Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) (6760 Views)

History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities / History Of Cultism/confraternities In Nigeria / Committee Of Pro-chancellors Orders Immediate Opening Of Federal Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by yuzedo: 10:23am On Oct 09, 2014
Been on EA Sport's FIFA for about two years now (14 and 15) on the PS3 and PS4, but my heart still lies with PES/Winning Eleven..

We were so adept at it on its release on PS and thought it was the most realistic, last bus stop in gaming. We could even speak and read Japanese... grin Men learnt how to edit players and adjust other complicated settings entirely in Japanese, and then you'd carry your memory card everywhere you went to load formations, teams, etc.

In my opinion, the edition on PS2 is unarguably the best version of all time (past and present). Won a lot of money in gambling houses those days. Remember my most glorious match for the biggest stake ever, and after a tense 2-2 match for the whole of 120mins, a corner-kick and a sublime header threw the entire house into raptures!!! I'm talking, the game was sooo intense everyone left their sets to watch the greatest battle Lagos had seen. I was hoisted up in the air and people chased me on my way back home to shake my hand and shii.. grin

Sighhh!! Good times..... smiley

Konami lost the plot in the last edition, however I hear PES 15 is the business. Already have FIFA 15, but for old times' sake..................

9 Likes

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by Dreyl(m): 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
I'm not that Pes freak or rather a fan since pes inception,although i have pes 9 and 14 on my pc,but i don't play them especially when i have fifa13 and 14 which are more graphical,enthralling with licensed names unlike Pes,i can't wait to behold the fifa15 i ordered for playstation,i'm also patiently waiting for the one of PC.
#TeamFiFatillinfinity cool
Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by dexy007(m): 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lero15:
I still love that 2010

Same wif me,i still kinda blv PES 2010 is the best they created till date,Become a Legend *superCool*
Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by Lero15(m): 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
dexy007:

Same wif me,i still kinda blv PES 2010 is the best they created till date,Become a Legend *superCool*
smiley
Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
Pro Evolution Soccer 3 I rocked thiss game grin
Nigeria vs Portugal, everybody in the post grin
shocked shocked shocked all 11 players? grin grin grin lmkmt joor

1 Like

Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
Chubhie:
Played everybit of em!!!!! Still play them now on few weekends but not like the days when I felt I had all the whole time in the world!!!!!! I only play with not just to kick n score goals but show every aspect of the beautiful game from build ups to dribblings and scoring unbelievable goals. Now when you play with a worthy opponent who understands how to stretch the limits of such games it is quite an experience. People will pay rampant attention to watch you guys play!!!!! Playing with a truly worthy opponent enhances your ability to think very fast in spilt seconds!!!!! Played fifa on xbox and the most moves I understand is cross n head or taking free kicks. D vibration d xbox pad gives when ball hits post or your player is tacked makes it fun. I'm also a pro in football manger!!!!! I now look forward to playing games with my wife and unborn kids. A gaming fam it gonna be!

If you play Seasons (FIFA), online, you won't look forward to playing anyone else.
Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
yuzedo:
Been on EA Sport's FIFA for about two years now (14 and 15) on the PS3 and PS4, but my heart still lies with PES/Winning Eleven..

We were so adept at it on its release on PS and thought it was the most realistic, last bus stop in gaming. We could even speak and read Japanese... grin Men learnt how to edit players and adjust other complicated settings entirely in Japanese, and then you'd carry your memory card everywhere you went to load formations, teams, etc.

In my opinion, the edition on PS2 is unarguably the best version of all time (past and present). Won a lot of money in gambling houses those days. Remember my most glorious match for the biggest stake ever, and after a tense 2-2 match for the whole of 120mins, a corner-kick and a sublime header threw the entire house into raptures!!! I'm talking, the game was sooo intense everyone left their sets to watch the greatest battle Lagos had seen. I was hoisted up in the air and people chased me on my way back home to shake my hand and shii.. grin

Sighhh!! Good times..... smiley

Konami lost the plot in the last edition, however I hear PES 15 is the business. Already have FIFA 15, but for old times' sake..................

Onye ball.
Re: History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) by eaglevirus: 9:29am On Dec 13, 2014
Chubhie:
Played everybit of em!!!!! Still play them now on few weekends but not like the days when I felt I had all the whole time in the world!!!!!! I only play with not just to kick n score goals but show every aspect of the beautiful game from build ups to dribblings and scoring unbelievable goals. Now when you play with a worthy opponent who understands how to stretch the limits of such games it is quite an experience. People will pay rampant attention to watch you guys play!!!!! Playing with a truly worthy opponent enhances your ability to think very fast in spilt seconds!!!!! Played fifa on xbox and the most moves I understand is cross n head or taking free kicks. D vibration d xbox pad gives when ball hits post or your player is tacked makes it fun. I'm also a pro in football manger!!!!! I now look forward to playing games with my wife and unborn kids. A gaming fam it gonna be!

Bro, please take your time to choose your wife then. I have been there ..........lol. I am married now with kids n its a far fetch.............no regrets though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

? / Why NUC Should Monitor/Take Charge Of Cut Off Marks Of Universities / most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.