Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Aftermath Of ' Google Shut Down Linda Ikeji's Blog' See Rational Opinions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aftermath Of ' Google Shut Down Linda Ikeji's Blog' See Rational Opinions (790 Views)

Mr Aye Dee, The Guy Who Took Down Linda Ikeji Blog Prays For Her / Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog / Google To Shut Down Linda Ikeji’s Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aftermath Of ' Google Shut Down Linda Ikeji's Blog' See Rational Opinions by Tracy66: 12:40am On Oct 09, 2014
IT is no News that Google Finally deleted Naija number one celebrity blogger's Blog off the net , but before we start taking sides let's reason

Well No Good person would love to see the downfall of another ,well what is Good to you?

Some might say that anybody that is happy with the fact that linda ikeji has been temporarily flushed out of business is an enemy of progress, is it right to eat off somebody's labor without atleast giving the person credit according to the allegations fashioned against her dou?.....

Well in the Business world , Battle,rivalry,hatred and competition is constant

You will love to see your Rival or a person you feel is a threat to you,your product or brand go down the drain, so you can be the major brand in the market or maybe so the person can come looking for your services, let's not talk about how Dangote managed to takeover the Nigerian Economy and how software engineers and scientists create viruses that will be a threat to our devices so we will be forced to buy their antivirus/remedy programs/softwares

Most people love linda ikeji's hustle ,A couple of Bloggers don't see her as a rival in the blogging world , some envy her though like damn who doesn't want to bag $900,000 (N140 million) working from home?
Na you like hard work pass?

Linda Ikeji has also directly and remotely motivated a couple of women to become self-independent ,
I have a lot of friends that love her to bit and always make sure they visit her blog nothing less than five times a day just to see her updates , and see the way she slanders Those celebs chai

People say she rose to fame by tarnishing the image of others (you cant a million friends without 1 enemy so i dig), in the pics below is a list of celebs she has had problem with in the past 

However let's not allow that get into the way of our reasoning faculty ,

it is no news bloggers and news platforms sometimes use their fellow bloggers and partners as a source of getting information ,
Well I have visited Her deleted blog a couple of times and she makes reference to her news source ......

Source
http://www.enekem.com/2014/10/aftermath-of-google-shut-down-linda.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of ' Google Shut Down Linda Ikeji's Blog' See Rational Opinions by kristonium(m): 12:51am On Oct 09, 2014
Guess what?
Today is my birthday!
Make una celebrate me small na!
e no easy..na baba God!

4 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of ' Google Shut Down Linda Ikeji's Blog' See Rational Opinions by Jasi7(m): 1:02am On Oct 09, 2014
It's not like I have big preference for her blog to any other or a lesser prefence but the thing is she has stepped on alot of toes and envious people have had her case in mind....there is no way in hell that linda won't have haters and ill wishers....now they've succeeded abi(in Ice prince's voice ''dem carry her case for high court say her indomie she don dey package am with TITUS'')...but of course she will definately bounce back,that I can assure you.
Re: Aftermath Of ' Google Shut Down Linda Ikeji's Blog' See Rational Opinions by barackodam: 1:10am On Oct 09, 2014
Whatsoever jare
Re: Aftermath Of ' Google Shut Down Linda Ikeji's Blog' See Rational Opinions by sigmundfreud(m): 1:18am On Oct 09, 2014
Good for her..I am so sure She will come back stronger!
Re: Aftermath Of ' Google Shut Down Linda Ikeji's Blog' See Rational Opinions by majamajic(m): 2:22am On Oct 09, 2014
@Op $900k is around 140mil naira . Pls edit
Re: Aftermath Of ' Google Shut Down Linda Ikeji's Blog' See Rational Opinions by Raiders: 4:16am On Oct 09, 2014
Op, are you sure she make 900k dollars (140million naira) a year? I think she is just overhype and don't make that much amount of money. She probably show off to make people think she make that much

(1) (Reply)

Caption This PHOTO / Man Gives Testimony In Church After Madrid El Clasico Victory / Check Out 9ice Campaign Table Water, Palm Oil, Lemon Juice & Vehicle (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.