Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,013 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

6 Types Of People U See On A BRT Queue - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 6 Types Of People U See On A BRT Queue (870 Views)

14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria / Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) / New Way To Stand In Queue, Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Types Of People U See On A BRT Queue by PapaNnamdi: 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
1. the patient lagosian
these category of people are usually calm and reserved, they do not cut queue or complain about any shady dealings by the ticket seller, they just stay patiently on the queue till it gets to their turn

2. the mother of all Nations
these category involves women, with kids,
she would stay on the que wit 3 to 4kids hopin to pay for a seat and lap al 4 of them, they are usualy good at pleading and would plead their way into the bus and even get ppl to lap their kids

3. the last minute buyers
these are the most annoying kinds of person on BRT queue. imagine they will stay on the que and wont buy a thing, when they pay for the ticket and the bus is about moving thats when they start pleading for the guy close to the window to call the gala or lacasera seller , so annoying

4. The hurry hurry crew
these category of people are always in a hurry, while on the queue they are very jumpy, stretching their neck every minute to see how fast the queue is moving, smh

5. the story tellers
have u ever being on a BRT queue for hours, i bet u, you wouldnt notice a minute lapse if u have story tellers on the queue, this category of people tell entertaining stories, life experiences and keep the queue entertained till a bus shows up

6. the warri lagosians
these ones come late to the queue, walk straight to the ticket seller and choke him up till they get a ticket, depending on how long it takes to convince the seller.

nairalanders oya add yours,
Re: 6 Types Of People U See On A BRT Queue by iceberylin(m): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
ĨŃČÁŚĔ wink
Re: 6 Types Of People U See On A BRT Queue by dapsy4u2(m): 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
Re: 6 Types Of People U See On A BRT Queue by dmjinc(m): 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
following...dapsy4u2, iceberylin cool
Re: 6 Types Of People U See On A BRT Queue by iceberylin(m): 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
dmjinc:
ŤĤÁŤ ŦŤČ ĨŚ ĞĔŤŤĨŃĞ ŃĔÁŔ MĔĤŃ wink
Re: 6 Types Of People U See On A BRT Queue by lirusehn(m): 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2014

na the latest ish be this bah??

Rubbish!!!

Nairalanderz posting ishes just to make front page
undecided

Re: 6 Types Of People U See On A BRT Queue by tosyne2much(m): 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
We are now in the trend of TOP 7, 8, 9 .......... era.. I smell FP
Re: 6 Types Of People U See On A BRT Queue by PapaNnamdi: 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
Re: 6 Types Of People U See On A BRT Queue by Dygeasy(m): 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
When we make it to frontpage,

Re: 6 Types Of People U See On A BRT Queue by chibwike(m): 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
this shud make Fp
Re: 6 Types Of People U See On A BRT Queue by PapaNnamdi: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
lirusehn:

na the latest ish be this bah??

Rubbish!!!

Nairalanderz posting ishes just to make front page
undecided

Re: 6 Types Of People U See On A BRT Queue by dytbabe: 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
When u see a brt worker its not hard to know

@OP
Re: 6 Types Of People U See On A BRT Queue by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
So na TYPES OF PEOPLE wey dey rain 4 NL, no wahala, mine cumin up soon. .
Re: 6 Types Of People U See On A BRT Queue by dapsy4u2(m): 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
PapaNnamdi:

. You know every wink
Re: 6 Types Of People U See On A BRT Queue by dapsy4u2(m): 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
dmjinc:
. Kwarrect wink
Re: 6 Types Of People U See On A BRT Queue by Holywizard: 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
Sorry i ve neva been to Lagos b4
Re: 6 Types Of People U See On A BRT Queue by clemz88(m): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
Who ask you
Re: 6 Types Of People U See On A BRT Queue by PapaNnamdi: 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
dytbabe:
When u see a brt worker its not hard to know

@OP
*presses her ryt bweast*
dats for callin me a BRT worker

look at my profile pic, we no de d same level,
Re: 6 Types Of People U See On A BRT Queue by PapaNnamdi: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
front page naaa cry

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nairalanders Hate Me So Much? / Ask A Nairalander Any Question And Get Your Instant Reply / Buhari Pullover Mp4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.