Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Video That Made The Whole World Cry (for Drivers) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Video That Made The Whole World Cry (for Drivers) (1778 Views)

Traffic Questions For Drivers In The House / Lagos Restricts Danfo Drivers To 8-Hrs Of Work / Security And Safety Tips For Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video That Made The Whole World Cry (for Drivers) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
I watched this video on YouTube and I had to ask myself if I I've shown this acts of kindness and if I can still perform these kind acts. Well, i'd leave this video for you to ponder about. Enjoy!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yQyW6hg4_6k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video That Made The Whole World Cry (for Drivers) by philtrum(m): 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
Its good to help ppl really.......all is well o

1 Like

Re: Video That Made The Whole World Cry (for Drivers) by lonelydora: 12:10am On Oct 09, 2014
Good to help people. Can it happen in Naija?
Re: Video That Made The Whole World Cry (for Drivers) by Readonee35L(m): 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQyW6hg4_6k&app=desktop

Hmmm Never for once Came across This video but it was touching i felt kindness,i felt what it is to be old.
Take a look at those people helping
even the lady came down from her bike with her little daughter to assist the old woman cross the road
People contributing to the society, is it by paying tax? or money attached helps ? No , do you know how many lives does people have rescued
.Where are we rushing to, To meet the same Thing we see everyday ?
This is a kind gesture
if only people had dis kinda heart ,do you know how many lives would have been saved today.

And i read the comment. Those silly Retarde_d Us KIds which got an Ipad or Mac pro for birthdays with the priviledge to the internet where making very very silly comments
but am used to seeing retarde_d comments on youtube .Some peoples brain work backward

Nice Video lomomike ,Thanks for Sharing
i pray others watch it and Learn

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video That Made The Whole World Cry (for Drivers) by bravolad(m): 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
It happens in Nigeria but only a few people practice it. Almost everybody in Nigeria is in a hurry, very impatient. In traffic, while waiting for the light to change, drivers start honking their horns. Annoyingly irritating. I have seen in the UK, once you approach the zebra cross every vehicle coming from the opposite direction comes to a screeching halt. But in Nigeria, drivers do not even understand why the markings are there.

The video shows human sympathy to those that deserve it. I am humbled by their humility and willingness to help.
Re: Video That Made The Whole World Cry (for Drivers) by JUO(m): 6:05am On Oct 10, 2014
I do some of this things in naija here now. even yesterday here. maybe I need a camera
Re: Video That Made The Whole World Cry (for Drivers) by domack99(m): 8:22am On Oct 10, 2014
Be careful while rendering such help in Nigeria, especially in Lagos. I have tried to stop for elderly ones and school children mostly only to see another vehicle mostly okada, overtaken you and almost clear the pedestrian

1 Like

Re: Video That Made The Whole World Cry (for Drivers) by drkay(m): 7:25am On Oct 12, 2014
Hmmm, good heart.
Re: Video That Made The Whole World Cry (for Drivers) by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
lomomike:
I watched this video on YouTube and I had to ask myself if I I've shown this acts of kindness and if I can still perform these kind acts. Well, i'd leave this video for you to ponder about. Enjoy!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yQyW6hg4_6k

I have to get me a car cam asap.

The video make sense.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are Americans Bad Drivers? Why Do They Have Lots Of Salvage Vehicles / How To Determing A Good Toyota Camry Ac Compressor / LANDROVER 4 Experts Attention Needed On Reprogramming...solution??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.