Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,257 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

See; True Definition Of Pride Goes Before A Fall! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See; True Definition Of Pride Goes Before A Fall! (1051 Views)

BankyW's Trainer Showing Him The Definition Of "Getting High" / Sheyi Shay And Her Tiny Boobs On Fleek For The Latest Issue Of Pride Magazine. / Kenny Ogungbe Denies Rumours Of A Fall Out Between Him And Dayo Adeneye. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See; True Definition Of Pride Goes Before A Fall! by Samyj247: 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
If I am not mistaken, 3-4 weeks back, nairaland was given a huge discourtesy, flippancy, irreverence and no respect by Linder ikeji or her ...... They bragged about the huge money that is made on Linder Ikeji blog and stated that nairaland which is the number one blog in Nigeria, is not making their kind of money and too cheap....bla bla bla shiiiittttt.

Now Linder Ikeji is gone and Nairaland still remains the number one blog in naija. U seeeee.
That is a simple definition of proudness goes before a fall.

Seun keep being humble because it really pays. We all know that Seun the owner of nairaland is a gallant billionaire but he doesnt show it. nairaland is helping the poor, nairaland is motivating workers, nairaland is bringing up new business. Kai nairaland..........
Re: See; True Definition Of Pride Goes Before A Fall! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
What the fucck is "proudness"? Isn't it supposed to be "Pride"?
Re: See; True Definition Of Pride Goes Before A Fall! by lirusehn(m): 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2014

i swear i love S.eun he's sometimes crazy tho. undecided

God bless Nairaland smiley

Re: See; True Definition Of Pride Goes Before A Fall! by lirusehn(m): 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
berem:

how it's written is neva my problem as far as i get his point undecided

Re: See; True Definition Of Pride Goes Before A Fall! by Samyj247: 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
berem:
Forget the fact that u saw proudness there, if we were to sit for an english exam, u will copy me.
Re: See; True Definition Of Pride Goes Before A Fall! by Samyj247: 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
lirusehn:

how it's written is neva my problem as far as i get his point undecided

Thnk u jare, the message has been passed.
Re: See; True Definition Of Pride Goes Before A Fall! by goldenval(m): 12:06am On Oct 10, 2014
Samyj247:
If I am not mistaken, 3-4 weeks back, nairaland was given a huge discourtesy, flippancy, irreverence and no respect by Linder ikeji or her ...... They bragged about the huge money that is made on Linder Ikeji blog and stated that nairaland which is the number one blog in Nigeria, is not making their kind of money and too cheap....bla bla bla shiiiittttt.

Now Linder Ikeji is gone and Nairaland still remains the number one blog in naija. U seeeee.
That is a simple definition of proudness goes before a fall.

Seun keep being humble because it really pays. We all know that Seun the owner of nairaland is a gallant billionaire but he doesnt show it. nairaland is helping the poor, nairaland is motivating workers, nairaland is bringing up new business. Kai nairaland..........

When you see 16yrs kid writing you will know.. biko wetin u dey try to talk self?.. As for me I didn't see anything wrong about Linda showing off her wealth... So na only motor you see? What about 250k cash give away she has been given away every end of the month, you know see that one talk?.. I started blogging because Linda inspired me to do so. Many Nigerians who are blogging now are into the business because of Linda... So what are you trying to say biko? Jealousy wan kill u lol..

(1) (Reply)

How Seyi Law , John Dumelo, J Lo, Rihanna, Alicia Keys Spent Their Thanksgiving / Double Wahala;oritsefemi In Ghastly Accident, Wrecks Newly Given 2014 Vehicle / Another Video Of A Zambian Girl Disgraced In Public For Wearing Mini Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.