 9:27am On Oct 09, 2014
I don't sag though
But,you'll love it when you see some lagos big boys doing it cool
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by RapLawd(m): 9:33am On Oct 09, 2014
I just dey laff!!!

Op you know say you be mumu

na everybody like the means(internet)you take post this your integrated stupidity

you wan make I dey smoke because you dey smoke

wetin be your own sef you dey mad!!!

for your notice!!! We nogo stop until we're done with our generational gift... if you no like it, why don't you pay sambisa forest an emergence visit for some experiments Odeh!!!

or you can as in take the first flight to hell... Otucha gbue gi dia... must we share any idea or believe with you DontchaEvaMakeMeTagYahAnImbecile!!!
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by Tolubory(m): 9:38am On Oct 09, 2014
1. you can't walk comfortably: it makes you walk
slowly and funny. i have noticed it makes people
walk like there is a big pot in between their laps.

Nah so one Mumu guy sag and the guy wan Cross Road,As the guy wan Cross like this his sagging trouser prevent him from running
Nah God save am
the guy quickly pull his trouser up and walk Normally
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by Afroconnect: 9:46am On Oct 09, 2014
Its rather uncomfortable tying up ur belly everytime,tying ur belt round the top of the waist line is ok...u don't want to be raising up ur troussers to your abdomen,dat looks funny bro.

Not all sag to expose their boxers.
when am in a party or beach or strolling around my estates I prefer not tying my belt round my belly cos its rather uncomfortable and gives a funny shape.

Sagging is not being naked or gay,the boxers is up there,stop sounding like an idiot and blowing shit out of proportion...u will know gay men by their movements and body language-dressing and sagging are individual differences we have.

I sag cos its comfortable and mind you serious Ceo's with blazers and suits don't tie their belts round their bellies you will look like a dummy...its now all around the tip of the waisteline.

Every man to his own,sagging is a personal thing/choice, people don't do it every where and place...ur not sagging don't f-king make u better than the next man in any f-king way.

Black man started hip-hop...mind u those black men you see in USA are Africans whose grand parents were shipped off as slaves.

Hip hop culture and sagging are part of us as blacks,people express themselves in different ways...its not a copying thing bro.
When you people say we are copying our fellow blacks its funny,when we are blacks,some of us are bound to have similar tendencies.

People have reasons for their actions...maybe cos its comfortable or just on interest basis.

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by ArcBishopmarie(m): 9:51am On Oct 09, 2014
sademola:

Is a crime in one of the states in USA. Jail term of six months for sagging!

name da state please... If u are so sure.
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by realestworld(m): 9:57am On Oct 09, 2014
Ladybluecash:
undecidedMy guy sags nd it piss me off
didnt u saw his fashion sense b4 u gree 4 am... hypocrite. #team sagging till we grow old #wedemboyz

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by realestworld(m): 9:57am On Oct 09, 2014
Ladybluecash post: undecidedMy guy sags nd it piss me off
didnt u saw his fashion sense b4 u gree 4 am... hypocrite. #team sagging till we grow old #wedemboyz
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by Afroconnect: 10:15am On Oct 09, 2014
CodeHouse:

#TeachYourKids
Fela is an ex-convict, Wale Soyinka, Mandela, Obasanjo the ruler of the corrupt ruling party of your country is an ex-convict.

Prisons were used as tools of oppressing blacks who were being rebellious to slave masters,so what are you saying?...what is your point?
Are you supporting the enslavement of your ancestors?
Obedient servants like you,keep dressing up like your English masters taught u.
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by Ladybluecash(f): 10:42am On Oct 09, 2014
realestworld:

. Mumu lik u.. Saggin doesnt stop me frm lovin whoever i choose to lov... All i can do is to appeal to him to stop..... Ode
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by bunmioguns(m): 10:57am On Oct 09, 2014
NaLaugh:
Wat-ya-say?

na die be this grin grin grin
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by itsValo(m): 10:59am On Oct 09, 2014
Benefits of sagging...

1) if u have a jump up trouser and u sag d tin go Enta u well wel grin
2) it shows Hw neat u re, if ur boxers no neat,,,, u no fit sag na shocked
3) it shows Hw badooish u re cool

4) and to let people knw say ur belt na origina leather

2 Likes

Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by realestworld(m): 11:18am On Oct 09, 2014
Ladybluecash post: . Mumu lik u.. Saggin doesnt stop me frm lovin whoever i choose to lov... All i can do is to appeal to him to stop..... Ode
so u know na u dey complain? now worry e go soon dump u
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by CodeHouse: 11:22am On Oct 09, 2014
Afroconnect:

Fela is an ex-convict, Wale Soyinka, Mandela, Obasanjo the ruler of the corrupt ruling party of your country is an ex-convict.

Prisons were used as tools of oppressing blacks who were being rebellious to slave masters,so what are you saying?...what is your point?
Are you supporting the enslavement of your ancestors?
Obedient servants like you,keep dressing up like your English masters taught u.

You are talking out of context. I just stated where sagging originated from and you are here talking about slavery?

If you go to an American prison today, won't you find whites in there? Or what are you really saying, calm down and explain how your comment correlates with the topic.

I am not sure where I stated that sagging is good, or if I support it! Try buy understanding, abeg, ok
Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by eyeon(m): 11:26am On Oct 09, 2014
Some people have very-very flat asses that no matter how much they PULL-UP and tighten their belts, their pants keep sagging...
NOTE: Anyone who sees a flat-assed fellow with a sag, just help 'em and "PULL 'EM UP"; or better still, a gift of a crossing belt will do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ezekiel Chidimma Crowned Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2020 / Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made / Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.